Wellington Travel Answers

change location

Wellington

by jokem Online Now Apr 23, 2005 at 8:35 PM

Hi

I will be in Wellington for a few days.
Can someone recommend a reasonably priced hotel.
Near Cuba street would be good.

Not too expensive.

Also, can anyone recommenda a tour to Rotarua or surroundns for a couple days?
Also, any tours in or around Wellington.

I will not have a car.

Cheers
Jokem

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • RE: Wellington

by leegirl Online Now Apr 25, 2005 at 3:32 PM

Hey Jokem! Have a look at wellingtonnz.com for cheap accommodation and interests. I have lived in Wgtn for most of my life and it is a really easy city to walk around and heaps to do. There's an information centre around the corner from the Wellington Library which will also fill you in.
    Hope this is of some help, let me know if u have any other questions that i might be able to help u with. Also enquire at Trekkers Hotel on Cuba St, a great place to stay.
    Leegirl :-)

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • RE: Wellington

by amariel Online Now Aug 11, 2006 at 8:15 AM

I would recommend staying in a backpacker's. There are several in the city, Nomad's is near Cuba St. There are a couple near Courtenay Place as well. Go to i-site, the information center. In Wellington it's located by the public library, not too far from Cuba St./Manner's mall. Just follow signs with a blue "i" on them, or ask someone. i-site is extremely useful, and they will certainly give you some suggestions for a trip to Rotorua or anywhere else in New Zealand. They will also help you book tickets, lodging, transportation, everything. That's probably your best bet.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines