change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• best way to travel to warwick

by raptie Online Now Jan 16, 2007 at 4:26 AM

Hi,
      I am going to travel to warwick on 13th of March with my boyfriend. i have heard of a train ticket that is valid for travel for 3 days between London-Warwick-stratford upon avon and Leeming- in order to visit the attraction of the Sheakspeare country. Does anyone have any information about this opportunity? What is the best way to come to warwick and have the chance to travel around the other plaves as well? please reply to my by email at: raptie@mediconsa.com
      Many many thanks
      Irene

1 Answer Jan 16, 2007 at 5:15 AM
    • yetist's Profile Photo

Anything Special

by yetist Online Now Nov 5, 2006 at 12:36 AM

Hi, I will be staying in Warwick from 9-12 November, I have a car and will be visiting the surrounding countryside. Is there anything special going on that I should not miss? Thanks!!

4 Answers Nov 7, 2006 at 10:38 AM
    • What are some hotels near Warwick University?

by bargainhunter Online Now Oct 17, 2005 at 5:19 PM

I'm in a delegation of 8 people going to Warwick Uni for a meeting with key personnel there. We are looking for accommodation at a reasonably priced hotel near Uni.

Any recommendations please?
      Warwick Uni postcode is CV4, does it mean the nearby hotels are postcode CV3,4,5?

Thanks for your help.

2 Answers Oct 31, 2005 at 3:34 AM
    • psychocy's Profile Photo

Warwick from London?

by psychocy Online Now Jan 29, 2004 at 9:28 AM

Hello, As I've said in a previous post, I intend on visiting Warwick Castle this spring on a backpacking trip. I am on a very tight budget and need to figure out the absolute cheapest way to travel to Warwick from London (and back). I also would like to find out if there are any hostels (good) or campgrounds (better) close to the castle that would allow me to travel on foot from the castle to spend the night. That is, unless there's public transportation in the area... as you can see I'm pretty much clueless about the area. Any help is greatly appreciated! Ken =)

10 Answers May 3, 2006 at 3:00 PM
    • psychocy's Profile Photo

Warwick in spring...

by psychocy Online Now Jan 5, 2004 at 5:08 PM

Hello, I plan on visiting Warwick between April/May of this year. It will be my very first time going abroad, and I will be backpacking (I love hiking/camping). Here is my question... 1) I hope to visit Warwick Castle to do either the Kingmaker's Feast or the Highwayman's Supper. Has anyone been to either of these and do they recommend the,? Is one better than the other? How is the castle itself? 2) What other things are there to do in Warwick? Cheap places to camp/stay? How is the atmosphere there during that season? Thanks ahead of time, Ken

5 Answers Jan 16, 2004 at 7:08 AM
    • Heathrow to Warwick

by Spepler Online Now Jun 17, 2003 at 10:13 PM

Hopefully someone has done this trip and can advise a first-time visitor! I'm assuming the Heathrow Express connects somehow with trains that will take you out of the city and, in particular, to Warwick. Does anyone know which train lines travel to Warwick (I'll check the internet for their schedules). Also, is there any way of getting to Warwick without coming into London first? Time is of the essence in getting to Warwick, so Iappreciate any help offered!

5 Answers Jun 18, 2003 at 3:51 AM
    • Emmjai's Profile Photo

Looking for a hotel in the area

by Emmjai Online Now Jun 3, 2003 at 11:52 AM

Hi We are hoping to go to the warwick area in a couple of weeks and are looking for a family hotel, ideally with a swimming pool, that is not too expensive. Any one any suggestions? Thanks

1 Answer Jun 3, 2003 at 3:27 PM