Walvisbaai

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• things to do and prices

Swakopmund Apr 29, 2015 at 5:02 AM

Hi, I will be in S Namibia in July and my task is to look for things to do with prices in Swakopmund.

Any suggestions (aquarium, museum, boat trips, sandboarding,...)?

Regards
      Donovan

more
    • Walvis bay/Swakopmund

by Ounooi Online Now Oct 21, 2014 at 1:13 AM

Hi! We are going on a cruise ship next week that will dock for 1 day in Walvis Bay. We have arranged to hire a car to do some exploring on our own. We are a family of 4. Apart from quad biking and Dune 7 and doing a lot of photography of the desert/sea and the birds, are there any other places you would recommend, especially for a 9 year old boy to enjoy, keeping in mind we only have a few hours to spend and have never been there before? Some nice restaurants, bakeries, historic places (our 16 year old daughter is very much into history). I don't seem to find a lot of information on Walvis and Swakopmund (apart from the big tourist attractions and tours) but we would like to explore some of the other non-touristy gems in these two towns that only the people who live there or travel there a lot know about. Thank you!

3 Answers Nov 1, 2014 at 1:12 PM
    • globetrott's Profile Photo

8hours in Walvis-bay what can I do ?

by globetrott Online Now Mar 15, 2013 at 5:00 PM

I will have about 8 hours in Walvisbay and there will be around 1500 people on our cruiseship.
      Will there be enough capacity for most of these 1500 to get on a tour to watch the pelicans & seals ?

4 Answers Mar 24, 2013 at 6:58 PM
    • Quad adventure in Walvisbaai

by EstelleGreeff Online Now Aug 11, 2007 at 12:07 AM

Whe are a group of 10 people that whould like to come to Walvisbaai, or a place in Namibie where we can go riding with our quad bikes. Whe like informal accomadation.Where gan we go?

2 Answers Sep 3, 2007 at 12:00 PM