Warsaw Travel Answers

change location

1 day visit

by secropea Online Now Feb 27, 2013 at 9:43 PM

Could you give a good route to walk 1 day in Warsaw?

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • Re: 1 day visit

by sra97 Online Now Feb 27, 2013 at 10:01 PM

Why are you asking me about Warsaw?

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Poling's Profile Photo

Re: 1 day visit

by Poling Online Now Mar 1, 2013 at 2:10 AM

Krakowskie Przedmiescie (from south to north til the old town); sw. krzyza Church (with heart of Chopin) ; Uniwersytet Warszawski; Zwyciestwa/ Grób Nieznanego Zolnierza; Ogród Saski; Zamkowy; Stare Miasto; Barakan; Nowe miasto; Muzeum Marii Sklodowskiej-Curie

• Odiseya's Profile Photo

Re: 1 day visit

by Odiseya Online Now Mar 23, 2013 at 4:06 PM

I visit Warsaw in 2011 and spend there 2 days. I recommend explore famous touristic attraction - The Royal Route, starting from Castle Square, runs along Krakowskie Przedmiescie and Nowy Swiat futher on as far as Wilanow. Then, experienced atmosphere of Old town market square (Rynek Starego Miasta) and see famous Syrenka. That two proposal are connected. For lover of classic music special self-arranged audio tour guide (Discover the Chopin's Warsaw - lead to the 19 places associated with composers life). Along the Krakowskie Przedmiescie you will find a informative benches with information how to arrange this. After, relaxing in Royal Lazienki garden and enjoy in rich cultural program. For historical lower there is option to discover Muranow district. More detailed on Warsaw page. I wish you a pleasant stay in Polish capital!

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Warsaw