change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• njmjrl's Profile Photo

native america symbols

by njmjrl Online Now Aug 15, 2010 at 7:20 AM

my picture is of the bracelet in which i would like some help with. my friend bought me this at a store in Wawa, Ontario, Canada and i was wondering if anyone could help me figure out what the symbol on the big white bead in the center means, because Google did nothing. if you can help, please do.

3 Answers Aug 15, 2010 at 9:49 AM
    • njmjrl's Profile Photo

gift shops in Wawa

by njmjrl Online Now Aug 13, 2010 at 7:10 AM

a friend of mine went to Wawa, Ontario, Canada and got me this bracelet at a store there; its a brown leather band with strings around it that tighten and loosen it, there is a big white bead in the middle with a brown native american design carved in it; i was wondering if anyone knew of the store that sold these so that i could figure what the symbol means. could you help?

• transportation

by sdake Online Now Aug 29, 2007 at 5:08 AM

I am looking for transportation for two adult males, from Wawa area to the National Park in Pic River on September 9, 2007. Is there any public transportation, as a bus or train or is there any local business that drives that way, where we could hitch a ride. Is hitch hiking legal in Canada? Thank you for your responce to my many questions. Steve Dake

2 Answers Aug 29, 2007 at 7:47 PM
    • Rock Island Lodge

by zabriskibound Online Now Jun 17, 2007 at 6:20 PM

Does anyone have any comments at all on Rock Island Lodge? Thinking of possibly staying there and would really like to know if anyone ever has! Help please!
      Thanks!

3 Answers Jun 23, 2007 at 7:44 AM