change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• abs87's Profile Photo

New Year's Eve & general visit

Boston Mar 22, 2014 at 9:19 PM

Hi there, I am embarking on a trip around USA, Canada, Jamaica and Cuba, just in the initial planning stages and looking to spend New Year's Eve in Boston. I am a 26 yo solo female traveller I have been to Boston once before but just did the tourist sites, this time looking to go to more local bars and hangouts meet some new people. I was thinking of arriving on the 30th December and heading off on the 2nd January.

Just looking for suggestions as to any good social spots, not into nightclubs, more bars and pubs, nothing too fancy, maybe even if there is way to find fellow travellers who may be looking to meet up and have a good night out on the town.

I would like to stay at HI Boston (any recommendations/feedback welcome) last time stayed in hotels looking for something a little more social! I know it's very early to be planning for New Year's Eve but it's an important part of my trip and want to be somewhere fun.

Thanks for your time! Abbie

more
    • 1jabbar's Profile Photo

shuttle bus from Greyhound station to Logan airport

Boston Apr 13, 2014 at 4:40 PM

Anyone tell me if there is a shuttle service from greyhound station to Logan Airport. Thank You

more
    • Should I be scared to move to Boston from South Texas alone?

Boston Apr 16, 2014 at 9:16 AM

Im a 19 year old girl from South Texas and Im not sure how I feel about moving to Boston alone. I feel excited and scared at the same time. Im still not sure where I should move in Boston. What neighborhood, or place in Boston would be best suited for me? The cost of living sort of scares me as well. Its a lot to get used to.

more
    • travel pam

Boston Apr 8, 2014 at 1:34 AM

what about renting a car? Should I rent a car or just use public transit system? I will be flying into Logan Airport and staying at a downtown hotel

more
    • directions to childrens hospital

Boston Apr 6, 2014 at 9:24 PM

I am coming from NH to a doctors appointment at childrens hospital. Instructions have me take the Storrow Dr exit going past Fenway Park which I would like to avoid as there will be a home baseball game that day. I can only leave a half hour earlier than normal and am afraid this will not be enough extra time to make it through the game traffic. Looking for suggestions for an alternate route to the hospital.

more