change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• LiseK5's Profile Photo

Surat jalan

Sorong Jun 26, 2014 at 6:22 PM

if I arrive in a smaller place by Pelni ship,can I get a Surat Jalan ,or does it have to be a big town?

more
    • nisa_osalia's Profile Photo

perjalanan menuja raha

Raha Jun 25, 2014 at 11:30 PM

Kalau saya dari Makassar, bagaimana menepuh perjalanan ke Raha?? Apakah ada pesawat terbang?? Berapa kisaran harga hotel terbaik di Raha??

more
    • Travel Buddy

Bali Jul 8, 2014 at 4:29 AM

Hi, I am going to Ubud this week and have a driver organised 13th for full day day tour if anyone is interested in sharing a fun filled off beaten track day in Bali :-)

more
    • Carlos1968's Profile Photo

Surabaya mt bromo tour and surrounding areas.

Java Jul 5, 2014 at 6:35 AM

hi can anyone recommend a good tour company in Surabaya to book trips with.
      Thanks Carlos.

more
    • myortodoks's Profile Photo

Batam - Pulau Lingga

Pulau Lingga Jun 20, 2014 at 1:38 AM

I would like to go to Pulau Lingga and would like to stay there. Would appreciate if you can advise me the best itineray during my stay. I will fly to Batam on 21 - 24 Sep 2014. My plan i will stay 1 night at Nagoya, 1 night at Nongsa and 1 N at Pulau Lingga.

more
    • hangout in Bali

Bali Jun 19, 2014 at 12:52 AM

Who's going to Bali 21 June. im looking for people to do things together. and i can offer a free hotel room in Kuta fo 5 nights.
      anyone interested? just reply ;)

more
    • Party Places in Bali

Bali Jul 4, 2014 at 2:14 PM

Reaching Bali on Sat 30th August at 6 in the evening with 2 friends. Staying in Legian for 3 nights

Can anyone help me with best party places over that weekend (saturday & sunday).
      Anything which is must visit for a weekend in that area ??

Thanks
      MMC

more
    • going to bali 29 July

Bali Jul 3, 2014 at 4:19 PM

Hi there

I will travel to bali in 29 July for one week or more
      Which area is the best . I like crowded life
      Also, suggestions for tour in bali... I'm coming alone

more
    • bonbonhart's Profile Photo

Solo traveller-woman to Borobudur

Borobudur Jun 29, 2014 at 8:42 PM

Hi Friends,
      As i m working in Jakarta and my term is almost finished and it was such a short noticed. Then i have to be hurry to visit places in Indonesia. Is it possible or any recommend for woman travel alone to Borobudor. ? Only 2 Days - one night? For the 2D1N trip,I saw the question from nancytansj and the answers, that helps a lot. but my question is focusing on travelling alone. I better go alone as my co-worker that available is a man. !! Thank you.
      Cheers !!!

more
    • Surabaya during Ramadan

Surabaya Jun 29, 2014 at 7:07 AM

Are there any bars (ie colors, penthouse, etc) that are open during Ramadan? Are the restaurants open during lunch?

more
    • dennyandconnie's Profile Photo

bali in january

Ubud Jun 25, 2014 at 5:27 AM

m wife and i are heading to bali for a week (4 days ubud/3 jimbaran). see that it is rainy season and quite hot. does it tend to rain all day or hit and miss showers. also plan to stay with a family instead of hotel in ubud. no AC just fans. would love to have this more authentic visit but can't go 3 days without sleep before our 3 weeks in vietnam and cambodia.

more
    • Other travellers to hang with

Bali Jun 23, 2014 at 4:55 AM

Hi I'm solo female traveller going bali week starting 12th July, got a driver organised 13 or 15th for full day tour haven't planned itinerary yet! Anyone interested in sharing costs and coming along or going be in Bali to hang out for a cold beer :)

more
    • Krakatau-Ujung Kulon tour

Carita Jul 10, 2014 at 12:48 AM

Hi! we are 2 people traveling to Indonesia this summer. We would like to do a tour to Krakatau-Ujung Kulon, but the tours that we have found are a bit expensive. Do you know any good company to do the tour and not expensive? Also we would like to know how to get to Carita from Jakarta, and the bus schedule (it's impossible to find it on internet!)

thank you!

more
    • jezzabel's Profile Photo

Munduk to Menjangan Island

Bali Jul 5, 2014 at 1:48 PM

Hi all,

Do you think a day trip from Munduk to Menjangan is doable in one day? I read snorkeling there is best in the early morning (9 am?), and that the boat trip from Labuhan Lalang takes some 40 min to add to the driving time from Munduk. But I honestly have no idea how long it'd take to get to Labuhan Lalang from Munduk. Our accommodation is already booked in Munduk and we cannot change it for, say, Permuteran or Lovina.

Second, can you recommend any organised snorkeling trip in particular (that includes the boat to Menjangan ofc)? I'm not sure I'm comfortable with the idea of snorkeling unattended as I hear currents in Bali can be quite strong.

Thank you very much!

more
    • Getting around

Makassar Jun 29, 2014 at 12:32 AM

How to get to Makassar from Manado, without taking any domestic flights or any expensive boat/ferries?

more
    • phuket holiday for 40 persons in September 10-12, 2014

Jakarta Jun 25, 2014 at 3:20 AM

hi anyone, please inform if u know the Phuket's tour guide which are available or possible to guide 40 persons in September 10-12, 2014.

Thanks guys.

more
    • reliable diving company

Indonesia Jun 17, 2014 at 4:06 AM

hi all! Anyone knows the most reliable company to diving in Komodo? (I´ll stay in Kanawa)

more
    • Rent a car

Banyuwangi Yesterday

Is it possible to rent a car at Ketapang or Banyuwangi and drive it up to Ijen Crater?

more
    • the prices in Batam

Riau Province Jul 9, 2014 at 10:43 AM

Hi! I am from a European country. My friend now lives in Palembang (South Sumatra). We plan to live in Batam for a few month. My friend got information about prices in Batam. I was shocked. I think that my friend got wrong information. Could you tell me, is it true?
      He found a dorm for us. There is one room for us and a bath and a kitchen for a few rooms. The price is 2.000.000 rupiah for the room + 500.000 rupiah for security + electricity. The total price is around 3.000.000 rupiah for the room per month! The dorm is located in Plamo Garden, Block B (south of batam Centre Area). Could you tell me, is it normal price for Batam?
      We will visit almost every day Sekolah Tinggi Teknik Ibnu Sina which is located in Nagoya Area. We will use city transport (bus). He told that one ticket costs 10.000 rupiah. We have to use two buses to come from Plamo Garden to STT Ibnu Sina. One person will spend 40.000 rupiah per day. So, one person will pay 1.000.000 rupiah per month for transportation. Is it true that we have to use two buses? Is it true that the price of one ticket in the bus is 10.000 rupiah? Could you tell me the shortest and cheapest way?
      He said that he has to get Batam citizenship card (identity card). The price of the card is 1.000.000 rupiah. Why so expensive? I could get the card for free in my country.
      Thank you!

more
    • Balinese Healers

Bali Jul 2, 2014 at 8:26 AM

Read about Healers in alot of tourist information. Any comments or recommendations?
      Thankyou

more
    • Travel between munduk and java

Munduk Jul 2, 2014 at 4:48 AM

Hello, I am trying to work out the best way to travel from munduk to Yogyakarta can anyone offer any advice? Thanks.

more
    • MichaelaT's Profile Photo

Looking for companion

Bali Jun 25, 2014 at 5:23 AM

Hi, am heading to Bali in November and looking for some company on my travels which should take at least 2-3 weeks.
      Will be glad you your reply :)

Michaela

more
    • Jakarta to Wonosob

Wonosobo Jun 23, 2014 at 12:50 PM

How long (days) does it take from Jakarta to Wonosob by bus pls? How much will it be (in USD) pls?

more
    • Is it worth ordering a Visa in advance?

Bali Jun 23, 2014 at 8:41 AM

Hello, we're travelling from the UK in September, I understand you can get a visa on arrival in Bali. How long does this process take? Would it be better to get a visa in advance? Do these cost more/less? does anyone recommend any particular company?

more
    • Clifee's Profile Photo

Cheapest way to reach Gilli islands from Bali.

Bali Jun 17, 2014 at 7:20 AM

i have checked gillibooking,com bt is there any alternate cheap way to reach Gilli??

2)We are travelling bali,just to party,nd see some good waves.Unfortunately we booked in the month of ramadaan july 12-19. Is there any ramadaan effect on nightlife in bali and gilli,,Please advise :) :)

more

Popular West Kalimantan Province Travel Answer Locations

• megpan's Profile Photo

Road Trip

Bengkayang Feb 19, 2013 at 4:45 AM

Hi, im planning to drive from Kuching of Malaysia to Sebente, any pointers or guides? I may be driving a sedan.

1 Answer Feb 21, 2013 at 4:09 AM
    • Tourist Guide

Pontianak Sep 29, 2012 at 11:38 PM

Hi. I am planning to visit Pontianak and would be interested to get in contact with a local english speaking tourist guide to do the planning for my visit. please contact me!

• priVaTeer115's Profile Photo

Riding thru the Tebedu/Entikong Border crossing

Pontianak Jul 25, 2012 at 10:19 AM

Good day fellow travellers,
      I need update information if I can use this border checkpoint to ride from Kuching to Kalimantan.
      For my past riding trips across SEA, I do not need a visa(Singaporean)
      I need to know if my bike requires a Carnet. Your help is much appreciated.

1 Answer Jul 26, 2012 at 7:14 AM
    • fabian23's Profile Photo

cross borneo trekking

West Kalimantan Province Jan 20, 2011 at 2:50 PM

hello, i want to do in april the legendary trans borneo trek. it means 16 days of trekking and canoeing through unspoiled rainforest. for more information please klick here: tatunet.ddo.jp/kompakh/EN/pa.... i`m looking for people, who want to join me.

fabian

1 Answer Jan 20, 2011 at 3:21 PM
    • West Kalimantan - Beaches and Islands

West Kalimantan Province Jan 15, 2010 at 11:09 PM

Hi guys
      We're heading into West Kalimantan for about 4 weeks and are trying to make up some kind of itinerary which involves both some inland forest time as well as a bit of a spell by the water.
      I'm having a bit of trouble finding any information in regards to beaches and islands though and was wondering if anyone could recommend somewhere nice, ideally with interesting snorkeling (I know East Kalimantan is much better for this, but we just don't have the time or funds to get across there as well!). The places we've come across are the karimata Islands, Pagatimun, Randayan Island or the beaches around Singkawang (Samudra or Pantai Pasir), but we haven't really been able to find much information on any of them. Has anyone been to any of these places and could give us a bit of an idea what they are like?
      Our makeshift itinerary at the moment is looking at including walks in Gungung Palung and/or Bukit Baka-bukit Raya, Singkawang and then potentially Ketapang and the Karimata Islands or Pagatimun. Does this sound achievable in 4 weeks or are we being a bit too ambitious?
      Any thoughts and comments would be greatly appreciated. And the sooner the better, we are on a bus from Kuching into kalimantan tomorrow. Once again we have left our run a little late in regards to planning...!
      Cheers, Rowena

• pablo888's Profile Photo

Traditional Iban Longhouse Putussibau Interior

Putussibau Mar 12, 2008 at 6:00 AM

Hi all,

Would somebody share some info or experinces about visiting Traditional Iban Longhouse in Putussibau interior area. How can I get permission from the Tuai Rumah?? How to get there from Pontianak? Thanks

• pablo888's Profile Photo

Pontianak to Ngaung Keruh (Iban longhouse)

West Kalimantan Province Feb 13, 2008 at 8:10 AM

Would somebody please give me info how to get to Ngaung Keruh from Pontianak? What should I do to be a guest of the longhouse?? any contact can be reach for assistance in Pontianak?? Thank you

• markeveleigh's Profile Photo

Travel to and from Pontianak

Pontianak Aug 3, 2007 at 11:27 PM

Hi,

I was in Pontianak years ago and am now planning a trip back. But I'm sure things have changed! I'd be very grateful if anybody could offer information on flights upriver to Putussibau. Also has anybody travelled from Jakarta to Pontianak by ferry? If so, how long does it take, what does it cost and what is the frequency?

I'd be very grateful for any responses to mark@markeveleigh.com

With thanks
      Mark

2 Answers Sep 14, 2007 at 10:34 PM
    • angke's Profile Photo

5 days in Pontianak

Pontianak Apr 25, 2007 at 8:00 PM

We are a group of 4 (or 5), planning to do a tourism research. We are four students and one mentor. Need info on:

1. Nice but cheap accommodation (hotel, motel, boarding house, etc) to sleep and make small discussions.

2. Good or excellent but unknown (not yet promoted) West Kalimantan tourist destinations. Please rate its uniqueness (1 to 10 scale).

3. What's the safest time to go about the area?

4. How can we thank you? I was thinking of giving you (whoever you are) a credit in our report. The final report will be in a seminar in Jakarta.

• texxie's Profile Photo

guesthouse

Pontianak Mar 23, 2007 at 5:14 AM

Hello ,

My name is Theo Tellings.
      I live in the city Enschede in the Netherlands .
      My vather was born in Bandoeng and my grandmother was born in Borneo .
      And i want information of a safe and good guesthouse or cheap hotel in Pontianak.
      My girlfriend lives in Kuching and i am bussy to get visa to Indonesia .
      When i can stay in pontianak on a good adres then i can meet my girlfriend .

Pontianak is near Kuching thats way i hope i can get a room or else by people or guesthouse for a cheap price .

I hope some one can help me, then i can staying there .
      My hobby's are cultures, digital art and Music, i playing self music

Some time i hear people take some in the house as guesthouse .
      I hope i get reaction am a trustfull persone non smoker or drinker .

On this time iam bussy to get visa to stay in Indonesia .
      My wish is to stay near my girlfriend from Kuching .

If you have information for me or a adres to stay please let me no .
      Greetings of me ,\

Texxie

• Singapore To Pontianak

Pontianak Nov 13, 2006 at 7:41 PM

I have a friend working in Pontianak and I am planning a visit there. It seems quite a complex job getting from Singapore to Pontianak; there being no dirct air links between the two places. That at least is what I gather from my net search so far.

Any advise on a good way of getting to Pontianak from Singapore will be much appreciated.

Thanks a lot

chongfookchoy

4 Answers Nov 18, 2006 at 4:57 PM
    • Heryanto's Profile Photo

Budget transport from Pontianak to Kuching.

Pontianak Dec 21, 2005 at 11:35 PM

Hi,

I plan to visit Kuching from Pontianak for the first time. I need some information about the bus from Pontioanak to Kuching (The fare and time schedule). How long it take time for it ? Someone can help me ! Thank you very much your reply.

sincerely your,

2 Answers Aug 26, 2007 at 1:47 AM
    • To pontianak town

Pontianak Mar 31, 2005 at 12:15 AM

Anyone can assist me how to go to Pontianak via bus from Kuching, Malaysia? I'm flying to Kuching from Kuala Lumpur. Any contacts of bus operators where I can purchase online? TQ.

2 Answers Apr 24, 2005 at 8:46 AM
    • PansorKarangan's Profile Photo

Pansor Karangan - where is it?

Pontianak Mar 25, 2005 at 11:40 PM

Please let me know where is the village (Kampung) of Pansor Karangan. I have search on the internet and found a map that only show Karangan. My friend live in West kalimentan and is near Pontianak, she left me and gone back to Pansor karangan. I really have to get there. There is no paved road leading to Pansor karanagan. My map show the general area and if you know please confirm it.

She said it is a small village with about 300 people and the only way to get there is by motorbike. The place is mostly padi (rice) planting.

please help! shed some light as to where it is on the map.

Thanks a million.

• yoan's Profile Photo

i want to go to Pontianak forest

Pontianak Oct 21, 2004 at 1:50 AM

i want to ask where can i reach the forest from the city. restaurant or recreation place in Pontianak ?

5 Answers Apr 25, 2005 at 7:42 PM