West Palm Beach Travel Answers

change location
Reydan's Profile Photo

From WPB to Orlando

by Reydan Online Now Jun 21, 2005 at 11:50 PM

How can I get from West Palm Beach to Orlando ( Disney ) ?
I will spend a week in West Palm Beach this summer and I also want to visit Orlando in a one day trip. How can I get there without a car : by train or bus ?

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • katman_7's Profile Photo

RE: From WPB to Orlando

by katman_7 Online Now Jun 22, 2005 at 10:35 AM

Hi Alex,

This is not europe no passenger trains and u can take greyhound bus but is not worthwhile to orlando better off just staying and enjoy the beaches and nitelife around wpm you are not going to see anything in disney unless there is something in mind u can do in a day u can check the disney website the theme parks are very big and crowded during the summertime but enjoy florida.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • nicolaitan's Profile Photo

RE: From WPB to Orlando

by nicolaitan Online Now Jun 22, 2005 at 10:52 AM

if you want Orlando, the best option is car rental. From Palm, to the Orlando exit of Florida's Turnpike is easy driving. Once off the highway, in Orlando area, I can't help you. There used to be flights from South Florida north with stops in Orlando = you might check that out.

• Sevsa's Profile Photo

RE: RE: From WPB to Orlando

by Sevsa Online Now Jun 22, 2005 at 12:41 PM

You can take the train from WPB to Orlando (Amtrak) but if you are going for a day this wouldn't be the way to do it. You would have to rent a car to make it feasible but in Florida that's very cheap because of all the competition. It still a very long day if you are going to Disneyworld.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines