Warsaw Travel Answers

change location

Train tickets Warsaw-Kiev

by Eugene62 Online Now Mar 19, 2013 at 9:05 AM

I wil travel to Poland and Ukraine in July, Should I buy train ticket from Warsaw to Kiev online or I can buy one in Warsaw at train station?

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • Re: Train tickets Warsaw-Kiev

by nob-in Online Now Mar 19, 2013 at 9:14 AM

Eugene, you can't buy train ticket from Warsaw to Kiev online, because Polish railways (PKP - http://www.intercity.pl) doesn't sell such tickets online. Websites offering to sell tickets like that are agencies charging high commission, so would advise just not to worry and buy you Warsaw to Kiev tickets already in Poland from PKP ticket counter

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Train tickets Warsaw-Kiev

by WineBuffTraveller Online Now Mar 23, 2013 at 12:21 AM

You can buy it at the station easily enough, although if you want to be absolutely sure of a sleeper on the Kiev Express on a given date, you can arrange it through reliable Polish ticketing agency www.polrail.com

Train leaves Warsaw Centralna at 16:05 and arrives Kiev main station at 09:42 next morning. Easy!

1 member found this helpful

• AndrewZ4's Profile Photo

Re: Train tickets Warsaw-Kiev

by AndrewZ4 Online Now Jun 6, 2013 at 5:20 PM

Don't want to make you worry, but on the other hand, for example, today I wanted to buy a ticket from Kiev to Warsaw on 15.06.13, but there were no tickets (free places) left, only on 19.06.13... That was too late for me, so now I'm considering buing a flight ticket.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Warsaw