Western Sahara

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Day Tours Dakhla

Western Sahara Oct 11, 2013 at 9:23 AM

we are looking for a Taxi or Tour company that can pick up at the cruise ship dock late morning and provide a 3 to 4 hours of visiting local sights. Any ideas? Thanks.

1 Answer Nov 30, 2013 at 11:24 AM
    • JCBsouthFrance's Profile Photo

Transportation western sahara

Western Sahara Sep 13, 2013 at 7:12 AM

Hi. I'm French. I arrive by plane in Laayoune the 3rd of october. I'd like to go by bus to Smara or to Tarfaya then to Tiznit. Someone could tell me how I can do that ? Which company do that ? I phoned to CTM and they told me there was a bus Smara-Tiznit at 21h, but nothing from Laayoune to Smara and nothing from Laayoune to Tarfaya, and nothing from Smara to Tarfaya. Thanks a lot for your answers.

6 Answers Oct 1, 2013 at 6:50 AM
    • OLANGANA's Profile Photo

Marathon des Sables

Western Sahara May 30, 2013 at 1:45 PM

comment devenir ?

5 Answers Jul 20, 2013 at 1:48 PM
    • travelthrough's Profile Photo

Question Ferries Gran Canaria - Western Sahara

Western Sahara May 29, 2011 at 3:20 AM

Hi,

I´d need to know if there is still a ferry service going from Cran Canaria to the area of Western Sahara in summer?

Thanks.

4 Answers Jun 8, 2011 at 4:14 AM
    • need advise

Laayoune Plage Dec 1, 2008 at 11:35 AM

At the end of March 2009 I will be in Marocco. Planning to take a bus to Laayoune. I would like to know, if it is possible to make connection to Canary Islands either from there or any other place in Marocco.

2 Answers Dec 1, 2008 at 12:29 PM
    • doma's Profile Photo

FROM NOUAKCHOTT TO MALAGA

Western Sahara Jan 9, 2007 at 3:32 PM

I want to do that in february
      does anybody has helpful informations, such as where the "garages", the places where the public cars leave are, where to stay for overnight, how long it aproximat. takes ...

doma

2 Answers Feb 18, 2007 at 5:31 PM
    • sahara overnight excursion - to anyone that has done this pls help!

Western Sahara Feb 14, 2006 at 8:35 AM

Hi.. myself and a friend are going to morocco in April. Has anyone got any sound advice/contact details re sahara excursion that is lead by a safe & reliable source. We are both female and would like to camp for one night, preferably in the company of other travllers,nomads & camels etc! (We dont drive) If anyone can advise on the meeting points,excursion departure dates & times,cost,equipment required (and whether we should arrange it in advance or leave it until we are there). I would be very grateful. Cheers

1 Answer Mar 4, 2012 at 5:40 AM
    • johnsakura's Profile Photo

morocco, western sahara and mauritania ride!

Western Sahara Nov 16, 2004 at 4:07 PM

im going south again with my car this time alone. my plans is to get out of portugal on december 18th and head south to morocco for a couple of days in erg chebbi sahara to get my car painted in erfoud for just a couple of euros ha! cheap cheap! i want to go fast. so max 5 days all way to mauritania, so this is be just a lift down south. ill direct go to agadir direct dakhla and nouadhibou mauritania. stay for 2 days and go to nouakchott after. ill stop here but anyone that wants to join in this trip i can give a ride and maybe share some fuel?! yup, better for me... we go all this way with car. pass western sahara and the huge desert in mauritania. 50 euros needed for mauritanian visa given at the border. contact me please... thank you joao leitao

5 Answers Dec 15, 2007 at 2:49 AM