Wassenaar

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Bike hire in Leiden

Leiden Apr 10, 2014 at 9:07 AM

Where is the best place to hire bikes,about 8, for 3 days from 20-22 May?

How much and what deposit?

more
    • bus 858 schedule

Keukenhof Apr 14, 2014 at 3:15 AM

When does the last Keukenhof Express 858 bus leave the gardens to go back to the airport?

more
    • Combi Ticket

Keukenhof Mar 24, 2014 at 11:13 PM

I plan to visit Keukenhof before I go to Bruges, Belgium. I will be landing at AMS and plan to take the Keukenhof Express Bus from Schiphol.

Adults: from Schiphol Airport/Leiden Central station/Haarlem € 23,00

Can I use the Combi Ticket to travel from Schiphol (number 858 bus) and then go to Leiden Central (number 854 bus) instead?

more
    • cost effective transportation from AMS to Keukenhof?

Keukenhof Apr 7, 2014 at 7:36 AM

Hi, I see the cost on viator for the Keukenhof is much more than the price of admission. Is there a more cost effective way to transport from the city of AMS to the flower show? It shows tickets are pretty low (15) but the transportation via viator is around $64.THANKS!

more
    • taxi

by mojoflakey Online Now Apr 13, 2012 at 11:47 AM

looking to get to dunriell from amsterdam airport. How much would a taxi cost? or any transport sites

7 Answers Apr 14, 2012 at 3:17 AM
    • Bus Schedule to Kievit bus stop

by pstoeckel Online Now Sep 6, 2010 at 5:49 PM

We are trying to get from The Hague to Fletcher Hotel Restaurant Auberge De Kiev just outside Wassenaar and believe that we should take bus 43 from The Hague central station. We are wondering how often this bus leaves The Hague and when it returns from the Kievit bus stop. Thank you for your help

3 Answers Sep 7, 2010 at 9:19 AM
    • traveling from amsterdam airport to duinrell wassenarr holiday park

by raceybutt Online Now Jun 13, 2010 at 8:09 AM

hi we r flying to amsterdam airport n need to get to our holiday park in duinrell wassenarr.we would prefer to get the train then bus! but i wonder if anybody could help with the route n what number bus n train we need to catch? how often they run? please help many thanks.

4 Answers Jun 13, 2010 at 11:07 AM
    • where am i

by 1888 Online Now Mar 30, 2005 at 2:40 PM

is there anything to do for familys in wassenaar e-mail back 1888@vtmail.com

2 Answers Mar 31, 2005 at 12:40 PM
    • Museums

by lise8 Online Now May 27, 2004 at 9:18 PM

Looking for the top ten museums in Wassenaar or surrounding areas. Please send links to websites. Thanks for your help!

1 Answer Jun 8, 2004 at 4:48 AM
    • Museums

by lise8 Online Now May 27, 2004 at 9:14 PM

Can you send me a list of museums in Wassenaar and the surrounding areas. Top ten would be fine. I am researching a painter with the last name Wassenaar. This is the only site out of over 300 that I can possibly get this information. Thanks for your help, hope to visit soon also. Lise Latrémouille - Montreal, Quebec, Canada

3 Answers May 28, 2004 at 4:55 AM