Walnut Creek Travel Answers

change location
TravisFrank's Profile Photo

History on Walnut Creek California

by TravisFrank Online Now Aug 18, 2004 at 8:02 PM

Hello all, my name is Travis and I just wanted to know as much as I can about walnut creek. I am plannin on movin there as soon as I get registerded at the walnut creek college for message thearpy. So please give me or send me as much as u can about the city so I would know for sure if this is what I want to persue. Thanks to all and may God bless u all. Travis Frank

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • Toby_Garbe's Profile Photo

Re: History on Walnut Creek California

by Toby_Garbe Online Now Aug 18, 2004 at 9:30 PM

Well its a really nice umm small town i guess for Cali. but it is nice , they have bike trails and or walking thats pretty nice , cool down town area ummm hmm what else , i dont know to much about it but my sister lives there and i went for a visit and i liked it . There is a place called Mt. Diablo and im not talking about the building down town but an actual mountain you can drive to the top of and check stuff out , it has some cool history behind it. Ahh They have a Harley dealership :) and some great places to eat . Other than that its not to far from alot of other cities and other stuff to do . Happy Days and good luck on your move.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines