Walensee

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• From Lucerne to Mt Rigi

Lucerne Sep 5, 2014 at 1:01 AM

Hi, can anyone advise if advance booking of tickets is required if i'm taking boat from Lucerne to Vitznau and then cogwheel train to Rigi Klum, coming down via Arthur Goldau station and then back to Lucerne station.

Many thanks!

more
    • dog friendly restaurants

Grindelwald Aug 28, 2014 at 11:58 PM

Can anyone recommend where I can take my dog to eat with us?

more
    • Travel from Valens to Zurich airport

Valens Aug 15, 2014 at 10:05 AM

How can I Travel from Valens to Zurich airport?

more
    • TomS157's Profile Photo

Hiking in Autumn

Basel Sep 12, 2014 at 11:02 AM

Hi guys,
      I enjoy hiking in the upcoming season... this time im in Basel on November.
      What do you suggest to see/do/hike in the area on that time?
      Thanx :)

more
    • Cost of living,Prices

Neuchâtel Aug 18, 2014 at 9:10 AM

Hi.....Can you give me a guide as to what is an average price for a coffee, a lunch and a dinner.
      Regards,

more
    • luggage storage at station

Thun Sep 7, 2014 at 7:25 AM

is there a service that lets you store your suitcases at thun station for half a day?
      if so, is it safe and reliable?

more
    • cattinni's Profile Photo

Basel-things to do

Basel Aug 31, 2014 at 4:51 PM

We will have a day and a half in Basel.What do you recommend seeing?

more
    • mindcrime's Profile Photo

mobile options

Geneva Aug 17, 2014 at 10:46 PM

what are the mobile options for someone that will live in Geneva for 12 months?
      1)is it better to buy a local sim card or make a contract?
      2)cost of each option?
      3)any special offers? (free phones in europe etc)

more
    • Da Lugano a malpensa

Lugano Yesterday

Da dove si parte da Lugano per malpensa in 3 Gennaio 2015 ?
      Ogni quanto?
      Quanto tempo si mette?
      Quanto costa il biglietto?

Grazie

more
    • What can I do in Brienz, Switzerland for 3 days?

Interlaken Aug 26, 2014 at 6:58 AM

Hi

I will be at Brienz for 3 days towards end of September (24-27), any suggestions for a memorable trip?

I have been to "Top of Europe" and my family wish to experience snow if possible.. Appreciate for your suggestion. Thank you.

Joyce Lee

more
    • Zurich to Vienna

Zürich Sep 11, 2014 at 10:59 AM

Thinking about a 10 day trip over. How many days would you recommend to see Zurich, and then maybe head over to Munich or Vienna?

What would be the best way to travel? Is there high speed rail connections? Any idea of pricing? Thank you.

Andrew

more
    • train options

Basel Sep 6, 2014 at 10:36 PM

Hi, could anyone guide me please on the best type of rail pass to get from basel to fuessen Dec 2014, I will also be going on to salzburg and vienna the following week - do i get point to point? or bayern? it is just 1 pax. Also im going to be in salzburg xmas day and would like to join in a group activity or meet some others travelling solo?

more
    • how to travel from zurich car sihlquai to zurich airport ?

Zürich Sep 5, 2014 at 1:54 PM

what is the best cheap way to go zurich airport ? except train :( bla bla car and car pooling don't go in weekends . I think the last option is mein fren bus but it doesn't goes to airport .So anybody please suggest me howcan i go from zurich car sihlquai to zurich airport ?

more
    • Basel to Hannover, Germany

Basel Sep 6, 2014 at 2:50 AM

What would be the least costly way getting to Hannover? Any help would be appreciated

more
    • munich to salzburg to zellamsee to interlaken

Switzerland Aug 20, 2014 at 6:15 AM

I'm planning to visit Germany Austria Switzerland on early Oct with my wife without the kids.

please advise if i should shorten my stay in munich? should I also cancel salzburg/eagles nest route and head straight to zellamsee. also if i should stay the night at Zillertal or zellamsee. is one day enough. should i visit Zugspitze? and the castle or just drive straight to interlaken and spend one more day there? should i stay one more day at Geneva?

Day1 Arrive Munich Germany airport get car from sixt agency. Relax in Munich.

Day2 tour Munich

Day3 go to Salzburg Austria via eagles’ nest. https://goo.gl/maps/6Of2i sleep in Sulzurg. 2:30 min driving.

Day4 go to Zell am See lake and sleep in Zillertal. 3:42 mins driving. https://goo.gl/maps/EfYJp many places to stop and scenery and water fall. This is the best part of Austria. Maybe we should spend one extra night there.

Day5 go to Innsbruck, hill top Nordkettenbahn, Garmisch-Partenkirchen Germany , Hell top Zugspitze, then Hohenschwangau Castle Germany. 3:30 drive. https://goo.gl/maps/hjvX4 sleep nearby in Hotel Müller.

Day6 go to Interlaken Switzerland 4:30 min. Avoiding Zurich and lucerne because they are boring, and lake road is much nicer. https://goo.gl/maps/nD9CC take tours on the lakes. Walk around the lakes and enjoy. Sleep in Interlaken.

Day7 stay in Interlaken boat tour around the lakes visit the ‘Blausee’ lake/forest and relax.

Day8 (Sunday) head to Montreux, Lausanne, Geneva. 2:30mins drive. https://goo.gl/maps/Ykpn0. Many Shops might be closed on Sunday.

Day9 (Monday, Oct 13th) leave from Geneva.

more