Wales Travel Answers

change location
markvman's Profile Photo

Rehb counselors to speak

by markvman Online Now Jan 26, 2004 at 6:46 PM

Helo; I am a former university professor/researcher and airline captain who sustained a significant brain injury in a truck/pedestrian accident. I shall be in England and Wales with a blind and nearly deaf friend (born with Ushers syndrome) this summer. Brian holds four gold medals in downhill skiing and has written/taught on "Empowerment - recovering from physical and other losses". He is a very powerful speaker and has received standing ovations following all his presentations. Although I promised to take him and his wife sightseeing, we would also like to contact people involved in the rehabilitation community and are more than willing to consult or present as deemed necessary. It would just be nice to make contact with like-minded individuals. This is not an attempt to get money - there is no fee, but an attempt to share experience and knowledge that can prove helpful to all parties. Please contact me for further dialogue. Thanks you and God bless you in your work. Bob p.s. my regular email is eegrobert@earthlink.net.l

Quote & Answer
0 Answers
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Wales Travel Answer Locations