Walchensee

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• christmas eve/ day

Garmisch-Partenkirchen Jan 18, 2015 at 10:21 AM

we are planning a trip to munich/ garmisch over christmas this year.
      will there be places open to eat on both christmas eve and christmas day for evening meals?
      are shops etc open on these days too?

thanks
      Emilie

more
    • Shop in Nurmberg

Nürnberg Dec 30, 2014 at 5:02 AM

Are there any shops around Frauenkirche that we can buy some nature body lotion or soap that is made in Germany such as Weleda, BABOR, Schaebens and Dr. Hauschka?

more
    • Shop in Old Town?

Nürnberg Jan 11, 2015 at 7:25 AM

I was in October and went into a shop on a back street that was located on a corner and had of all things, Yankee Candles. They had lots of great gifts and more upscale art in the basement. I am trying to locate the name/contact info in order to purchase something I should have gotten while there. Any ideas????

more
    • Chinggis_n_Borte's Profile Photo

Large Luggage storage lockers available at central train station?

Nürnberg Jan 24, 2015 at 9:01 PM

Hello,

We are in the very early stages of planning an itinerary through Germany, and do not have a concrete itinerary yet.

Nürnberg is a possibility for us.

We would like to know if the central/main Nürnberg train station offers large (to fit a suitcase) storage lockers for people to hire for several hours or a day?

In addition to the above, we are looking at train timetables and also buses as travel options between some cities.
      I can see that Eurolines for example, has buses from Dresden to Berlin. We used Eurolines between Tallinn-Riga and Riga-Vilnius in 2013 and found them reliable. Are there also other bus companies that we should consider?

Or do you prefer the trains?

Thank you, and we look forward to your replies.

Borte

more
    • MizukiM's Profile Photo

from the city centre to Munich airport in the early morning

Munich Jan 10, 2015 at 6:48 AM

Hi :)
      im going to Munich in a few days. My return flight is in the early morning, at around 6am, so now Im concerned about how I could get to the airport in such an early morning. Is there any public transportation open at 4am? Or would taxi be the only option to reach the airport in the early morning?
      Thanks in advance :)))

more