change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Van/Bus Hire from Auckland

New Zealand 7 hours ago

Hi
      I have searched online but not too many leads on this: We have thirteen school teachers visiting Auckland and Rotorua in Sept and would prefer to have a bus/coach (with driver) take us around.

Would anyone know of any good and reliable companies that do this?

Thanks

Sally

more
    • Day trip - when to book?

Doubtful Sound Jul 16, 2015 at 12:22 AM

We have 4 nights in Manapouri next January and want to do the DS trip on one of the three full days at our disposal. The question is, how far ahead do we need to book? Ideally, we would prefer to do what we did for Milford a couple of years ago, i.e. book the trip when we arrive so as to pick the better day weather-wise. Would this be possible for Doubtful?

more
    • whistleshrill's Profile Photo

Auckland Harbour Bridge and Portable wifi device

New Zealand Jul 13, 2015 at 7:33 AM

Hi all

I would like to ask if I am able to get portable wifi devices which I can use to connect multiple gadgets, at Auckland International Airport?

As I am travelling with the old and the young ,I would like to have a portable wifi with me at all times to minimise chance of getting lost and to check for information whenever needed.

Secondly, I would like to ask what is the best spot for taking a picture of the harbour bridge? We are looking at taking a picture with the whole structure as close as possible and head for elsewhere because we only have half a day in Auckland.

I found The Wharf but it seems that we have to either dine or attend an event there to get in. Is that correct?
      http://www.thewharf.co.nz/

Is the parking lot at Westhaven drive a good place for it?

Thank you for all your help!

Thank you!

more

Daylight Saving Time

New Zealand Jul 17, 2015 at 7:06 PM

Hi all

My family and I are traveling to New Zealand this December for the first time. This is also our first time encountering the Daylight Saving Time.

Please help me to answer these questions

1. How are my flight timings affected. We have both international and domestic flights
      2. How should I set my watch upon arriving at Auckland? I am from Singapore.
      3. Will our gadgets such as iPhone adjust to the daylight saving time automatically?
      4. What do I have to look out for when booking hotel dates and local tours such as cruises?

Thank you so much for your help.

more
    • reasonable priced restaurants

Auckland Jul 9, 2015 at 8:40 AM

where do the locals in auckland eat, that is reasonable in price

more
    • Havelock North or Napier

New Zealand Jul 2, 2015 at 4:28 AM

Wondered if best to stay in Havelock North or Napier for 2 nights on our way to Mt Manganui. Cheers Denise

more
    • Nelson to Franz Josef

New Zealand Jul 7, 2015 at 12:31 PM

Hi, will be driving from Nelson to Franz Josef next February. Which route would be best to take. Also how long will it take. Cheers Denise

more
    • te urewera national park

New Zealand Jul 2, 2015 at 12:55 PM

Hi again, will be driving from Gisborne to Opotika via state highway 2. Could anyone tell me where we could stop for coffee/lunch.
      Cheers

more

Domestic transit

New Zealand Jul 16, 2015 at 3:49 AM

Hi all

We are looking at flying from Napier to Queenstown one way on Air New Zealand. However, the transit at ChristChurch is only 35min to 40min long.

As we have never experienced such short layover time and this is our first time to New Zealand, I am unsure if this is sufficient for us as a family with children in tow.

Is the Christchurch transit process fast and are the gates near?

Thank you.

more
    • Napier or Gisborne

New Zealand Jul 1, 2015 at 3:29 AM

Hi, where would be best for a few nights stay. Napier or Gisborne. Thanks Denise

more