change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• leigh767's Profile Photo

Moving to Auckland! Help needed

Auckland Jun 5, 2015 at 10:14 PM

Hello all! I'm moving to Auckland in a few months! Very excited to be back in a beautiful city in a beautiful country. Have done some research for the move but I still have some questions related to administrative matters and would love input from VTers. For context, this won't be my first time living in a place that isn't my home country. In fact, quite the opposite. Been a nomad for a long time so just need to know the specifics for NZ for consideration. Thank you for any help you can offer!

1. Which bank is better to set up a savings account? The most important thing would be customer service and that online banking is available.
      2. Which credit cards are best to get/ should I consider getting? There are so many options; I tend to prefer those that help you accumulate miles or those that offer points which can then be converted into miles (no surprises there!)
      3. I hear that insulation isn't great in buildings. Other than wearing jackets indoors, any tricks to save on electricity/heating bills?

Thanks again!

more
    • white_smallstar's Profile Photo

the Redwoods Treehouse in Warkworth, New Zealand

by white_smallstar Online Now Nov 21, 2013 at 7:32 AM

Hello everybody!

During a recent lesson about “green buildings” I have found out an interesting building – the Redwoods Treehouse in Warkworth, New Zealand - and I was really impressed by this structure.

A friend of mine, an Italian architect who really likes organic architecture, will be to New Zealand next week for a leisure trip and he would like to admire it, also from outside. We have searched on Internet about this Treehouese, but we haven’t found where it is located exactly.

Does anyone know the address or if it is located in a national park? cool

http://www.yellowtreehouse.co.nz/

Thanks a lot

**Nico**

7 Answers Nov 21, 2013 at 3:36 PM