Wenzhou

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Thai food in Hangzhou

Hangzhou Apr 6, 2014 at 3:08 AM

What is the best Thai restaurant in Hangzhou?

more
    • Life in Ningbo for an expat

Ningbo Mar 30, 2014 at 6:36 AM

Hello,
      I have taught in China and Thailand but never Ningbo. How does it rate as far as a good place to live and teach for one from the USA that enjoys life and friends. How is the food and what about the level of pollution? What is the best and worst of Ningbo?
      Thanks, Wade

more
    • phingy's Profile Photo

Day trip to Hangzhou from Shanghai

Hangzhou Apr 6, 2014 at 6:45 PM

Hello,

I'm on business trip to Shanghai in mid may and was considering a weekend trip to Hangzhou. To tour the west lake (mix of boat and walk), would 4 hours be sufficient? I'm thinking to take an early train from Shanghai and arrive in Hangzhou around 8 plus and to get to the west lake by 9am. Later in the afternoon, around 3pm, to catch a train back to Shanghai.

Appreciate any suggestions or advice. Thanks!

more
    • weekend in Wenzhou

by tkdsimes Online Now Oct 13, 2008 at 5:54 AM

Hello.

I may be spending a weekend in Wenzhou in early December in between business visits. I'd be grateful if anyone could advise me on the following:

1. What expat bars are there and which are the best ones?
      2. Is Wenzhou a good place to buy green tea, and if so, where?
      3. Is it a good place to buy a leather jacket and a suitcase, or would I be better doing that in Shanghai?

Thanks,

tkdsimes

1 Answer Oct 15, 2008 at 5:41 AM
    • work in Wenzhou

by MarkJP Online Now May 12, 2008 at 4:51 PM

I may be working in Wenzhou. How do the locals accept foreigners. Do they see dollar signs when they look at them? How is the food? Can I drink the water? Are there any people that speak English?

4 Answers May 13, 2008 at 5:34 AM
    • The Cost of living???

by ShinigamiGurl Online Now Jun 20, 2004 at 5:15 AM

I'm currently teaching English in WenZhou China and my employer is now telling me I have to provide my own apartment...does anyone know about how much a furnished apartment goes for in downtown WenZhou China????

1 Answer Aug 17, 2005 at 6:53 PM