change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• mickfive's Profile Photo

coming to Burlington and I have no plans

Burlington 20 hours ago

Hi there...My name is Alex, 28yrs....Im coming to Burlington Dec 2-6th. Had plans to meet down there with friends but they all backed off so Ill be down by myself. trying to make new friends and hangout during my stay. What are the places to absolutely visit and not miss to have a good time solo unless I meet some cool friends

• Crossing the border in Niagara Falls

Niagara Falls Nov 16, 2015 at 5:28 AM

I'm a Brazilian guy married to an American Citizen. We have three daughters, all of them have American citizenship. We're going to visit Niagara Falls in December. I know that my wife and my kids can cross the border. Is it possible to get a visa in Buiffalo? How long will it take to get the visa there?

Valmor Andreani

• Relocating -- safest area for SWF's

Kansas City Nov 13, 2015 at 9:48 AM

relocating from a suburb of Memphis Tennessee to Kansas City Missouri. Interested in a VERY safe area which would also proived walking to shopping, resturants, coffee shops etc. Brook Side? Crown City? River Market?  Interested in a "busy" people happening area with safety in mind...

• attractions

Durant Nov 13, 2015 at 7:58 AM

Is there a bowling alley in Durant where a family could enjoy some fun?

• Closest rooms to beach/pool

Maui Nov 12, 2015 at 4:51 PM

what resorts have rooms closest to beach/pool and do any have outdoor showers?

• Rehearsal Dinner this July

Marathon Nov 11, 2015 at 1:42 PM

Looking for a nice restaurant that is not overly casual for a rehearsal dinner in July this year. Prob about 30 people. I the the Butterfly Cafe looks nice. Is there other options like this place?

• SnehalP's Profile Photo

Anyone in NYC ?

New York City Nov 11, 2015 at 9:19 AM

Keen to meet other travellers in nyc if you are looking for company. I am in nyc for a few weeks on a work assignment and really simply looking to connect with others. I love travelling and meeting new people from all walks of life.

• Abercrombie and fitch

Las Vegas Nov 1, 2015 at 9:37 PM

Where on the strip can i buy this perfume

• djs music dub trap

Portland Oct 29, 2015 at 8:11 PM

where can i see djs mixing dub and trap music

• Travel by bus

Oklahoma City Nov 26, 2015 at 11:17 PM

How long does it take to travel from Oklahoma City to Dallas, Tx by bus?

• metrocard info

New York City Nov 22, 2015 at 11:20 AM

Hi New Yorkers. I would be grateful for your help.
      I will be arriving in New York on 21st December in the afternoon and leaving on the evening of the 28th.
      I will require a single trip from Jamaica into Manhattan on the E train to get to my hotel and then I want an 7 day card that I will use from the 22nd until my departure on the 28th.
      My question is, can I just take my single trip card and get it loaded at a booth for 7 days on the 22nd or is the 7 day card a different type? Many thanks. Roy.

• Is there any bars that offer transportation to ATT stadium for Dallas games ?

Fort Worth Nov 16, 2015 at 3:13 PM

Where is the best hotel to stay at if I dont want to drive ? ie most bars and restaurants ?

• apuleuis's Profile Photo

Renting Bikes with Children

Washington D.C. Nov 12, 2015 at 6:44 PM

We'll be going to Washington DC with a 10 year old. I see a lot about the Capital Bikeshare, but do they have bikes for kids, or will we have to go through a different rental company?

• can you take photos in the memorial garden at graceland

Memphis Nov 11, 2015 at 2:49 PM

can i take photos at the memorial garden at graceland

• how to get to cruise ship port

Tampa Nov 3, 2015 at 7:22 PM

how do I get transport from Marion Transit Center to Tampa cruise ship port

• charlesracine's Profile Photo

Is the area around Marriott Stanton South Beach a good location to stay, this hotel specifically?

Miami Beach 2 hours ago

Is the area around Marriott Stanton South Beach a good location to stay? And this hotel specifically is it good & safe and is this near the topless beach area in Miami South beach? Also looking for any recommendations for things to do in this area. Thanks, Chuck

• Vacation home in Tahoe City?

Tahoe City Nov 24, 2015 at 8:35 AM

I'm considering buying a vacation home in Tahoe City having visited several times over the past few years.

My concern is the price of property there is high and I'm worried if I wanted to sell in 5-10 years time would I at least get my money back.

If you live there yourself or have any information on this it would be greatly appreciated!

• Free place with cabins and tepees in Joshua Tree

Joshua Tree National Park Nov 20, 2015 at 3:08 PM

He I am my friends (8 people) and me we're going to J-T for all day tomorrow and the night too.
      One of us have heard about a place that you can have free cabins like chalet and tepees. You just need to be there first to get it ! But problem nobody knows where that place is !
      Here is my question, anybody hear about this place and knows where it is please ?

Ps: I already call the park and visitor center in Joshua Tree they don't know about it.

• New Year's Eve.

New York City Nov 8, 2015 at 8:51 AM

Hi. My wife and I fly out to New York on the 27th December and back to the UK on the 2nd January. We have our itinerary pretty well sorted but are struggling with what to do on NYE. We are staying on East 50th Street. My wife isn't a fan of fireworks so probably wouldn't enjoy Central Park and we do not want to spend a whole day standing in Times Square. We are young at heart mid 50's non-clubbing types and would like to go somewhere for a nice meal with possibly live music.Any suggestions would be very welcome. Thank you.

• mayt's Profile Photo

Holiday in Boston

Boston Nov 6, 2015 at 8:15 AM

We are planning to drive to Boston from Toronto this December for the Holiday season. Are the shops and museums open? This will be our first time to Boston and would like to see what Boston has to offer to tourists. Any suggestion as to what places to go, will be great. Thank you.

• Safety - hotel

Oklahoma City Nov 5, 2015 at 8:19 PM

What hotels and what areaof OKC is safe to stay for personal and vehicles parked over night?

• help please

South Lake Tahoe Yesterday

hi me and my family will be visiting in a few days dec.7., do you think its safe to drive san francisco to south lake tahoe?

• Motorcycle trip

Louisiana Nov 24, 2015 at 8:46 AM

Looking to take week long motorcycle vacation with wife and friends, wondering about best time of year, places to stay(safe, affordable and place to park motorcycles. Places to see in and out of New Orleans

• Snow concerns from Las Vegas to Flagstaff in mid January

Tucson Nov 22, 2015 at 7:54 AM

We are seniors and driving a rear wheel vehicle from Las Vegas to Tucson Arizona in mid January. What is the best route to Tucson to escape the snow if there is one? What is the fastest route to Flagstaff if the roads are clear? Thanks.

• Dimbox's Profile Photo

Where do Visitors in their 60s find the Nightlife?

Austin Nov 21, 2015 at 7:54 PM

I'll be in Austin in the middle of December and am attracted to the 6th Street District nightlife. In which bars/pubs/nightclubs would people, in their 60s, gather? I feel out of place in joints, where only kids in their 20s fill the place.

• giedrute's Profile Photo

by giedrute Online Now Jul 13, 2011 at 8:38 PM

hey everyone! we are going camping this weekend (07 16) to wisconsin, sister bay, which is very close to washington island. was just wondering if you have any suggestions of what to do during our stay, what to see.. we have a 15 month old toddler with us. any nice, affordable places to eat? how do you get to washington island? what should be see when on the island? thank you all for your answers. xoxo

1 Answer Jul 16, 2011 at 8:41 PM
    • Wedding at Stave Church

by ldowden Online Now Oct 26, 2010 at 6:00 PM

My fiancee and I just got engaged at the Stave Church over the weekend and would LOVE to get married there. Who would we talk to? How many people could it fit? Is the island also a good place to have the reception and where?!

Thank you!