Wales Travel Answers

change location
bradlo's Profile Photo

Canada Driving Holiday

by bradlo Online Now Feb 21, 2013 at 7:26 AM

Hi Folks.... We are coming over to Canada on holiday soon...first visiting relatives in Edmonton and Calgary, then planning to drive down/across to London , Ontario way. Thought we might go down into Montana/Dakota and across.... Any tips???? What are good places to stop along the way ? We plan to take up to 10 days or so driving ! Many thanks Stuart

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • ranger49's Profile Photo

Re: Canada Driving Holiday

by ranger49 Online Now Feb 21, 2013 at 7:49 AM

You might like to post this in the Canada Forum - thoigh you would be very welcome in Wales!

1 member found this helpful

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • jumpingnorman's Profile Photo

by jumpingnorman Online Now Feb 21, 2013 at 9:28 AM

haha, this in the Wales column - but just wanted to say hope you got GPS --- helped me a lot driving from Toronto-Montreal-Quebec-Otta-Toronto :) Have a fun drive!

Be the first to rate this answer!

• yooperprof's Profile Photo

by yooperprof Online Now Feb 21, 2013 at 6:47 PM

We see a lot of Canadians in my part of the USA, driving through along the southern coast of Lake Superior as they drive from the Canadian west to Ontario. Duluth Minnesota is a good place for an overnight - nice restaurants and an interesting smaller city. I live in the northern part of Michigan - there's a lot to see here, especially in the summer time. Mackinac Island - which doesn't allow automobiles - is very pretty, too.

• dave.richards's Profile Photo

by dave.richards Online Now Mar 4, 2013 at 12:25 PM

When you get to the Atlantic Ocean, STOP! - Unless you've got an aquacar, then maybe you could drive to Wales :)

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Wales Travel Answer Locations