Western Division

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Garden of the Sleeping Giant

Viseisei Feb 24, 2014 at 4:03 AM

Please tell me where the Garden of the Sleeping Giant is located, and how does one get there from Port Denarau?

2 Answers Feb 24, 2014 at 9:15 AM
    • Activities?

Nathula Island Feb 2, 2014 at 7:12 PM

What is there to do on Nathula Island besides water activities. Are there villages? Hiking opportunities?

5 Answers Feb 3, 2014 at 12:25 PM
    • One way ticket to Fiji

Nadi Dec 14, 2013 at 5:19 AM

My son who was born in Fiji (Fijian father) but has Australian citizenship by descent, me being his Australian mother, is going back to Fiji on a one-way ticket. Will they question/stop him entering the country with no onward ticket? he is planning on staying a month or so with family then purchasing a ticket for NZ. He seems to think it won't be a problem but any knowledge/advice would be appreciated

5 Answers Dec 14, 2013 at 8:07 AM
    • Layover 7 hours

Nadi Oct 3, 2013 at 5:47 PM

Can you please let me know if you can leave the airport if you have a 7-8hour layover in Nadi. Are there any additional charges occured if you leave?

3 Answers Oct 4, 2013 at 5:12 AM
    • general gueation

Nadi Sep 23, 2013 at 10:59 PM

is nadi safe city to live?

3 Answers Sep 25, 2013 at 7:50 PM
    • hiking tour

Nadi Aug 25, 2013 at 2:46 AM

hi guys

i will be staying at the Sheraton for the second time in two years
      on my own want to do a bit of exploring
      what can you suggest

• Christmas visit

Nadi Aug 3, 2013 at 10:44 PM

Can you recommend a nice restaurant for a Christmas Day lunch, though not necessarily christmas themed please?
      Thank you
      Julee

2 Answers Aug 11, 2013 at 7:46 PM
    • visiting Fiji

Nadi Jun 29, 2013 at 4:52 PM

We are coming to fiji - which island day tour offers the best snorkelling experience

2 Answers Aug 4, 2013 at 3:43 AM
    • glen006's Profile Photo

Taxis and restaurants/nightlife

Nadi Mar 11, 2013 at 10:38 PM

Hi,

We are staying on Denarau Island in October, the accomodation is booked, but instead of eating/drinking at the resort or Port Denarau every night, we'd be interested in going into Nadi Town or to Waialoa Beach in the evenings.

Are the taxis safe to use at night, and is it safe to walk down the main street of Nadi to restaurtants/bars etc after dark?

• fishing in fiji

Nadi Jul 3, 2012 at 8:26 PM

were going to Fiji at the end of august and would like to do some fishing, could someone recommend someone reliable to take us out fishing. Were staying at the sanaisali island resort.

1 Answer Jul 3, 2012 at 9:15 PM
    • stop over in nadi

Nadi Feb 27, 2012 at 3:32 AM

my friend and i are stopping over in nadi on our way to hawaii for 4 hours, im guessing we will have to spend atleast one hour of that at the airport before our flight out but in the time will we have enough time to leave the airport and go to the beach or see anything?

3 Answers Feb 28, 2012 at 6:35 AM
    • 4 nights in Fiji

Nadi Feb 25, 2012 at 4:58 PM

I would like to take 14 of my staff for 4 nights in Fiji- is Denarau the best place to go.
      We want a place to swim, snorkel- ages between 21 and mid 40's

3 Answers Feb 25, 2012 at 6:18 PM
    • Worried Big Sister

Nadi Jan 14, 2012 at 6:54 PM

My little sister is going to be travelling solo to the town of Nadi where she will be volunteering at the Treasure House for a month.
      I am concerned for her safety as I have heard that there are plenty of dangers to look out for in this town.
      If anyone knows someone or has personally experienced working/ living/ volunteering in fiji, could you please advise me of safe towns for self contained accommodation, shuttle buses and just your overall experience of volunteering in fiji.
      Any feed back would be extremely helpful.

Many Thanks C x

7 Answers Jan 18, 2012 at 4:46 PM
    • all inclusive naviti

Nadi Nov 30, 2011 at 4:39 AM

I have booked flights and accom on expedia for the naviti but never got offered the all inclusive when booking. Can I add that at check in and pay up front?

2 Answers Nov 30, 2011 at 5:21 AM
    • Bed Bugs

Nadi Jun 27, 2011 at 4:40 AM

Are bed bugs a problem in particular at sonaisali Island resort? I have read reviews about this but notice that they were posted in 2009 & 2010. I wonder if these are still a problem? If so what do we have to bring to avoid being bitten & ruining our holiday?

2 Answers Jun 27, 2011 at 5:34 AM
    • YoTravel's Profile Photo

Bring food in the suitcase

Nadi Jan 23, 2011 at 3:12 AM

My husband and I will be traveling with our two young daughters to Fiji in a couple of months time. I plan to bring their favorite snacks and treats in the suitcase. How strict is the custom at the airport? Would they allow raisins, crisps and such? Thanks.

2 Answers Jan 23, 2011 at 5:00 PM
    • quiry

Nadi Sep 28, 2010 at 10:46 PM

is there boats/ships from nadi airport to Nacula ??

3 Answers Sep 28, 2010 at 11:27 PM
    • quiry

Nadi Sep 28, 2010 at 10:46 PM

is there boats/ships from nadi airport to Nacula ??

3 Answers Sep 28, 2010 at 11:27 PM
    • boundarybay's Profile Photo

27 hours in Nadi

Nadi Sep 21, 2010 at 7:55 AM

My daughter and I have a 27 hour lay over in Nadi on our way to New Zealand. We arrive at 5:30 a.m and leave at 8:30 the next day. What would you suggest we do in that time? I have heard you can leave your bags at the airport in a locker. Have you heard of that? Also we are just looking for a place to lay on the beach and get over jet lag. Do not need anything fancy.

Please advise.
      Kind regards,
      Janet

6 Answers Jan 18, 2012 at 4:49 PM
    • Boat transfers?

Nadi Sep 12, 2010 at 2:00 PM

How do I get to The Resort Walu Beach
      From nadi? Taxi to nearest port? What boat companies charter to the island?

1 Answer Sep 24, 2010 at 6:07 PM
    • 5 hour layover in Nadi, Fiji - desire a good place to eat.

Nadi Aug 30, 2010 at 8:48 AM

We are a family of 4 traveling from New Zealand to the U.S. with a 5 hour lay over in Nadi. We will be arriving in the evening time around 5:30. Is there a good beach restaurant we could eat at and possibly pick up some souvenirs in that amount of time? Approx. how much money should we get exchanged for the meal and taxi? Thanks! tw.kw

3 Answers Aug 31, 2010 at 11:44 AM
    • eamonnmcc's Profile Photo

Hostels near a beach in Nadi

Nadi Jun 9, 2010 at 8:49 PM

Hi,

I am travelling to Fiji for 7 nights in September and fly into Nadi. I am travelling with my girlfriend and want to stay in a double room in a hostel.

Does anyone know of any good hostels near a nice beach? Also we would like to stay about 3 of the nights in another island, can someone reccomend a different island? I presume you can take day trips to variuos other islands. We were going to island hop everyday but now think it would be better to relax in one of two places.

Also what will the weather be like end of September?

Thanks
      Eamonn

3 Answers Aug 12, 2010 at 1:29 PM
    • surfing near navit resort

Nadi Jun 5, 2010 at 5:03 PM

getting to surf from naviti resort

4 Answers Aug 2, 2011 at 9:52 PM
    • Breakfast in Nadi

Nadi Feb 23, 2010 at 12:45 PM

Hi, we are landing in Nadi on the 3rd of April and have about 5 hours to kill before our inter-island flight. i am the trip co-ordinator so i would like to develope a plan and have a few choices for the grooup. how should we entertain ourselves? We are 12 divers and could use alittle help here. from the airrport what do you recommend?
      thanks in advance Micki in San diego

2 Answers Feb 23, 2010 at 8:57 PM
    • 3 hour stopover

Nadi Jan 31, 2010 at 11:06 PM

I have a three hour Nadi stopover from 5.00pm to 10.00pm on a Tuesday in April 2010. Any suggestions how I can fill in some of that time?

• small house to rent on Malolo Lailai Island

Malolo Lailai Island Jan 2, 2010 at 8:57 PM

Hi there,

There are two of us (possibly 4) coming over to Plantation in May 2010 and are looking for a house to rent for 1 week. I've found the Reef House only at this stage which is booked for the period we'd like to be there.

Does anybody know of a house for rent on the island?

Thank you,
      Sherrie

• Old sugar cane train trip

Nadi Nov 11, 2009 at 1:35 PM

Hi

has anyone been on the sugar cane train trip? If so was it any good? its the only reason me an my partner are thinking of staying on the main island. Or is the general consensus we are better off on the outer island and if so which one??

Thank You!!!!!!!!!

1 Answer Nov 11, 2009 at 3:10 PM
    • Hobie Cat rental

Nadi Sep 17, 2009 at 4:55 PM

What is the name of the agency that rents? What is the location in Nadi? Is it doable in an 8 hour layover from 0600 to 1400?

• Sports bar in Nadi town?

Nadi May 18, 2009 at 10:06 PM

Need to watch Euro soccer final early morning thursday.
      Anyone know where to go in Nadi?
      Alan

• ateach52's Profile Photo

HELP!!!! Where to stay on Viti Levu?

Nadi May 5, 2009 at 12:31 AM

We'll be in Fiji for 6 nights in January 2010 after 5 weeks in NZ and I am having trouble deciding where to stay. I'd really like one of those paradise places with palm trees hanging over a white sandy beach and stay in a beach front bure. Since it'll be very hot in January apparently, I guess air conditioning would be nice. Is it necessary? Several places have been recommended: Bedarra Beach Inn is one, and Club Fiji another. Is it a good idea to go down to the coral coast? Or is the west coast closer to Nadi better? I think going to the outer islands will mean more travelling and we'd really like to chill out a bit by then. Would love crystal clear blue seas to swim in, and my husband wants to go diving. Also want to see rainforests and village life, so not just beach. We're NOT looking for luxury - but not cheap budget either, and no backpacker. I googled Mango Bay whose setting looked brilliant, but we're two couples in our 50s and 60s (but very active!) and don't want rowdy backpacker atmosphere. Would LOVE some advice! Thanks a million!

6 Answers Oct 17, 2009 at 4:17 AM