West Palm Beach Travel Answers

change location

cab fares

by beraha Online Now Mar 19, 2007 at 7:11 PM

My wife and I (both disabled seniors) would like the fare cost from the West Palm airport to Century Village, Boca Raton (509 Fanshaw ). Thank you.

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • nicolaitan's Profile Photo

RE: cab fares

by nicolaitan Online Now Mar 19, 2007 at 7:58 PM

I did this run ( not CV but close enough ) about 3 years ago with a private car service and the cost without tip was40. The locals say he ripped me off and it should have been25-30.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Transportation nightmares are over!!! I have seen the light...

by seasoned45 Online Now Aug 4, 2010 at 11:03 PM

I've been doing business in West Palm Beach for almost 30 years, now (commuting via air) and have seen the prices for car service go insanely high, as the quality of service went to an unacceptable low... I recently (Jan) paid65 to go 14 miles from PBI to Singer Island. Then I saw an ad on craigslist that caught my eye...and the rest is a sweet ending to a long, bitter story.

E&R Transportation advertises their sedan rates at2/mile, and that's exactly what it was -28 to Singer Island (14 miles) in a nice Black Lincoln...$28 - no kidding!! My driver was very friendly, professional, and spoke beautiful English, which is not easy to find in S. FL.

For your trip, from PBI to Boca (let's say 20 miles), at their advertised rate of2/mile, would probably run you close to40, but they seemed like they would work with the customers for longer distances, as he quoted me a great rate for my next trip, coming to West Palm from FLL - ($70!!). I used to pay120 for the exact same service!!

Their number, to make it easy on everyone, is 561-506-9499

Good luck...

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines