West Hyannisport

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Place to meet

Westfield Jul 28, 2014 at 8:59 AM

Want to meet some old friends in Westfield tomorrow, Tuesday afternoon, as they pass through the area. I do not know Westfield but would love a spot to do some outdoor exploration (low exersion) and then go for a nice dinner before they head on to Bradley Intnl Airport. Any suggestions? Thanks.

more
    • Cigarettes

Martha's Vineyard Jul 26, 2014 at 9:49 AM

Where is the least expensive place to buy cigarettes on the island?

more
    • Places for dinner

Lenox Jul 25, 2014 at 4:18 PM

Staying at the Cranwell Resort but want recommendation on another place(s) for dinner out one night

more
    • chriso1969's Profile Photo

best way to get to Marthas Vineyard

Plymouth Aug 18, 2014 at 5:15 AM

whats the best wy to get to Marthas Vineyard from Plymouth? other than flying im open to any mode of transport.Thanx,Chris.

more
    • Heading to Chatham, MA for the weekend

Chatham Aug 13, 2014 at 9:10 AM

Please advise of your favorite restaurants? Bars? Beaches? Nightlife?
      Thanks!

more
    • 1st time

Martha's Vineyard Aug 17, 2014 at 8:17 AM

i am going for the 1st time to Martha's vineyard and want to know what is the best things to do and see , eat any advice you can give for my 1st day trip ?

more
    • Mardai24's Profile Photo

Cape Cod, public transport

Massachusetts Aug 5, 2014 at 6:34 AM

So, myself and husband are heading to Cape Cod for some R&R. We'll be coming in from Ireland, visiting family there who are then heading off for a few days. We may or may not have access to their car, but in case not, is there any public transport system in place from, say, North Falmouth to P'town, or elsewhere?

thanks in advance,

more
    • places to stay in boston ma

Boston Aug 3, 2014 at 4:43 PM

first time to boston, ma in september 7-13. We do not want to rent a car, but want to explore boston and surrounding areas.. fly into Logan. Where is a good centrally located hotel for our trip?

more
    • solo traveller to boston

Boston Yesterday

I am travelling to the us in September and Boston will be my last stop
      the end of september -
      what will the weather be like
      & shopping outlet's which is the best and nearest boston and is there public transport to it

more
    • Best Way to Faneuil Hall, Boston

Boston Aug 3, 2014 at 6:06 PM

What is the best way to get to Fanueil Hall from Cape Cod. I used to live in Boston and could get around with my eyes closed and now (it's been a long time) I am not sure if I should drive in...or take the train...or what?

more
    • Somerville to EWR Newark Airport

Somerville Jul 23, 2014 at 8:22 PM

In September when I visit I will need to get from Somerville to the EWR Airport to meet my sister flying in from London. I would prefer not to fly but use Bus or Train to get to there.
      I would also prefer as little changing of transport modes as possible. Would either a train or bus get me between these two points? Thank you in anticipation. Heather

more
    • Hotel near hop on hop off stop

Boston Jul 23, 2014 at 7:26 AM

My wife and I are two seniors who will be staying one night in Boston MA in early October. My wife has limited walking ability. We will be using the Trusted Tours Old Town Trolley Tour Hop on Hop Off trolley for two days and would like to stay in a hotel within a block or two of one of the twenty or so trolley stops they make. Problem is that Trusted Tours website only shows a list of the popular tourist stops by name but they don’t show a map with street names like other tour operators do. Consequently, we aren’t able to tell how far away a particular hotel is from a particular stop.

Do all tour operators use the same stops at popular tourist points? If so, maybe we could use one of the maps other tour vendors provide to help us choose a nearby hotel.

Thank you very much.

more