change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Winter Activities

Wenatchee Dec 18, 2014 at 1:43 PM

Hi,

In lieu of skiing at Mission ridge if there's not enough snow what should we do with our 8 yr old daughter in December?

1 Answer Dec 18, 2014 at 8:46 PM
    • Five year olds

Spokane Nov 14, 2014 at 9:29 AM

I am looking for something free and fun to do with 5 year olds?

5 Answers Nov 17, 2014 at 3:56 PM
    • mamajoa9's Profile Photo

super cheap place to stay

Seattle Oct 11, 2014 at 9:00 PM

Halo yall, it will be my very first visit to Seattle in mid June next year. I am travelling on a very tight budget and I only have a day or two before going on a spiritual cruise, embarking from Pier 91. How do I get from the airport to the cruise port.?? How far is the space needle and pike market from the airport.??
      Thanking yall in advance for your kind assistance

• angel hugs and blessings*

mama joa

5 Answers Oct 12, 2014 at 9:22 PM
    • bike rentals

Ocean Shores Oct 7, 2014 at 1:10 PM

where can I rent a bike that has a child carrier for my 3 year old grandson?

2 Answers Oct 7, 2014 at 8:15 PM
    • sillyger's Profile Photo

Accommodation recommendation (Apartments) in Seattle City -

Seattle Sep 16, 2014 at 4:51 PM

Hi,
      I am planning accommodation for a group of female travellers to Seattle city, first time in Seattle.
      1) Apartments or Boutique hotel (they will be spending 10 days)
      2) Must See and Must Do (Travel by public transport)
      3) What to pack travelling in June
      With Thanks

5 Answers Sep 18, 2014 at 12:09 PM
    • swancity's Profile Photo

Train or bus to leavenworth during Xmas

Leavenworth Sep 3, 2014 at 12:22 AM

Is there train or bus or even better bus tour from Seatttle to leavenworth? We wouldn't want to drive there in winter time. Has Anyone ever taken train there?

3 Answers Sep 3, 2014 at 12:40 PM
    • Ethnic Food

Poulsbo Aug 28, 2014 at 3:35 PM

What's the best restaurant in Poulsbo?

2 Answers Aug 28, 2014 at 5:51 PM
    • In West Seattle, on a Saturday in late August

West Seattle Aug 21, 2014 at 7:26 AM

best place to eat? what to do outdoors? farmers market days?

2 Answers Aug 21, 2014 at 11:28 AM
    • roamer61's Profile Photo

Which Zoo?

Seattle Aug 20, 2014 at 2:44 PM

Planning on Seattle and Portland for next year and I intend to include in my itinerary, to go to either the Woodland park Zoo or the Oregon Zoo. Both are highly rated. I know Oregon is smaller. None the less, which is the better choice?

4 Answers Aug 21, 2014 at 3:55 AM
    • nearby hotels

Tacoma Aug 17, 2014 at 10:17 AM

can anyone give me names of hotels close by the sounder station.

1 Answer Aug 17, 2014 at 6:30 PM
    • sdkcwv's Profile Photo

Fidalgo Country Inn, Fidalgo Island Wa. USA

Fidalgo Island Aug 15, 2014 at 10:55 AM

Has anyone recently stayed at the Fidalgo Country Inn, and if so, what are your thoughts and suggestions.
      Thanx...SDKCWV

2 Answers Aug 20, 2014 at 8:10 PM
    • sdkcwv's Profile Photo

Orcas Island Lodging

Orcas Island Aug 13, 2014 at 9:57 AM

Where to stay on Orcas Island?

14 Answers Aug 20, 2014 at 8:11 PM
    • sdkcwv's Profile Photo

Places to stay on Orcas Island or Friday Harbor?

Orcas Island Aug 13, 2014 at 9:53 AM

Four of us, Wife, 2 Pugs, and I, are driving to the San Juan Islands, in Washington state, and hoping VT's can help with lodging and things to do. Thanx.....SDKCWV

• Anacortes to Seattle

Anacortes Aug 13, 2014 at 1:15 AM

I need transportation from Anacortes to downtown Seattle. Is there a late shuttle or bus on a. Friday night?

2 Answers Aug 13, 2014 at 7:36 AM
    • Boat ride from Tacoma

Poulsbo Aug 12, 2014 at 11:04 AM

How long of a boat ride from the Tacoma area to Poulsbo?

1 Answer Aug 12, 2014 at 12:55 PM
    • justbecks's Profile Photo

seattle syncing

Seattle Aug 10, 2014 at 10:54 AM

hi seattle locals and lovers,
      I'll be heading to Seattle in a week and although my sister lives there and will proably show me the outs and ins, was wondering if any of you good folk might have the really interesting thing to see, do or not miss apart from Pike Place, Fremont District, Underground seattle...I'd love some other thoughts on what else to do, or if there might be any festivals coming up perhaps as well. also, are there any local cafe, restaurant favourites serving up good reasonable local food?

thanks again,
      Rebecca

1 Answer Aug 10, 2014 at 9:53 PM
    • car rental - western US

Washington State Aug 9, 2014 at 6:53 PM

Help! I want to fly to Victoria, BC from the east coast of the US, take the ferry across to either Port Angeles or Seattle , WA and rent a car. From there I would like to travel around some of the western states before dropping off the car at Denver airport and flying home. I can't seem to find a car rental agency that will permit me to do this, ( or charge me less than $1500 a week to do so!) Does anyone have any idea how I can do this trip? Although they all advertise fabulous car rental rates, picking you up, and dropping the car off in a different location from where you pick it up, I can't seem to find an agency that is actually willing to let you do so!

4 Answers Aug 10, 2014 at 7:13 PM
    • mosquitoes

Olympic National Park Aug 8, 2014 at 3:24 PM

Are mosquitoes a problem during the summer?

5 Answers Aug 9, 2014 at 11:10 PM
    • Driving from Seattle to San Francisco

Seattle Aug 3, 2014 at 8:22 AM

Can someone help with planning a route driving from Seattle to San Francisco. We have 6.5 days. Where would be a good first stop? Someone suggested Crystal Mountains area...
      I have never been in that area, so I will appreciate any advice.

4 Answers Aug 6, 2014 at 9:42 PM
    • roamer61's Profile Photo

Time and Places?

Seattle Aug 2, 2014 at 8:13 AM

I am considering Seattle for next year (June or September). Apart from the city itself, I would take trips to Mt. Rainier Natl Park, Mt. St Helens Natl Monument and an excursion to Victoria, BC for the day. Is 3 days Ok for the city proper?

Also, has anyone used Evergreen Escapes? That's the outfit I would likely use for the day trips to the parks.

33 Answers Aug 10, 2014 at 4:55 AM
    • Ferry from Whidbey to Sesattle and back..

Seattle Jul 28, 2014 at 6:14 PM

We are staying on Whidbey for a wedding and were hoping to get into Seattle for some sightseeing and then back.Possible???

3 Answers Jul 29, 2014 at 4:22 AM
    • BBQ in Fort Ebey State Park

Whidbey Island Jul 28, 2014 at 9:11 AM

I want to go for a day trip and have BBQ in Fort Ebey State Park. Are there BBQ facilities? Can I have BBQ in the parks on the island?

2 Answers Jul 28, 2014 at 12:54 PM
    • KarieFoster's Profile Photo

cell phones

San Juan Islands Jul 26, 2014 at 7:58 AM

I will be moving to San Juan by the end of August, and i am curious how the cell phone situation is going to go. Im a very inexperienced travler moving from New Hampshire on a short notice. Any info at all that anyone can tell me would be extremely helpful. Im 32 single female is clueless! In NH is very common not to have a landline phone at all anymore. We use our cell phones for everything! Calls,texting and the internet on a constant basis. What am i to expect in a few weeks when I arrive? Help!
      Thank you,
      Karie from NH

1 Answer Jul 27, 2014 at 9:47 PM
    • Campground info

Maryhill Jul 21, 2014 at 4:27 AM

Is there any cost to use the campgrounds ? If so, how much? Can you stay over night?

1 Answer Jul 21, 2014 at 7:01 AM
    • CruisingGoddess's Profile Photo

Favorite things to do

Seattle Jul 20, 2014 at 7:47 PM

Staying in Seattle for 2 days. With such limited time, what are your top 3 favorite things to do?

9 Answers Jul 28, 2014 at 9:29 AM
    • Transportation

Whidbey Island Jul 20, 2014 at 7:34 PM

We are planning on staying at the Cozy Harbor Cottage in September. Is there bus or taxi service so that one can catch a ride into Coupville or Oak Harbor?

3 Answers Jul 21, 2014 at 3:44 PM
    • Florida999's Profile Photo

Dog friendly hikes or attractions ?

Washington State Jul 15, 2014 at 12:10 PM

We're thinking about driving there next year but wondering how to find dog friendly hikes ( we like hiking up mountains , don't want to stay on paved trails) since most of the NPs there don't allow dogs on trails.
      Also beaches, restaurants, and other places you can take a dog to, plus any good kennels for day boarding.
      Thanks

13 Answers Jul 22, 2014 at 11:17 PM
    • Visit to Seattle area

Seattle Jul 12, 2014 at 11:18 AM

I am a single parent with two children ages 16 and 10. We are from South Carolina and want to come visit Seattle next year and would like to know what is a good time to visit and where to stay? We just want to see the sites and check things out and we have never been to the west coast. Something affordable for a single mother to save up for but not in high crime area please.

6 Answers Jul 13, 2014 at 12:01 AM
    • Searching for King & I artist Northwest style

Friday Harbor Jul 12, 2014 at 10:02 AM

I have a wonderful piece of art done in the Northwest style entitled Bear with Salmon, and the signature is King & I-- does anyone know anything about it? I saw that there was a King & I gallery in Friday Harbor at one time.... Thanks, anything that you can tell me would be helpful.

1 Answer Jul 13, 2014 at 12:07 AM
    • Where to park near Rainbow Bridge, Niagra Falls, NY side

Rainbow Falls State Park Jul 11, 2014 at 7:20 PM

I can't seem to find an answer! I want to walk across at Rainbow Bridge to the Canadian side and spend the night on the Canadian side of the Falls. Where can I leave my car on the NY side for a reasonable price/safe location?
      Thanks for any help! Remember location, cost , length of time etc when answering

3 Answers Jul 11, 2014 at 8:27 PM