Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• pobblepop's Profile Photo

Accommodation in Queenstown

Queenstown Mar 23, 2014 at 1:50 AM

Hi there!
      I am going exploring the South Island over Easter (16-23 April) with my boyfriend and I'm just wondering if anyone knows of somewhere not too expensive to stay-- not too fussed on what its like as we will be out most of the time! Any suggestions would be awesome!
      Please/ Thanks :)

more
    • DC3 rides

by bryah Online Now Feb 27, 2008 at 5:42 PM

Hey there,
      Does anyone know if they are going to do flights in the dc3 plane for the public, if so how much does it cost and can you pre-book or do you just do it on the day? I went to the Warbirds over Wanaka a few years ago now but we paid to do a short senic flight over lake Wanaka and I would like to do it again this year.
      email at holysmokes_2121@hotmail.com if you know!
      Cheers,
      Bryah

3 Answers Mar 3, 2008 at 5:58 AM
    • In Wanaka over New Year's?

by pmangunta Online Now Nov 9, 2007 at 12:07 PM

Hi all,
      A friend and I will be in the Wanaka area over New Year's Eve...while we don't feel the need to get obliterated in a bar, we would like to have a fun New Year's Eve! Is Wanaka a good place for us to be that night? It seems like a great area, outdoors-wise...but I'm worried it might not be a good place to celebrate. Am I off-base? Any thoughts would be appreciated!

2 Answers Nov 20, 2007 at 11:08 PM
    • Silver Snowboarder looking for riding partners

by tonynitro Online Now Jun 11, 2006 at 10:06 AM

I'm booked for a stay in both Wanaka and Queenstown during the snowboarding
      season (Arrive August 24, 2006 in Wanaka, leave Queenstown on Sept 12). Are there any senior riders/ local or visitor, interested in showing me your slopes?

I would be certainly amenable to returning the favor in Colorado's front range,
      from A-Basin to Vail, when opportunity presents itself. I snowboard and ski
      100 plus days a season. I'm 62 and fit. Let's ride!

• iChefJeff's Profile Photo

I'm coming to Wanaka

by iChefJeff Online Now Feb 4, 2006 at 10:44 AM

I'll be arriving in Wanaka from California on Feb 23 to start work and for an extended stay. Looking for a place to live. Any ideas?

2 Answers Feb 5, 2006 at 9:03 AM