Wernigerode

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Gliders in Idar-Oberstein?

Idar-Oberstein Jul 6, 2014 at 2:38 AM

Is there a glider port in Idar-Oberstein where the public can watch them fly? I also heard that there may be a cafe there for food and drink?

more
    • Junior Tennis

Munich Jun 26, 2014 at 6:11 PM

Hello, we will be in Munich and Garmich at the beginning of September and Im looking for a good tennis club for my son who is advanced tennis player. Could anyone recommend one? Thank you!

more
    • Barbecue at Ubersee

Übersee Jun 18, 2014 at 9:54 PM

Are there any barbecue facilities for day visitors at Ubersee?

more
    • Where to start in Penzlin

Penzlin Jun 17, 2014 at 4:57 PM

I plan on visiting Penzlin for an afternoon in July 2014, because my gg-grandfather was born there. Where would be a good place to start and what are the "must see" places?

more
    • Jesperp's Profile Photo

The scout camps sites in Schleswig-Holstein

Land Schleswig-Holstein Jun 15, 2014 at 8:08 AM

Are the scout camps sites open for public use?

more
    • traveling with kids

Wandlitz Jul 7, 2014 at 11:09 AM

Hi,
      We're coming to Wandlitz with 3 kids (1.5, 3.5 and 5 years old) in august for our family vacation. We're looking for some citi-break nature vacation, but kids do need entertainment.
      After hiking/fishing/berries picking - what kind of entertainment does this region offer?

more
    • bike storage

Munich Jul 7, 2014 at 1:10 AM

is there a "rad station" near munich hbf

more
    • Railway station

Höxter Jul 5, 2014 at 1:07 PM

Has Hoexter a railway station? Or I can get there only a bus?

more
    • Train travel

Stein an der Traun Jul 1, 2014 at 7:00 AM

How to travel from Stein an der Traun to Salzburg

more
    • Stag Party Berlin

Berlin Jun 30, 2014 at 12:00 AM

Hi,

We are planning a bachelor party in Berlin this August. Any recommendations for location, accommodation, activities?

• We are all 27 years old and on a medium/high budget, looking mostly to party and have fun. we like bars and are up for some clubs as well.
      • Not sure if to go for a hotel or apartment.
      • Heard Mitte , Potsdamer Platz are good areas.
      • Looked up a place called Cozy Berlin @ Potsdamer Platz , the pictures look really nice but couldn't find any reviews of the place

Any help and information would be really appreciated.

Thanks

more
    • Are the shops open on sundays?

Duisburg Jun 27, 2014 at 8:27 AM

Iam planning to visit Duisburg on 29-06-2014 and i wonder if the shops are open for selling clothes?

more
    • Castle Lohrbach Accommodation

Mosbach Jun 18, 2014 at 3:57 PM

Has anyone stayed at the Castle Lohrbach near Mosbach? I'd like to book there but I haven't seen any reviews.

more
    • Catholic churchyard monument

Lambsheim Jun 17, 2014 at 8:44 AM

There was a monument in the Catholic churchyard for 'Marianisches Jahr 1954'. Does it still exist? Is there a picture of it?

more
    • Festivals in Leer

Leer Jun 17, 2014 at 2:22 AM

Are there any festivals in the month of October in Leer.

more
    • Visit Rheinberg

Rheinberg Jun 12, 2014 at 1:05 AM

We wish to visit the Rheinberg War Cemetery. Is there a train service to Rheinberg from Duisburg? Can the cemetery by easily reached by bus or taxi?

more
    • Hamburg nightlife

Hamburg Jun 26, 2014 at 7:23 AM

Hi all,

I will be visiting Hamburg in September with a group of friends. There will be 4 of us going and we are in the age bracket of 25-29. We are coming over to catch a football match and enjoy some nightlight in a European city. I am obviously aware of the Reeperbhan and have an idea of what it could offer. But what else does the city have to offer at night? What other areas should we be looking at? We will be looking for good pubs to sample some fine German beers then as the night goes on we will be looking for bars and then nightclubs.

Is there more to the Reeperbhan then just the red light area and strip clubs?

What time is the busiest and best time to go out? (I.e is it like the UK where places shut at 3am?)

more
    • buses in baden baden

Baden-Baden Jun 25, 2014 at 9:31 AM

is there bus that goes to the holiday inn express from the train station and how much does it cost ?

more
    • Driving to Garmisch

Garmisch-Partenkirchen Jun 24, 2014 at 8:32 PM

I'm planning a trip to Garmisch in December. How is the drive? I am planning on renting a car but I do not know whether or not I will need winter tires. I am only concerned because I do not know if the roads are icy, etc. I've tried to look on other sites but still haven't gotten an answer. Please help!

more
    • Saar123's Profile Photo

Bar where we can see the WK game: Belgium - South Korea 26th of june

Berlin Jun 17, 2014 at 12:33 PM

Hi,
      We will be in Berlin next weekend ( last weekend of june) and would like to go to a bar where we can see the game Belgium -South Korea on the 26th of June. Preferably in Kreuzberg.
      We are 4 women, by the way ;-)

Thanks!!

more
    • Strasbourg to Baden Baden town centre by bus / regional train?

Baden-Baden Jun 17, 2014 at 1:11 AM

Hi, I am going to Baden Baden town centre for a day-trip from Strasbourg. Is it possible to take a bus? I only know of the airport shuttle bus (alsace-navette.com) but I am not going to the airport....

I have also checked the French railway SNCF website but the train ticket to Baden Baden is super expensive. Read about the regional bus from this forum and it seems to be much cheaper?

I really hope to get some advice on this. Would really appreciate that. Thanks.

more
    • westys's Profile Photo

Airport to Town by taxi

Memmingen Jun 12, 2014 at 4:12 PM

Hi, my husband and I want to rent a car from the airport for a week, to stay in Memmingen first for a couple of nights, and then travel further afield.

However it seems that Wednesday is early closing day in the area, and none of the car rental companies are open when we arrive - on a Wednesday night at 7.30pm. Does anybody have any ideas how to get round this? or are there car hire offices in the town itself?

If so this prompts my next question.. how much is it for a taxi from the airport into the town (direct to our hotel) and are there taxis always available at the airport, or do they need to be booked in advance?

Thanks very much for any help... :)

more
    • Dog walks.

Königssee Jul 6, 2014 at 1:56 PM

As part of our family holiday this year we will be visiting konigsee for a few days.
      I was wondering if anybody has any experience of dog walks in the area and if there
      are any special rules about dogs being on leash, muzzled etc.
      We are all experienced walkers including our dog, Elza a three year old vizsla.
      I would greatly appreciate any advice from people who have already visited this
      beautiful part of Germany.

more
    • Venice - Munich via Brenner Pass

Munich Jun 23, 2014 at 9:52 PM

We are travelling from Venice to Munich on 6th January 2015 and hope to take the day train via Brenner Pass to see the Alps. I read somewhere this might not run during winter, can you please let me know if this trip will be possible at that time of year

more
    • DISTANCE TO HAMELN

Rinteln Jun 19, 2014 at 7:35 AM

hOW FAR IS HAMELN FROM RINTELN

more
    • Cheapest train service from Frankfurt to Bonn

Bonn Jun 19, 2014 at 12:55 AM

Hi there,

I have gone through the forum here on VT and it is quite an enjoyable as well as informative medium. I will be travelling to Germany for the first time and I have come to know that Train alternatives other than ICE is cheaper (apparently?). What I need to know is once I come out of FRA airport, how do I catch a train which is cheaper to Bonn Hbf?

Many thanks.

more
    • Walking route

by hedgie44 Online Now Mar 26, 2014 at 1:55 PM

Arriving by train at Wernigerode H Bahn station, I need walking direction to the Hotel HKK Pfarrstraße 41 - please help

1 Answer Mar 26, 2014 at 2:11 PM