Warnemünde

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• A Train from Warnemunde to Rostock

by SoManyPlaces2Go Online Now Aug 13, 2014 at 11:49 AM

We will be arriving in Warnemunde by cruise ship.
      Do I need Euro to buy a ticket on the commuter train?
      or
      Is there a ticket office open that would take a charge card?
      Thanks for your help.

4 Answers Aug 16, 2014 at 2:40 AM
    • good meeting place

by dgf95831 Online Now Mar 27, 2014 at 9:14 PM

where is a good meeting place? I am meeting some German friends when my cruise boat stops at Rostock port. should we meet in warnemunde or rostock. where is a good place?

2 Answers Apr 1, 2014 at 11:47 PM
    • bicycles in Warnemunde

by barbandorv Online Now Jul 18, 2013 at 6:00 AM

can we rent bicycles in Warnemunde - how much? can we rent a bicycle in Rostock and ride to Warnemunde - how much? Are there bike paths?

1 Answer Jul 18, 2013 at 6:05 AM
    • Cruiseport Hotels

by graefin Online Now May 24, 2013 at 9:20 AM

What is your question?
      Which is the closest hotel to the Cruiseport in Warnemuende

1 Answer May 24, 2013 at 7:20 PM
    • rental car in town?

by flbuck Online Now Mar 28, 2011 at 1:44 PM

like so many, we will be docking at 8am and having the day to sightsee. it appears that warnemund doesn't hold eight hours of excitement. and l can't find a rental car location in town. if we want to do this steam railway or rostock, how do we get there please. thank you

3 Answers Mar 28, 2011 at 2:09 PM
    • day trip in Warnemunde

by anna&kym Online Now Apr 7, 2010 at 9:01 PM

Hello,
      We are in port arriving 8am and departing at midnight so we want to see as much as we can.
      We hope to travel (by train)to Schwerin and Rostock and also do the molli gauge railway ride as well.We plan to explore Warmemunde itself on our return before getting back on the ship.
      My question is will we have time include all these and could someone please advise us on the best route for us to combine all these sights logically.
      We welcome all suggestions and advice.
      Thank you.
      Anna & Kym

3 Answers Apr 9, 2010 at 3:08 AM
    • One Day Berlin Visit

by ejharder Online Now Mar 18, 2010 at 3:26 PM

Any suggestions for best approach in seeing some of Berlin when our cruise has one-day stop at Warnemunde in June?

2 Answers Mar 19, 2010 at 8:54 PM
    • Location of station

by saltwell Online Now Aug 21, 2009 at 9:08 AM

Is the station far from the port. How far and can we get a bus from the port to Warnemunde Station. We want to go to Rostock, but are in Warnemunde for one day so will not have much time. I have been trying to obtain a map of the town, but cannot find one on the web.

5 Answers Aug 23, 2009 at 12:31 PM
    • Warnemünde

by wilfredo1953 Online Now May 30, 2008 at 11:42 AM

We are planning our time in Warnemunde and plan to take a Train (Express or Local) ride to Rostock, please let me know how much it will cost and how long it would take (re: train ride) ...
      - just to let you know our Cruise Ship will be at the Passenger Pier. . . in Warnemunde.. HELP please... por favor... Gracias.

Wil

4 Answers May 31, 2008 at 3:05 PM
    • Transportation

by MacFoodle Online Now Apr 28, 2008 at 11:01 AM

What kind of transportation exists between the cruise port and either the center of town or the beach?

How long does it take? cost?

How far are town and beach from one another?

2 Answers Apr 29, 2008 at 1:16 PM
    • litaplaza's Profile Photo

Visiting Warnemunde in May for a day

by litaplaza Online Now Mar 21, 2008 at 12:16 AM

We are going on shore excursion for a day to Warnemunde and booking on a cruise ship could be very pricey. I would like your advice whether we can just go on our own for about 4 to 5 hour trip. How much would that cost and what are the attractions in Warnemunde?

4 Answers Mar 24, 2008 at 7:31 AM