Warsaw

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• local Medical insurance for entering Belarus

by traveler_2014 Online Now Apr 16, 2014 at 5:01 PM

I am US citizen, going to Belarus via Warsaw. Where can I buy that special "local Belorussian medical insurance" to enter Belarus? Can I buy it at the Airport? Thank you!

more
    • ohaiyo's Profile Photo

train travel from Warsaw to Krakow

by ohaiyo Online Now Apr 14, 2014 at 7:52 PM

Hi Everyone,

I am planning to take to the train from Warsaw to Krakow on September 14, 2014. I am wondering if there is such a train for that day. If so, how long is the train ride? I am meeting a friend in Krakow, who is coming in from the U.K., so I do need to be in Krakow on September 14. So would it be advisable to purchase the train ticket the day before the train journey or should I purchase the train ticket on-line before I leave the U.S.?

Thank you

more

Near Warsaw

• local Medical insurance for entering Belarus

by traveler_2014 Online Now Apr 16, 2014 at 5:01 PM

I am US citizen, going to Belarus via Warsaw. Where can I buy that special "local Belorussian medical insurance" to enter Belarus? Can I buy it at the Airport? Thank you!

2 Answers Apr 16, 2014 at 5:49 PM
    • ohaiyo's Profile Photo

train travel from Warsaw to Krakow

by ohaiyo Online Now Apr 14, 2014 at 7:52 PM

Hi Everyone,

I am planning to take to the train from Warsaw to Krakow on September 14, 2014. I am wondering if there is such a train for that day. If so, how long is the train ride? I am meeting a friend in Krakow, who is coming in from the U.K., so I do need to be in Krakow on September 14. So would it be advisable to purchase the train ticket the day before the train journey or should I purchase the train ticket on-line before I leave the U.S.?

Thank you

8 Answers Apr 17, 2014 at 5:03 PM
    • aramil29's Profile Photo

Restaurants in Warsaw

by aramil29 Online Now Mar 17, 2014 at 2:55 PM

Hi there!

Could you please recommend to me a couple of nice restaurants in Warsaw, and some local food to try?

Thank you in advance
      Antonio

2 Answers Mar 21, 2014 at 9:54 AM
    • scobie123's Profile Photo

wolfs lair

by scobie123 Online Now Mar 15, 2014 at 5:07 AM

how do I get to the wolfs lair from warsaw for a day trip! on the cheap would be good!!

2 Answers Mar 16, 2014 at 11:17 AM
    • Pawtuxet's Profile Photo

new museum

by Pawtuxet Online Now Feb 20, 2014 at 7:45 AM

some time ago I read about a new museum being created in Warsaw. I don't know the name of it, but it was to exhibit Jewish life and customs before WWII. I wonder if anyone has the name? website? knows anything about a time table for completion?
      thanks for the help.
      Janet in Pawtuxet Village, Rhode Island, USA

8 Answers Feb 27, 2014 at 3:20 PM
    • Warsaw building

by vikingpacker Online Now Jan 21, 2014 at 2:53 PM

There's a building, a few minutes away from the Unknown Soldier memorial. It's U-shaped, with many columns. It appears to be pale yellow in color. The building section (the base of the U) has a flag flying above it. The sections, on either side of the base building, have black decorations above its columns. The entryway has arches. There's a busy street that runs in front of the building.

5 Answers Jan 22, 2014 at 3:38 AM
    • Online Web Site

by Sharon_G Online Now Jan 21, 2014 at 5:39 AM

What is a good online site for me to purchase and send a gift or gift certificate to someone who lives in Warsaw? The gift is for a 40 year old male. I live in the US and International postage rates have become very expensive.

5 Answers Jan 21, 2014 at 2:07 PM
    • First Time in Warsaw

by lilypad22 Online Now Dec 16, 2013 at 12:00 PM

Me and my fiance are going to Poland for the first time in February, we are staying for 3 nights in Warsaw. We're just looking for some recommendations on places to visit and places to eat etc.
      Thanks! x

4 Answers Dec 19, 2013 at 10:56 PM
    • cfriasma's Profile Photo

nightlife in Warsaw

by cfriasma Online Now Dec 3, 2013 at 5:13 AM

Hello
      I will be in Warsaw from 5th to 8th of december, cause I will have only the nights to visit and enjoy the city, Could you give me recommendations for dinner and local disco bar.
      Tks

• Gvantsa's Profile Photo

train from warsaw to prague

by Gvantsa Online Now Nov 30, 2013 at 8:41 AM

hi. i wonder wich train is the cheapes from warsaw to prague?

2 Answers Dec 2, 2013 at 1:54 AM
    • Stretch limo

by Sissi71 Online Now Nov 26, 2013 at 10:37 PM

Celebrating my husbands 50th birthday in warsaw now in dec and wan't to suprise him with a ride in a stretch limo. Anyone knows a god and not to expensive company? // Sissi Sweden

• phone out of order

by annie.hall Online Now Nov 5, 2013 at 2:41 PM

hey, where can i have my phone (samsung galaxy s4) fixed? it's waterlogged.
      Looking for service centre preferably in the city centre. PLEASE HELP

6 Answers Jan 13, 2014 at 2:17 PM
    • Hostel in Warsaw

by run_forest_run Online Now Oct 28, 2013 at 7:00 AM

Next week I'd like to visit Warsaw about 3-4 days. Could you recommend me a cheap hostel in the center?

3 Answers Oct 29, 2013 at 2:28 AM
    • grocery stores

by ksambor Online Now Sep 10, 2013 at 8:06 PM

Where are there grocery stores near address of Cicha 5?

1 Answer Sep 11, 2013 at 6:00 AM
    • Grocery stores near Cicha 5 ?

by ksambor Online Now Sep 10, 2013 at 7:58 PM

Where are there grocery stores near the address of Cicha 5? thanks

2 Answers Sep 11, 2013 at 12:36 PM
    • Easter weekend

by Szklarz Online Now Sep 2, 2013 at 6:33 PM

What is open on Easter Sat evening, Easter Sunday & Easter Monday?

1 Answer Sep 25, 2013 at 11:50 AM
    • warsaw to serock cruise

by jdowlinj Online Now Jul 11, 2013 at 4:33 AM

i am in warsaw from 2nd august and want to do the day trip on boat to serock. is the boat likely to be full on saturday 3rd august or would i be too late to book it on the day before. thank you for your attention, joe.

2 Answers Jul 11, 2013 at 1:19 PM
    • Overnight Stay

by kvjarmy23 Online Now Jul 10, 2013 at 6:49 AM

Hi All :)

My plane touches down at Warsaw Intl Arpt (WAW) at 3pm on a Saturday in September overnight until Sunday when my plane leaves at 3pm. Realistically I have from 5pm Saturday to 12pm.

I wanted to ask if anyone had any suggestions on what to do with my time there.
      I would need a hostel/hotel, though I want to stay within a 30 minute cab ride of the airport.
      I was hoping there was something I could do while there... like an event. The crazier the better ;)
      Also is there any place more common for tourists around there? I would love to meet some people as I am female and will be alone.
      Lastly, how much should i expect to spend while there?

I would greatly appreciate any recommendations/ suggests!

Thanks so much 3

4 Answers Jul 24, 2013 at 7:27 AM
    • Solo female traveller for the first time in Warsaw

by benzb Online Now Jun 18, 2013 at 3:56 PM

Hello.

I am travelling to Warsaw at the end of the summer. I have to book a place to stay for 8 nights. I was told to get an apartment hotel but I am not too certain if it is a good idea. As someone who is travelling for the first time alone, I don't know what areas are going to be safe for a young girl. People tell me to book a hotel for the time of my visit but my budget is another issue to consider. Do you recommend staying at a hotel or a an apartment hotel? What is the safest and cheap area for a young female with high security and low rate of pick-pocketing?

Thank you!

B

8 Answers Aug 11, 2013 at 11:58 PM
    • 3 day ticket

by doctorfloyd Online Now May 17, 2013 at 8:44 AM

Hi everybody!!! If I buy a 3 day ticket on Tuesday at 3pm, is it valid to travel on Friday at 9am or is valid untill Thursday at 00:00? The information in the ZTM website is as a follow: 3‐day City Travelcard entitles to unlimited number of journeys for three days from its validation until 23:59 of the last day.
      I don´t understand very well...

¿Does any user who lives in Warsow knows it?

Thank you very much.

3 Answers May 24, 2013 at 1:28 AM
    • Breakfast Places

by trlon Online Now May 9, 2013 at 12:38 PM

where to go for breakfast that has omelettes, eggs benedict, pancakes, waffles etc?

4 Answers Aug 19, 2013 at 11:02 PM
    • bus zones

by comeandgo Online Now May 5, 2013 at 9:56 AM

Is Wilanow Palace in zone 1 or two? If two what is the fare from the centre and how long does it take, please

3 Answers May 6, 2013 at 4:43 AM
    • philosykos's Profile Photo

Restaurants in Praga area....

by philosykos Online Now Apr 14, 2013 at 4:29 AM

Hello..any suggestions for eating places in the Praga ,Warsaw area???We will stay Hotel Hetman..something near there for our first night arriving..Thanks!

7 Answers May 2, 2013 at 6:35 AM
    • Train tickets Warsaw-Kiev

by Eugene62 Online Now Mar 19, 2013 at 9:05 AM

I wil travel to Poland and Ukraine in July, Should I buy train ticket from Warsaw to Kiev online or I can buy one in Warsaw at train station?

3 Answers Jun 6, 2013 at 5:20 PM
    • AnitaHK's Profile Photo

personal safety 2013

by AnitaHK Online Now Mar 15, 2013 at 1:06 AM

I want to know the present situation in Poland. Is it safe for a female Chinese to travel to Poland alone, to areas like Warsaw, Karcrow and the main tourist sights this summer. What I am worried about is gang robbery on buses or trains.

6 Answers Jun 25, 2013 at 10:54 PM
    • AnitaHK's Profile Photo

personal safety in Poland 2013

by AnitaHK Online Now Mar 15, 2013 at 12:28 AM

I would like to have some update on the personal safety of Poland including Warsaw,Karcrow area for travel by a single Chinese female this summer?

5 Answers Mar 19, 2013 at 6:44 AM
    • jlanza29's Profile Photo

Trains to Krakow

by jlanza29 Online Now Mar 9, 2013 at 2:51 PM

Hello friends .... does anybody know an offical web site where I can find prices and schedules for the train for the Warsaw to Krakow route ..... Will be visiting in a couple of months and want to start to plan my trip ....

Thank you as always

jlanza29

19 Answers Mar 11, 2013 at 3:02 PM
    • 1 day visit

by secropea Online Now Feb 27, 2013 at 9:43 PM

Could you give a good route to walk 1 day in Warsaw?

3 Answers Mar 23, 2013 at 4:06 PM

Tesco..???

by philosykos Online Now Dec 26, 2012 at 9:15 PM

Could someone tell me of the closest TESCO near the Old Town area ,center etc...??

6 Answers Jan 10, 2013 at 10:25 AM

May 3rd National Holiday..Everything closed??

by philosykos Online Now Dec 26, 2012 at 1:26 AM

We are thinking of going May 2ond till May 5th..Just realized May 3rd is a national holiday..does that mean that EVERYTHING would be closed?? Shops..Supermarkets..Malls...Museums etc?????

Parades going on??Maybe its not a good idea to go then? Many thxs!

1 Answer Feb 5, 2013 at 2:00 PM