Warsaw

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Store selling Duffel Bags

by srr1144 Online Now May 24, 2015 at 1:01 PM

Hello, Where can my daughter purchase an X-large duffel bag? She is on exchange and living in downtown Warsaw. The zip on her duffel bag has broken so she needs to buy a new one - nothing fancy. Approx $30 to $50. She says she can't find one anywhere. Thanks

more
    • One night in Warsaw

by NikkiH18 Online Now May 25, 2015 at 4:53 AM

One night in Warsaw!
      today, 12:47
      Me and my friend have booked a flight to Warsaw for one night next month to celebrate our birthdays.

We are staying in the city centre and are looking for lively fun places to go in the evening for food/drinks/dancing. We are visiting on a Wednesday night (17th june) and both female, 30ish, looking for a similiar aged crowd (nothing too young and nothing too prententious) preferably english speaking, being midweek we thought we better do some research in advance.

Looking for a good value for money trip so nothing too expensive as that was the point of getting out of London!

Any ideas of fun places on a Wednesday night, any dress codes or price information would be really helpful! Or any tips on where to stay away from!

Thanks!

more
    • meeson's Profile Photo

tours from hotel

by meeson Online Now May 15, 2015 at 2:57 AM

hi vt'ers
      Has anyone had a tour of Warsaw organised by their hotel ? They come to your hotel etc. I'm staying at the Sofitel later this year and wondered if it was worth letting them organise it for me or just to go on a regular tour meeting in the old town.
      thanks

more

Near Warsaw

• One night in Warsaw

by NikkiH18 Online Now May 25, 2015 at 4:53 AM

One night in Warsaw!
      today, 12:47
      Me and my friend have booked a flight to Warsaw for one night next month to celebrate our birthdays.

We are staying in the city centre and are looking for lively fun places to go in the evening for food/drinks/dancing. We are visiting on a Wednesday night (17th june) and both female, 30ish, looking for a similiar aged crowd (nothing too young and nothing too prententious) preferably english speaking, being midweek we thought we better do some research in advance.

Looking for a good value for money trip so nothing too expensive as that was the point of getting out of London!

Any ideas of fun places on a Wednesday night, any dress codes or price information would be really helpful! Or any tips on where to stay away from!

Thanks!

3 Answers Yesterday
    • Store selling Duffel Bags

by srr1144 Online Now May 24, 2015 at 1:01 PM

Hello, Where can my daughter purchase an X-large duffel bag? She is on exchange and living in downtown Warsaw. The zip on her duffel bag has broken so she needs to buy a new one - nothing fancy. Approx $30 to $50. She says she can't find one anywhere. Thanks

1 Answer Yesterday
    • meeson's Profile Photo

tours from hotel

by meeson Online Now May 15, 2015 at 2:57 AM

hi vt'ers
      Has anyone had a tour of Warsaw organised by their hotel ? They come to your hotel etc. I'm staying at the Sofitel later this year and wondered if it was worth letting them organise it for me or just to go on a regular tour meeting in the old town.
      thanks

11 Answers May 16, 2015 at 8:04 AM
    • meeson's Profile Photo

bars near sofitel hotel

by meeson Online Now Apr 22, 2015 at 11:08 AM

Hi vt'ers
      anyone know any good bars/clubs near to the Sofitel hotel ? will travel further afield the day after I arrive but will stay close by the hotel the first night as I don't arrive til about 7

• warsaw poland

by sanlos Online Now Mar 26, 2015 at 9:30 AM

Has anyone been to the Radio Cafe? Is it safe to walk there from Novotel Centrum?

3 Answers Mar 27, 2015 at 4:29 AM
    • ophiro's Profile Photo

Praga District

by ophiro Online Now Mar 24, 2015 at 12:24 PM

hello
      i would like to see Praga district - i heard about nice churches and things to see - is it safe during the morning / afternoon ?
      should i take a organized travel like adventurewarsaw offers ? looks a little bit expensive for me....

thanks !

7 Answers Mar 27, 2015 at 5:48 AM
    • meeson's Profile Photo

best hotels

by meeson Online Now Mar 1, 2015 at 1:01 PM

Hi vt'ers

Age old question here but want to know the best hotels in warsaw. want to stay in a decent 5 star but the 4 star polonia seems to win awards all the time so might go there. seems great value as well. I know this is a boring question but would be useful to find peoples views that have stayed there.
      I travel to Poland all the time but it will be my first time in warsaw. might go in the summer or for new year
      cheers guys and gals

14 Answers 1 hours ago
    • HELP ! restaurant for new year's eve in Warsaw

by Maisaandraous Online Now Dec 28, 2014 at 8:08 AM

HEllo... anyone can recommend a restaurant for the 31st december in Warsaw ?

1 Answer Dec 28, 2014 at 9:33 AM
    • New year's eve 2014/2015

by Maisaandraous Online Now Dec 27, 2014 at 3:08 AM

Hello, we're traveling to Warsaw tomorrow ! I would love a recommendation for a nice tasty restaurant that opens on dec 31st, so we can have dinner and then at 11 pm we wanna go out to the streets maybe old town square and watch fireworks, maybe go for a near club at 2 am ! we don't want to go for hotel's parties that have dancing and meal courses cuz then we won't be able to leave at midnight ! Would love some help ! smiley

• New years eve

by flimmerman Online Now Dec 20, 2014 at 8:17 AM

Im looking for a restaurant or hotels that host a new years event, we a my cousin and me that are in need for a place, can't find anything at the hotel we are staying at (and thats Hotel mercure Grand). let me know if you have any idea???

cheers Martin Christensen DK

1 Answer Dec 20, 2014 at 9:45 AM
    • sindar225's Profile Photo

Outdoor skating rinks

by sindar225 Online Now Dec 5, 2014 at 4:15 AM

Hi everybody!

I'm going to Warsaw in early January and I'm trying to figure out if there are any outdoor ice rinks in Warsaw?

Thanks in advance.

4 Answers Dec 11, 2014 at 2:22 PM
    • avening1970's Profile Photo

electric plug for warsaw, poland

by avening1970 Online Now Nov 28, 2014 at 4:24 AM

can you use ordinary euro plug adaptor in warsaw

16 Answers Yesterday

xmas markets warsaw, poland

by avening1970 Online Now Nov 26, 2014 at 5:12 AM

going to warsaw in Poland, will the xmas markets up and running

2 Answers Nov 28, 2014 at 8:39 AM
    • Krakow city

by Sunny8 Online Now Nov 21, 2014 at 11:36 AM

For those who know the city: What is the closest train station in Krakow (traveling from Warsaw) if i need to get to Os Kosciuszkowskie 2? Krakow Glowny, Lagiewniki, Plaszow? Is it easy to reach walking or should i make it easy and take a taxi?
      Also, in Warsaw...is Dw. Centralny 04 where the busses stop the same building where the trains depart? Thanks!

6 Answers Nov 21, 2014 at 2:18 PM
    • Trains in Warsaw, Krakow

by Sunny8 Online Now Nov 14, 2014 at 11:38 AM

Hello, 

I've never been in Poland, so am a bit worried about a language barrier. I have an important meeting in Krakow on Monday. I'm traveling from Vilnius to Warszaw by bus first, and then planning to take a train to Krakow. I will arrive in Warszaw Central station at 5:00am on Saturday, is there a place to stay that early and is it safe to stay at the station, have a tea or so? And is it alright to buy the train ticket at the station as i am not sure about the times? I was thinking about a traveller's ticket for the weekend but that wouldn't help me on the way back on Monday? Any other cheaper options? And maybe some tips about where to stay for a night in Krakow? Thanks a lot!! Every answer appreciated :)

4 Answers Nov 19, 2014 at 7:38 AM

Airport Transfer from Warsaw Airport Poland

by avening1970 Online Now Nov 14, 2014 at 3:45 AM

What is an average reasonable price to pay for transfer from Warsaw Airport Poland, to the city-centre. Is it ok to pre-book a taxi on the internet and any recommendations on websites. Or contacts to use in Poland when we get there,

thankyou

7 Answers Jan 5, 2015 at 4:32 AM

Places to eat Warsaw,poland

by avening1970 Online Now Nov 14, 2014 at 3:38 AM

Recomendations on where to eat in warsaw, Poland. Somewhere traditional serves polish food, reasonably priced, (not after cheap).

3 Answers Nov 14, 2014 at 8:41 AM
    • Kevin_Miller's Profile Photo

Latest night spots

by Kevin_Miller Online Now Nov 9, 2014 at 8:49 AM

Hey world, I'm in Warsaw on Friday 21st Nov and want to know the latest good night spots - clubs and bars. Ideally somewhere playing some r&b/hip-hop or chart commercial sounds. Somewhere people are not too serious and some nice ladies in the place. No house or techno required please.

Thanks in advance.

K Miller

1 Answer Nov 10, 2014 at 11:13 PM
    • Train transportation in Warsaw

by Chris315 Online Now Oct 1, 2014 at 3:22 PM

how often trains run from central train station in Warsaw by the Palace of Science & Culture) to Chopin airport -- between 1-3p, how long the ride will take.

3 Answers Oct 6, 2014 at 12:40 PM
    • Traveling between Belchatow and Warsaw

by XiangyuZ Online Now Sep 26, 2014 at 8:46 PM

Hi, guys!

I'm going to travel in Poland this coming November to watch some Plusliga volleyball matches, and now I'm doing the schedules. I have a problem with my travel plan between Warsaw and Belchatow. So here's my plan: I want to travel from Warsaw to Belchatow on Nov. 28, watch a match (Skra vs Resovia!) on Nov. 29 (presumably starting at 3pm and ending no later than 6pm). After that I must return to Warsaw Chopin airport before 6 am Nov. 30 to make my next flight. And now I'm dealing with the part from Belchatow to Warsaw at night. After a brief investigation I found that the best transition point should be Piotrków Trybunalski. So here are some questions that I really need consultation:
      1. It seems that there's bus service between Piotrków Trybunalski and Belchatow. How long does it normally take? and does it have evening/night service? (6-7pm maybe)
      2. I found a route from Piotrków Trybunalski to Warsaw that might meet my needs:
      Piotrków Trybunalski to Koluszki 20:19-20:56 R41322
      Koluszki to Warszawa Centralna 22:00-23:30 TLK91116
      Does this route sound reasonable? Of course if I could make it to Piotrków Trybunalski on time.
      3. I have also read people recommending taking taxis. How is the taxi rate like in Poland?

Thanks in advance for the help!

Cheers.

1 Answer Sep 27, 2014 at 9:01 AM
    • clothing for Warsaw, Poland in late September

by r19collins Online Now Sep 18, 2014 at 2:10 PM

What kind of coat should I bring for nighttime..will be there 9/24-10/5?
      What about during the day?

3 Answers Sep 27, 2014 at 1:16 PM
    • From Vilnius to Warsaw by what vehicle the best?

by yanzheng5212 Online Now Jul 15, 2014 at 9:40 PM

From Vilnius to Warsaw by what vehicle the best?

3 Answers Aug 4, 2014 at 11:36 AM
    • safe travel

by sflores Online Now Jun 1, 2014 at 12:15 PM

it is really not safe to travel to warsaw?

12 Answers Jun 2, 2014 at 6:00 AM
    • Changing unused zlotych to Euros in Warsaw

by ramot418 Online Now May 11, 2014 at 10:34 PM

Where can one get the best rate to change zlotych to Euros?

1 Answer May 11, 2014 at 11:24 PM
    • Can i avoid 175 bus?

by macbel Online Now May 10, 2014 at 11:36 AM

Hi everyone,
      i will visit Warsow for little hours on next Sunday in the afternoon and i will be alone. Is there any other way to approach old city from the airport except dangerous 175 bus?
      thank you very much
      Mary

5 Answers May 10, 2014 at 1:55 PM
    • What to wear?

by thewildwests Online Now May 1, 2014 at 12:51 PM

What to wear in May..Temp?? Coming from the USA. Anything special for church attire??

4 Answers May 2, 2014 at 6:24 AM
    • What can I do on the 1st and 3rd of May?

by syirii Online Now Apr 25, 2014 at 4:02 AM

I will be visiting Warsaw,Poland from 1st till 4th of May, only now that i know 1st and 3rd of May are public holiday in Warsaw,Poland. So what can i do on these two days? Are there gonna be anything that will be open? How about on 2nd May,will everythinng be close as well? Seems like i picked wrong dates to visit Warsaw :(

6 Answers Apr 30, 2014 at 6:25 AM
    • local Medical insurance for entering Belarus

by traveler_2014 Online Now Apr 16, 2014 at 5:01 PM

I am US citizen, going to Belarus via Warsaw. Where can I buy that special "local Belorussian medical insurance" to enter Belarus? Can I buy it at the Airport? Thank you!

2 Answers Apr 16, 2014 at 5:49 PM
    • ohaiyo's Profile Photo

train travel from Warsaw to Krakow

by ohaiyo Online Now Apr 14, 2014 at 7:52 PM

Hi Everyone,

I am planning to take to the train from Warsaw to Krakow on September 14, 2014. I am wondering if there is such a train for that day. If so, how long is the train ride? I am meeting a friend in Krakow, who is coming in from the U.K., so I do need to be in Krakow on September 14. So would it be advisable to purchase the train ticket the day before the train journey or should I purchase the train ticket on-line before I leave the U.S.?

Thank you

8 Answers Apr 17, 2014 at 5:03 PM
    • aramil29's Profile Photo

Restaurants in Warsaw

by aramil29 Online Now Mar 17, 2014 at 2:55 PM

Hi there!

Could you please recommend to me a couple of nice restaurants in Warsaw, and some local food to try?

Thank you in advance
      Antonio

2 Answers Mar 21, 2014 at 9:54 AM