change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Kipling Subway station parking and Wilson Subway Station Parking

Toronto Apr 20, 2014 at 9:39 AM

Hello
      I was wondering about the safety of the TTC subway station parking lots, especially the ones stated above. My family had been through a bad experience with a car break in (smashed window) and was wondering about if there are many car break-ins/thefts at these parking lots? Also are there security guards/police officers around these parking lots? I know people break into cars when they see something and I will try not to keep any valuables in my car and no item in plain sight.

more
    • Kipling Subway station parking and Wilson Subway Station Parking

Toronto Apr 20, 2014 at 9:39 AM

Hello< I was wondering about the safety of the TTC subway station parking lots, especially the ones stated above. My family had been through a bad experience with a car break in (smashed window) and was wondering about if there are many car break-ins/thefts at these parking lots? Also are there security guards/police officers around these parking lots? I know people break into cars when they see something and I will try not to keep any valuables in my car and no item in plain sight.

Here are some links I've looked up

1. yelp.ca/biz/kipling-subway-s...
      2. thestar.com/opinion/columnis...
      3. forums.redflagdeals.com/psa-...
      more
    • Accommodations

Pelee Island Apr 11, 2014 at 10:36 AM

My boyfriend and I are planning to stay on Pelee Island for a weekend in May. What type of accommodation would you suggest ... one of the inns/motels or a cottage (we aren't really B & B people). If you have any recommendations that would be ideal for a couple, I would appreciate hearing from you.

Thank you!

Cin

more
    • Buses from Buffalo Airport to Toronto Downtown after 10 pm

Toronto Apr 6, 2014 at 10:44 AM

Hi,
      My flight will land Buffalo airport at 9.45 PM. And I need to come to Toronto downtown from Buffalo airport. The last greyhound bus from Buffalo to toronto is at 9.30 pm. And next bus is 3 am next day.

Cab you guys please suggest me what are the other cheapest option to come to toronto after landing buffalo at 9.45 pm?

Thanks in advance.

more
    • Layover in Canada

Toronto Mar 28, 2014 at 1:54 PM

I have a 1 hr layover at Toronto to connect my flight to Copenhagen, is that amble time to make my connecting flight?

more
    • njmjrl's Profile Photo

native america symbols

by njmjrl Online Now Aug 15, 2010 at 7:20 AM

my picture is of the bracelet in which i would like some help with. my friend bought me this at a store in Wawa, Ontario, Canada and i was wondering if anyone could help me figure out what the symbol on the big white bead in the center means, because Google did nothing. if you can help, please do.

3 Answers Aug 15, 2010 at 9:49 AM
    • njmjrl's Profile Photo

gift shops in Wawa

by njmjrl Online Now Aug 13, 2010 at 7:10 AM

a friend of mine went to Wawa, Ontario, Canada and got me this bracelet at a store there; its a brown leather band with strings around it that tighten and loosen it, there is a big white bead in the middle with a brown native american design carved in it; i was wondering if anyone knew of the store that sold these so that i could figure what the symbol means. could you help?

• transportation

by sdake Online Now Aug 29, 2007 at 5:08 AM

I am looking for transportation for two adult males, from Wawa area to the National Park in Pic River on September 9, 2007. Is there any public transportation, as a bus or train or is there any local business that drives that way, where we could hitch a ride. Is hitch hiking legal in Canada? Thank you for your responce to my many questions. Steve Dake

2 Answers Aug 29, 2007 at 7:47 PM
    • Rock Island Lodge

by zabriskibound Online Now Jun 17, 2007 at 6:20 PM

Does anyone have any comments at all on Rock Island Lodge? Thinking of possibly staying there and would really like to know if anyone ever has! Help please!
      Thanks!

3 Answers Jun 23, 2007 at 7:44 AM