Walchensee

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• romantic rd germany transport on MARCH

Würzburg Aug 30, 2015 at 6:47 AM

Hi..i understand that buses only run fr april to oct, so is there any transport other than train where I can travel? Or any coach/bus company operate during MARCH.Tq

more
    • by car from Wurzburg to Fussen

Schloss Neuschwanstein Aug 27, 2015 at 4:57 AM

Does anyone have any recommendations for places to visit, restaurants, things to do during the day,where to sleep
      thx

more
    • Planning the trip

Schloss Neuschwanstein Aug 9, 2015 at 9:19 AM

I plan to come by train from munich to see Neausweisten castle from inside and the photo op and I will make reservations , after which i want to see alpsee, but not spend too much time there and go to the luge.
      i dont want to walk full perimeter, which route do you recommend walking up till.
      How far of a walk or hike is the spot from which we can see the lake fe above in terms of time it will take.
      If the bridge from which pictures of the castle are taken is there an alternative spot?

more
    • Restaurants

Würzburg Aug 9, 2015 at 4:47 AM

We are staying at the Wurzburgwr Hof Hotel. We need restaurant advice on places that are walking distance of the hotel. Preferably in The 10 to 20 Euro range, have English menus, looking for basic food like sausages, snitzel, and also good breakfasts. We do not drink wine but I like beer and my wife drinks coke. Simple places will work.

more
    • Church and a Pope

Regensburg Aug 15, 2015 at 6:51 AM

I believe I read somewhere that one of the churches was one in which a Pope (past I think) presided. If so which one would that be as my wife wants to visit that one for sure.

more
    • Weather in October

Munich Aug 26, 2015 at 4:56 AM

Looking for advice on people who have travelled to Munich in early/mid October in previous years

What is the weather like i.e. mild enough for jeans and a zipper or is it more jackets/scarves/gloves/boots etc?

Starting to think about what to pack

Thanks

more
    • Bus Transfer

Munich Aug 20, 2015 at 6:25 AM

flying into Munich airport and travelling onto Seefeld in Tyrol, need information please re reasonably priced bus transfers

more
    • Restaurants

Regensburg Aug 10, 2015 at 3:46 AM

Where can we get breakfast and other meals in the 10 to 20 Euro range. Would likely places that have their menus on English.

more
    • agathi's Profile Photo

Nazi party rally grounds

Nürnberg Aug 3, 2015 at 10:57 AM

Hi. If someone wants to visit the sites of Luitpoldhain and Zeppelinfeld, are these places open spaces that can be visited anytime or one should visit them during the opening hours of the Congress Hall? And pls tell me for someone who doesn't speak english (nor german either0, do you think that the material of the exhibition at the Congress Hall is worth the visit? I mean, are the photo material and the videos understandable without understanding the words? Thanks.

more
    • Bus tickets where toget them

Würzburg Aug 3, 2015 at 7:32 AM

Where do I get bus tickets. What is the cost of a single ticket and do I validate them on the bus? We are staying at our hotel near The cathedral. This would be for bus. Number 9that goes to the fortress.

more
    • agathi's Profile Photo

2nd Streetlife Festival/Corso Leopold

Munich Aug 4, 2015 at 3:02 PM

Hallo. I was just informed that during 2 of the days we will be in Munich there will be this open air festival and I assume that there must be no traffic to 2 main streets, Leopoldstrasse and Ludvigstrasse. I guess the underground transport will go on as it is and only buses or trams may change routes. Do you have any idea about all this or any page where I could be informed (only in english). Thank you.

more