Weeze

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Private Tour Guides

Münster Apr 14, 2014 at 1:36 PM

We are looking for a private tour guide for a four hour tour of Munster and want to know if you can recommend someone. Thanks.

more
    • REICHSWALD FOREST WAR CEMETERY

Kleve Mar 30, 2014 at 6:19 AM

I would like to visit this cemetery. I live in uk but don't now how I go about getting there.. I would fly can anyone help plz

more
    • Dusseldorf from paris

Düsseldorf Apr 14, 2014 at 2:02 PM

I will be in paris for 4 nights ,plannig to visit dussedorf for 1 day by train ,is it possible & back at night to paris ,is there direct train to cdg airport ,thank u

more
    • GuilhermeM's Profile Photo

Fastest way to arrive till Lufthansa check-in balcony at Düsseldorf Airport.

Düsseldorf Apr 21, 2014 at 5:14 PM

Friends, I need to go from Amsterdam Central Station to Düsseldorf Airport to take a plane that leaves at 13h40 (Lufthansa - till Munchen). My initial plan was taking an ICE train that arrives in Düsseldorf Hbf at 12h46, then taking the S11 till the Airport, after 17min of transfer time, arriving at 13h15 on the Dusseldorf Flughafen Terminal. This is what the webpage www.bahn.de sugested. But I am worried about the time, cause I wonder that I need to arrive 30 minutes before the plane leaves. So, I tried to found some alternatives. For example: I can exit of the train in Duisburg Hbf, at 12h32, then, after 10min of transfer time, taking another train (RE) till Dusseldorf Flughafen Station, arriving at 12h49. The site mentions that there is a 4 min walk till Flughafen Bahnhof, than a 6min ride till Terminal C (with Schw-B). In this case, I'll arrive at 13h, earning precious 15 minutes. But I'm still worried abouth the time of printing tickets, conditions of this walking, etc... Another way that I imagine was taking a taxi from Duisburg Hbf (12h32) or Düsseldorf Hbf (12h46), but I don't know the conditions of the routes and I'm worried about the traffic at launch time. But I discovered that the taxis can arrive till the entrance of Terminal... So, WHAT CAN I DO? Please, don't say that is impossible... This answer is not valid...kkkkk. Greetings from Brazil.

more
    • Weeze airport (NRN) to Arcen?

by kearnsy12 Online Now Jan 19, 2012 at 4:43 AM

Please can anyone advise what buses go from Weeze Airport to Arcen?. Finding it really difficult. On a budget so really don't want to pay for taxi if I can help it.

3 Answers Jan 19, 2012 at 12:45 PM
    • cindychang7809's Profile Photo

im lost

by cindychang7809 Online Now Sep 21, 2011 at 10:46 PM

i arrive in weeze airport and i want to go to AACHEN what should i take bus or train to go there in aachen.please someone help me...

3 Answers Sep 22, 2011 at 8:20 AM
    • g67's Profile Photo

Where to stay?

by g67 Online Now Jul 17, 2008 at 6:03 AM

I will be flying into Weeze on 28 January-2 February 09 and I am aware that the town of Weeze is quite small so we do not wish to stay there. However, we would like to stay in a larger town that is convienient for visiting attractions in the local area. We do not care if this is in nearby Holland or further into Germany. It would be more suitable if the travel time is no longer than 50/60 minutes by train!

Thanks in advance.

7 Answers Aug 12, 2008 at 12:37 PM
    • airkarat's Profile Photo

Has anyone had experience renting a car from Sixti at Weeze airport (or elsewhere)?

by airkarat Online Now Apr 12, 2007 at 6:42 PM

I read a review about a guy who rented a Smartcar for-two for a weekend business trip in Holland and he tried, but just couldn't run it out of gas in a weekend of driving! I found a company online called Sixti www.sixti.com and they have an airport location at the Weeze Airport (they call it Niederhein? though).

One can rent a Smartcar for 5 Euro per day with a small extra premium for having it from an airport location. They have other locations around Europe, most a short distance from airports.

Has anyone rented from them, and what, if any, extra charges were tacked on - I just can't believe those prices. The low rental fees, plus the low fuel costs, plus the discount airline hub location, would make for a very affordable trip for two to Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium, etc...

???

8 Answers Apr 25, 2007 at 8:27 AM