West Palm Beach Travel Answers

change location

Cheap accommodation in Boca Raton

by Pluetakon Online Now Jan 22, 2003 at 5:05 AM

My girl-friend and I will be travelling to Boca Raton in mid March. Can anybody recommend a cheap (but clean and acceptable) Motel/Inn/B&B - no extras of any kind required. If anyone should want to stay at our little house in Munich for free from mid-March till end of March - in return for looking after the house and the cat - please contact us!

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • poohluvr30's Profile Photo

Re: Cheap accommodation in Boca Raton

by poohluvr30 Online Now Jan 22, 2003 at 3:39 PM

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Re: Cheap accommodation in Boca Raton

by Pluetakon Online Now Jan 23, 2003 at 1:55 AM

Well, if there's nothing cheap available in Boca Raton, how about the vicinity (Deerfield Beach, Delray Beach or else)?

• Ranger55's Profile Photo

Re: Re: Cheap accommodation in Boca Raton

by Ranger55 Online Now Mar 16, 2003 at 7:32 AM

Sorry for the late reply. You may have departed already. Have you had any luck with accomodations yet? Will you have transportation? The reason I ask is I am Park Manager with a 3 BR house in North Palm Beach. (probably 50 Km North of Boca. ) I could put you guys up for a few days (free) while you find something suitable. I also have a beach close by. If you would like more information on this, you could write me at ranger33133@yahoo.com. or call at 561-627-8233 I have been hosted in my travels by friends in Uberlingen and Dusseldorf, so it would be cool to return the hospitality. In any case, good luck and have fun Terry

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines