change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Western Area Travel Answer Locations

• Where to watch NFL Games

Freetown Jan 18, 2014 at 6:15 AM

I need a place to watch the NFL playoffs tomorrow and the Super Bowl in 2 weeks. Any ideas? Or I need a place I can go with my laptop with strong wifi so I can live-stream the games. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

• miltonj12's Profile Photo

Is it safe as a tourist?

Freetown Aug 25, 2013 at 11:27 PM

Hi. Planning to visit Freetown for 3 days purely as a tourist. I have no contacts there whatsoever. Is it fairly safe to travel there as a young white american?

• mujgabi's Profile Photo

Accomodation in Freetown for about a month

Freetown Jul 25, 2007 at 10:24 AM

Hi all, i will be in Freetown for around a month this fall and i was wondering if anybody could help with a cheap solution for accomodation for this period. Back in Mali i used to live with a family who had their own small ‘family hostel’ and this is what i have in mind, if anybody can help with a direct contact. If not, any other kind of cheaper accomodation would be just great. Any other good tips regarding the city (including good shopping traditional african artifacts tips, couse i’m so fond of them) but not only, are very much appreciated.

1 Answer Feb 11, 2008 at 1:04 AM
    • travel information

Kono Town Jan 27, 2007 at 7:42 AM

the name of the governor in kono and the travel hours from kono to kambia districts and the names popular mountains and the names the place people fetch water and the type of food they eat.

• tourist information

Kono Town Jan 27, 2007 at 7:35 AM

the popular roads in kono districts?