Warwick Travel Answers

change location

Contact Information

by salleva Online Now Oct 14, 2006 at 2:03 PM

I am wondering if you have any information on who to contact in regards to the Pawtuxet Gazebo. My fiance and I wanted to inquire about getting married there. Any information you have would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • Pawtuxet's Profile Photo

    Re: Contact Information

    by Pawtuxet Online Now Oct 30, 2015 at 9:38 AM

    You need to contact the Gaspee Days Committee on their web site to book the Aspray Boat House so I guess you would ask to reserve the gazebo with them as well. Otherwise, I would contact the City of Warwick (City Hall) Parks & Recreation Dept. City hall number is: 401 738 2000.
    I think I'm too late with the answer (just saw the question) but info might be useful in the future.

    Be the first to rate this answer!

    Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines