Be the First to Answer

• Best time for wildflowers this season

Stirling Range Jul 26, 2015 at 11:07 PM

When do you estimate the best time for viewing should be this year please

more
    • First trip to Perth

Perth Jul 26, 2015 at 4:02 PM

Me

Hi, my friend and I are visiting perth from 10-15 aug, we both can't drive.
      planning on the following.

Day 1 - arrive perth in the evening, kings park or swan valley but not sure if it will be too dark to see anything
      Day 2 - perth city
      Day 3 - pinnacles and wild life park
      Day 4 - Margaret river or wave rock or mandurah which some people recommend
      Day 5 - fremantle
      Day 6 - return flight but have a few hours as flight will be in the evening

please advise any suggestion on the above and how should we go about on our own if we are not joining any day tour since we do not drive

Thanks in advance........... Sally

more
    • Rottnest and Perth in the Winter (July)

Perth Jul 8, 2015 at 2:23 AM

Visiting Perth this month in a little over a week with my fiance and we'll be visiting Rotto but we would like to do some snorkeling. How is the water in terms of being rough or manageable during July? We hear there will be more marine life due to a southerly warm current that passes by Rotto.
      Also on a more general note, we've never been to Perth in the winter so we've no idea to what extent do we need to prepare winter clothing. Any suggestions would be great, we have fleece jumpers and the sort. Would this be enough or should we pack something a little more heavy duty?
      Any suggestions would be great. Thanks!!

more