Waxahachie

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Need fun activities!

Plano Nov 25, 2014 at 11:39 AM

Traveling 02/15/15 to the Woga Meet. Is there a gun range that is open to the public? Mom, Dad, and 10yr old boy. Need suggestions on fun things to do and what to wear (weather wise)!

more
    • Needing name of a store in Gruene

Gruene Dec 3, 2014 at 8:39 AM

Hoping someone can help me with the name of a store located on Gruene Road. It is one of the last stores, if not the last, on the right if you are going towards New Braunsfel, the same side as Gruene Hall. It has very eclectic metal art, signs, etc.; and I recall a wall of very inexpensive jewelry.
      Thank you!

more
    • Emorei_19's Profile Photo

Decent areas in Houston to Live

Houston Nov 29, 2014 at 6:36 PM

Hey,
      I am from Detroit MI, and I just moved to Conroe, TX with family. I plan to relocate to Houston but I am unaware of what are good sides of Houston to stay on. I am 19 i work 2 jobs and college part time. I want something nice and cheap but not in a bad area. Please help !!

more
    • operating hours for the Museum of Natural Science

Houston Nov 25, 2014 at 4:16 PM

We were planning a trip to Houston for the Thanksgiving Weekend. I was curious as to what Musems would actually be open on the day after Thanksgiving or even on the Saturday.

more
    • MichelleJ82's Profile Photo

Need A Day Out!

by MichelleJ82 Online Now Sep 16, 2014 at 10:26 AM

Hello,
      My name is Michelle I am from Arlington Texas and my boyfriend is from Corsicana, and wanted to know if you would please help us. We would like to meet up in Waxahachie, but do not know ANYTHING about the area. We are looking for something crafty to do like paint ceramics or something, and Restaurant that isn't 5 star but not fast food either would you be able to help direct us, please? We are Scheduling Our Date For September 26th Between 1pm-9pm. :)
      -Thank You!

4 Answers Sep 18, 2014 at 7:03 AM
    • For my son attending SAGU

by hismom Online Now May 12, 2014 at 5:25 AM

Good morning. My son will be attending SAGU in Waxahachie this fall. Where will he most likely eat and shop? I am trying to think of ideas for his graduation party. Thanks for the help!
      Mom

9 Answers May 12, 2014 at 5:47 PM
    • public transport to DFW airport

by KCRealtor Online Now Oct 16, 2013 at 12:58 PM

Is there any public transportation companies or transit companies that go from Waxahachie or Midlothian to Dallas/Ft Worth airport?

2 Answers Oct 16, 2013 at 4:35 PM
    • thigs to do

by kaykayhouser Online Now May 23, 2012 at 7:11 AM

im coming to visit from south carolina to see my mom may 31st thru june 8th is there anything going on then and where the best place i can take her for a nice dinner in waxahachie or real close?

2 Answers May 23, 2012 at 1:55 PM