change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• iam1wthee's Profile Photo

fiesta in last week of April

San Antonio Yesterday

Which hotels are best to view the fiesta from?

more
    • blueskyjohn's Profile Photo

Car shuttle for thru-hike of High Sierra Trail

Sequoia National Park Feb 21, 2015 at 5:23 PM

Hello all! I am planning a thru hike of the High Sierra trail for summer 2015. While I have the logistics of the actual hike nailed down, I'm having trouble with transportation from trailheads. My plan would be to leave my rental car at Whitney Portal rd then hire a service to take me to the other side and leave me at Crescent Meadow.

I know it's a long drive and the few services I found are quite expensive. Curious if anyone has experience with other alternatives? Public transport doesn't seem practical. Suggestions or advice would be appreciated.

Thanks!

more
    • overnight parking in Lukeville?

Lukeville Feb 15, 2015 at 6:26 PM

The ABC Gringo allows overnight parking, un patrolled unfenced and $10. per night? Would you do this with a new vehicle for a week? Hurry, I need to know tonight Sunday Feb 15, 2015. thanks for anyone's help!

more
    • music outside

Killeen Feb 5, 2015 at 7:00 AM

where in killeen on 2 7 15 will there be music?

more
    • lake placid, ny, lakeside accommodation and must see places?

Lake Placid Feb 5, 2015 at 5:38 AM

My son, his wife, and 1 yr. old son would like personal recommendations for a 1-2 bedroom
      accommodation with lakeview, possibly a small house. Also they'll be there for 4 days in June, so are
      interested to know what would be some nice sights or places to visit.
      Thanks in advance!

more
    • LilRuelG's Profile Photo

Music booking

Auburn Feb 2, 2015 at 11:21 AM

What are the most happening night clubs that book live bands?

more
    • Pub Crawl in St. Augustine

Saint Augustine Feb 26, 2015 at 11:01 AM

What are some hotels that would be good stay at that will be within walking distance of the bars? Thanks!

more
    • Parasailing

Destin Feb 21, 2015 at 9:36 PM

What is the cost of Parasailing in destin?

more
    • Walking around at night? Along the beach?

Half Moon Bay Feb 20, 2015 at 10:58 PM

Is there somewhere to walk around at night with a date? Either in or out of the sand?

more
    • East or West?

Molokai Feb 18, 2015 at 7:41 PM

I am wondering where you recommend staying east or west island. My boyfriend and I like to hike and snorkel. Are there any place close to a beach where we can shore snorkel?

more
    • jess.chewter's Profile Photo

October Weather

San Antonio Feb 17, 2015 at 4:22 PM

I am wondering what the weather is like in October in San Antonio and what type of clothing we would need at that time of the year

more
    • NHL Tickets

Anaheim Feb 17, 2015 at 9:53 AM

Hello, I am travelling from Canada and would like to go to an NHL in Anaheim, Should I be worried about getting tickets at or infront of the Honda center? or should I be buying my tickets online before I travel down?

more
    • entertainment sunday nite for 60 and 80 yr old

Chico Feb 15, 2015 at 6:45 PM

like to surprise dad after dinner with something new HELP

more
    • Lava flowing in to the ocean.

Kailua-Kona Feb 10, 2015 at 11:25 AM

I understand there is one boat company approved to take you as near as possible to view lava flowing into ocean. What is the name of the company and information on the cost of the tour?

more
    • Gisella7's Profile Photo

Looking for Advice on Traveling to San Francisco area and Hostels

San Francisco Feb 6, 2015 at 10:19 PM

Where is the safest hostel to stay a week for a single lady traveler to tour the San Francisco Bay area.
      Also anyone know of any group meetups for tours ? Any other female also traveling around March 3rd to SanFrancisco
      let me know. thanks

more
    • Save Valentine's Day and help me NAME THIS

New York City Feb 3, 2015 at 7:57 PM

I wanted to surprise my girlfriend with a GREAT Valentine's Day surprise, but she's REALLY picky about food. I was browsing through her Facebook pics and I saw one with the caption "Get food, better company" (pic attached) but I can't identify the restaurant from the post. Do you recognize the decor?? If you do, and you can tell me the name of the restaurant I (and my girlfriend!!) will love you forever and you'll save Valentine's Day!

cdn2.vtourist.com/13/7295888...">

more
    • Bicycle Rentals

Laughlin Feb 2, 2015 at 10:31 AM

does anybody know of there is a bicycle rental place in/ near Laughlin, for some casual trail riding?

thanks

more
    • Lake Tahoe

California Jan 30, 2015 at 10:08 AM

Anyone driving to Lake Tahoe today?

more
    • I have a question about the falls

Letchworth State Park Jan 30, 2015 at 9:11 AM

I was at Letchworth many many years ago, and I vaguely remember a story about the outline of one of the falls looking like a woman or something along those lines. Can anyone verify this?

more
    • eggplantbrain's Profile Photo

late arrival

Omaha Jan 29, 2015 at 2:06 AM

arriving quite late on an evening (may 2015) at the main airport and we will need lodgings for THAT one night. already have a downtown hotel booked for nights following arrival night. question: could anybody recommend a BUDGET motel nearby the airport or, say, halfway between the airport & downtown, or even on the 'fringes' of downtown- something that would be easily accessible by cab from the airport. i have looked at a number of online maps and am finding it difficult getting oriented. lodgings i have considered all seem to be located in 'far- off' areas. we will not be renting a car. any suggestions would be much appreciated. thank you !

more
    • Best way to get to titusville, florida from west palm

Titusville Jan 28, 2015 at 6:07 PM

Is there a bus or train that goes from west palm beach florida to titusville florida?

more
    • BobWaldman's Profile Photo

best restaurants

Delray Beach Feb 24, 2015 at 9:30 AM

recommendations for lunch and dinner?

more
    • We are taking a three week vacation from the 19th June to 10th July 2015

Texas Feb 19, 2015 at 3:37 PM

My partner and I are in our thirties and will arrive in Dallas on the 19th June, we are looking to hire a car and travel from Dallas to Memphis, from Memphis, to Nashville, from Nashville to New Orleans to Houston, houston to San antonio, from San antonio to big bend and from big bend to Fort Worth ....heading back to Dallas on the 10th for our flight back to Scotland.
      At present I haven't booked any hotels or decided how long to stay in each Area or if this will be our final plan but it's a start.....what I was hoping you guys could do was help me with things to do, is there anywhere we should be going that we have missed or should miss out, how many days in each area, nice restaurants and bars and finally the best place to be for the 4th July celebrations.
      We want to make sure we see the most in our trip but also enjoy every moment so thanks for your help.

more
    • RE: car rental; car design centers

Detroit Feb 19, 2015 at 4:12 AM

Two Detroit-area questions:

(1) Please suggest what you think is the best current deal for a one-week economy-car rental
      pick up and drop off at Detroit-Wayne Airport. I've checked on line, of course; but seek recent, local
      feedback, if possible.

(2) In the Greater Detroit area -- aside from The Henry Ford Museum and the Chrysler Center museum-exhibit -- what in your opinion are the best current car design centers that a curious, medium-experienced adult car buff person
      can visit and learn from?

Thank you!

-- Eurycleia

more
    • jess.chewter's Profile Photo

October Weather

Orlando Feb 17, 2015 at 4:25 PM

I am wondering what the weather is like in October in Orlando and what type of clothing we would need at that time of the year

more
    • Nightlife

by beachbum12 Online Now Jul 16, 2009 at 6:46 PM

What are some of the names of bars or clubs in westerly? any recommendations?

1 Answer Jul 16, 2009 at 7:37 PM
    • interest in site

by camb Online Now Jun 24, 2006 at 5:53 AM

Please advise me as to what the details are to either purchase or lease the Westerly site that is currently closed for busines.

1 Answer Nov 8, 2006 at 7:29 PM
    • Breezeway Resort

by artlauro Online Now Mar 27, 2004 at 3:38 PM

I am considering staying @ the Breezeway w/ my husband and 6 year old daughter. Anyone know any information about it? Thanks, Laura

1 Answer Apr 26, 2005 at 4:24 PM