Warmbaths

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Area close for good views

Underberg Mar 26, 2014 at 3:01 AM

is there a short drive to a stream & mountain range viewing spot from Underberg?

more
    • Area close for good views

Underberg Mar 26, 2014 at 3:01 AM

is there a short drive to a stream & mountain range viewing spot from Underberg?

more
    • Souvenirs and Stuff Durban!

Durban Apr 8, 2014 at 11:28 AM

I was interested in buying some personal items in addition to typical South Africans souvenirs from Durban. Unfortunately, I have been to two places, one is missing most of the items I was looking for and the other was a complete rip off and very touristic. Any recommendations for souvenirs and local made items will be very much appreciated. BTW, I'm in Durban!

Thank you in advance !

more
    • Nervous about going!

Durban Yesterday

Hi, i am a 20 year old student (female) and i am going to Durban for 3 weeks in June to visit a friend out there. I am a worrier by nature and just wondered if Durban is as scary as I have heard! I have never been outside of the EU before and am getting really nervous about going and wondered if anyone had any tips or advice for me when I'm out there! Am I right to be as worried about it as I am? Please no one say 'don't even think about going' as I've already booked my flights! I'm just starting to panic a bit about the crime and dangers from other people out there. I would be really grateful for advice or reassurance! Thank you!

more
    • MinnieEngelbrecht's Profile Photo

Scuba Diving At Sodwana

Sodwana Bay National Park Mar 30, 2014 at 3:34 AM

We are 3 people, 2 Open Water Divers and 1 Non Diver, planning a trip to Sodwana.
      Are there any accommodation with sea views?
      Which Diving Company will yopu recommend?

more