Travel Answers
Westoning

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• ANY INFORMATION PLEASE ON A VILLAGE WESTONING IN BEDFORDSHIRE.

by Beez Online Now Sep 10, 2005 at 5:03 AM

Hi There,

Does anyone on here, know anything about a village called Westoning in Bedfordshire? I am planning on moving there, straight into a job, but would really like to know a little about the area first... I need to know if it is possible to get out of the village, are there regular buses, trains? I wont have any transport, and am hoping to go to London once a week shopping, I know that Beds is only an hour from London on the train, but the worry that Is the transport in and out of the village might not be so regular? Does anyone know ? Does anyone have any pictures of the place they could send me? I am really curious to see what it is like, and have scanned all the search engines of the web and found nothing, very very little information, is this because the village is so small? I hope that it isnt just a road lol. I saw that there is a Cinema in Westoning is this right?
      Any information would be much appreciated... I love the country and want to be out of the city but i dont want to be stuck in it.... not being able to visit London at all...

I have seen online that there is a village book that you can buy but I dont want to buy it I dont have time to wait for it to be delivered will be in the village before it gets here lol, maybe the information is so scarce because they want to keep it only in the book, so you buy it, Please no-one offer me this book lolol just some knowledge, pics about the place would be really appreciated.

Thanks for all your time......

Hope to hear back from someone

Beez

3 Answers Sep 10, 2005 at 2:32 PM
    • ANY INFORMATION PLEASE ON A VILLAGE WESTONING IN BEDFORDSHIRE.

by Beez Online Now Sep 9, 2005 at 12:15 PM

Hi There,

Does anyone on here, know anything about a village called Westoning in Bedfordshire? I am planning on moving there, straight into a job, but would really like to know a little about the area first... I need to know if it is possible to get out of the village, are there regular buses, trains? I wont have any transport, and am hoping to go to London once a week shopping, I know that Beds is only an hour from London on the train, but the worry that Is the transport in and out of the village might not be so regular? Does anyone know ? Does anyone have any pictures of the place they could send me? I am really curious to see what it is like, and have scanned all the search engines of the web and found nothing, very very little information, is this because the village is so small? I hope that it isnt just a road lol. I saw that there is a Cinema in Westoning is this right?
      Any information would be much appreciated... I love the country and want to be out of the city but i dont want to be stuck in it.... not being able to visit London at all...

I have seen online that there is a village book that you can buy but I dont want to buy it I dont have time to wait for it to be delivered will be in the village before it gets here lol, maybe the information is so scarce because they want to keep it only in the book, so you buy it, Please no-one offer me this book lolol just some knowledge, pics about the place would be really appreciated.

Thanks for all your time......

Hope to hear back from someone

Beez