West Virginia

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Ghost Tours

Harpers Ferry Jul 17, 2014 at 8:03 AM

When are they given and what is involved with this tour?

2 Answers Jul 17, 2014 at 9:05 AM
    • Outdoor pool

Twin Falls State Park Jul 13, 2014 at 8:17 PM

What is the outdoor pool like? What are the hours it is open, and does it offer lane swimming for adults?

1 Answer Jul 13, 2014 at 8:45 PM
    • locate house

West Virginia May 17, 2014 at 4:55 AM

where is the house located that is on this page? what city?

1 Answer May 17, 2014 at 5:00 AM
    • Activities

Blackwater Falls State Park May 12, 2014 at 11:36 PM

Is there a place to fish

1 Answer May 13, 2014 at 4:53 AM
    • Where to eat

Sutton Apr 23, 2014 at 7:45 PM

What good restaurants are available other than Shoney's?

• Place to stop in West Virginia

West Virginia Mar 16, 2014 at 5:05 PM

I am traveling from Rhode Island to Nashville TN. via 78 to 68 to 79. Clarksburg WV. is about half way. Looking for a good campground to stop in for a night and maybe do a little sight seeing or something to do in this area give or take. I'm in a PU Truck w/ a 34' camper.

• place to stop

West Virginia Mar 13, 2014 at 6:33 PM

I am traveling from Rhode Island to Nashville TN. via 78 to 68 to 79. Clarksburg WV. is about half way. Looking for a good campground to stop in for a night and maybe do a little sight seeing or something to do in this area give or take. I'm in a PU Truck w/ a 34' camper.

• Centrally located real estate

Charleston Jan 4, 2014 at 2:44 PM

I will be settling in the Charleston, WV area in the next ten years and would like to know a centrally located area in which to look for a residence, whether it be a single family home or a condo?

3 Answers Jan 4, 2014 at 3:49 PM
    • General Inquiry

Wheeling Oct 30, 2013 at 7:25 PM

We are coming in November for the Festival of Lights. What else should we do while in the area?

• sight seeing?

West Virginia Sep 30, 2013 at 5:50 PM

Heading to Portsmouth,oh in a couple weeks and want to go sight seeing in western west Virginia any ideas? will have kids so no hiking or rafting!

• Tubing

Harpers Ferry Jul 16, 2013 at 8:05 PM

Looking for info about tubing in Harper's Ferry

1 Answer Jul 17, 2013 at 7:34 AM
    • distance

Seneca Rocks Jul 2, 2013 at 2:28 PM

how far is Seneca Rocks from New River Gorge

3 Answers Jul 4, 2013 at 8:59 PM
    • MikeS219's Profile Photo

hours

French Creek Jun 23, 2013 at 7:35 AM

what are the hours of operation

1 Answer Jun 23, 2013 at 9:08 AM
    • Bus to Baltimore?

Morgantown Jun 6, 2012 at 4:13 AM

I am looking for a regualar bus line from Morgantown (WVU) to the Baltimore/annapolis area for my college bound son. Any help?

1 Answer Jun 6, 2012 at 5:12 AM
    • jmpncsu's Profile Photo

Skiing at Snowshoe

West Virginia Jan 9, 2012 at 1:20 PM

I couldn't find anything about Snowshoe here on VT, so I was wondering if anyone could share their experience. We usually go skiing in NC, but it's been so warm this winter we were thinking about heading up to WV. How is the skiing here and any recommendations about where to stay? Also, if anyone lives in the area, has there been any snow? We plan to go the last weekend in January.

Thanks,

Justin

• Transportation from Harpers Ferry to Crampton Gap / Gatland State Park

Harpers Ferry Jul 14, 2011 at 6:51 AM

Hi,

Is there any way to get back to Crampton Gap / Gatland State Park from Harpers Ferry - I do not feel like doing the same trail twice in a day) Thank you.

2 Answers Jul 16, 2011 at 8:33 PM
    • Anniversary Trip

White Sulphur Springs Jun 19, 2011 at 10:48 AM

My husband and I will be staying at the Greenbrier from July 21-24, 2011. Loads to do there, but very pricey. Any suggestions as to places to hike and go birding? Or other interesting stuff to explore.

Thanks.!

• About the Park

Grandview State Park May 12, 2011 at 2:48 PM

Traveling from NC and Florida to your park in August and wondering if you have pavillions? Tell me if you reserve them, price and where in park?

• Bridge

West Virginia Oct 22, 2010 at 7:15 PM

Forgot to ask before - Can you walk out on the bridge or is there an oerlook where you can look down on the river. Thanks

4 Answers Mar 21, 2011 at 12:39 PM
    • Where to RV?

White Sulphur Springs Oct 21, 2010 at 4:50 PM

We, me,2 teenage girls, one father and 2 dogs are coming to White Sulfur Springs in Nov. so that I caan attend a conference at the Greenbreir. We want to zipline and do other fun things. Where is our best place to stay?
      thanks, susan

1 Answer Oct 21, 2010 at 7:38 PM
    • Tour group

West Virginia Oct 6, 2010 at 6:14 PM

Will be bringing a motorcoach tour of seniors to WV in June. Looking for info on things to do for this type of group. Maybe scenic drives in the Charleston area. Specifically can a drive to the New Gorge Bridge be made by motorcoach? Any other suggestions on possible scenic drives or other things to see or do will be appreciated

4 Answers Mar 21, 2011 at 12:45 PM
    • Are pets allowed

Harpers Ferry Sep 12, 2010 at 6:36 PM

I have 2 dogs that I will be traveling with. Are they allowed on the bus or is there alternate transportation to Harpers Ferry?

• U.S. 52

West Virginia Jun 18, 2010 at 6:51 AM

Can anyone tell me what driving from Bluefield to Huntington on 52 is like? I'm sick of the Turnpike and big rigs up my tailpipe. Is it all or mostly 4 lane? I would rather take a good back road any day and actually enjoy the drive. Freeway driving is russian roulette. Thanks!

5 Answers Jun 19, 2010 at 8:27 PM
    • travelmad478's Profile Photo

West Virginia in late March/early April

West Virginia Jan 7, 2010 at 11:01 AM

Mr. travelmad478 and I are going to be heading through WV (going from NJ to just south of Lexington, Kentucky) during Easter week, March 30-April 3. We have a total of three nights to spend there, and I'm wondering where we might go. I would love to hike or do other outdoorsy things, but I'm a little concerned that it will be cold and rainy.

The northern end of Monongahela National Forest (around Canaan) is kind of leaping out at me as a cool place. Does anyone have any other suggestions? I've only driven through West Virginia, but never stopped there except to visit Harper's Ferry.

5 Answers Jan 10, 2010 at 9:51 AM
    • Airport transportation :Pittsburg airport to Morgantown

Morgantown Jul 9, 2009 at 11:38 AM

Is there any service, drivers, limo, shuttle, between Pittsburgh airport and Morgantown? We may need a ride from Morgantown to Pittsburg airport or just a ride from the airport to Morgantown. Young teen coming in to stay with grandparents. Needs to be picked up.

7 Answers Jul 12, 2009 at 12:15 PM
    • FarmerFun's Profile Photo

Meet busines associates in the morning for coffee or breakfast

Charleston Jun 14, 2009 at 9:19 AM

Going to be in Charleston, WV last week of June. Where is a good place to meet people I do not know? They should be friendly natives.

• Travel to Morgantown from Pinehurst, NC

West Virginia May 24, 2009 at 8:03 AM

I need to travel to Morgantown and I am having difficulty finding a flight that doesn't have multiple layovers. I have also tried to travel by train. Does anyone know of the most direct way to MGW from Pinehurst? I now believe by car might be the quickest way. Any help is appreciated.

2 Answers May 24, 2009 at 6:03 PM
    • Herb Lady Store

Harpers Ferry May 22, 2009 at 1:47 PM

I just want to know if the Herb Lady still carries eclectic jewelry? Is there a catalog?

1 Answer Aug 10, 2009 at 11:25 AM
    • scenic

West Virginia May 16, 2009 at 6:34 AM

I want to take a scenic route and bypass the turnpike from Princeton to Charlestom. Any suggestions?

1 Answer May 17, 2009 at 8:27 AM
    • Please Help

Charleston Feb 27, 2009 at 9:59 AM

Hello,
      I need help bad! I'm a Army Recruiter moving to Charleston. We will be in town this week, I'm gonna have to get a motel for a week or so till we find a house. We need to find a cheap motel or hotel, that is cheap cause we are gonna have to stay for a week maybe 2. I would like to know the cheapest motel in town! Or closer enough to drive to South Charleston. It doesnt have to be the nicest place. I'm just trying to avoid paying tons of money! If you locals know of some places please reply soon...

2 Answers Mar 1, 2009 at 10:25 AM