Wailua

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• musical entertainment on Maui

Hawaii (State of) Apr 15, 2014 at 9:43 AM

I found online a George Kahumoku Jr. slack key show on Maui. Sounds like it would be good entertainment. Has anyone ever been to it? If so, what did you think? Did you do dinner and the show or just the show?

more
    • Mountain Riders Bike Tours

Maui Apr 7, 2014 at 10:53 AM

Thinking of going on the Mountain Riders Sunrise Bike Tour, the day after we arrive, figure early pick-up (ie 2-3am)won't be too hard as we haven't adjusted to island time change. Anyways, reviews seem good and bad. We have three kids, aged 16, 14 and 11. Do you feel they will be okay on this tour? Will bikes be the appropriate size for them? Any opinions or helpful tips greatly appreciated. Thxs!!!

more
    • musical entertainment

Hawaii (State of) Apr 13, 2014 at 3:34 PM

We will be traveling to Hawaii and undecided at this time which island. Is there anywhere that has "Don Ho" or "Danny Kaleikini" style entertainment? Yes, we are senior citizens.

more
    • kc4ness's Profile Photo

Place to live?

Hilo Apr 13, 2014 at 2:57 PM

I am visiting here in May to explore the possibility of living there permanently for a few years. I know there is more rain on this side of the island and it is windier also danger of tsunamis. From my research I believe that the rain is mainly in the late night hours and early morning. Is this mostly true? I know apartment rentals are also less pricey than the western side. I would appreciate any and all input, thoughts and ideas. I will also be checking out the western side.
      Thank you,
      Ken

more
    • restricted places

Honolulu Mar 25, 2014 at 7:38 AM

what is the most secure place that your not allowed

more
    • kahnjetta's Profile Photo

Hotel Choice

Lanai Apr 15, 2014 at 12:40 PM

Which hotel would you recommend for Lanai, Hawaii? Has anyone stayed the the Hotel Lanai?

more
    • Traveling to Kihei

Kihei Apr 7, 2014 at 7:41 PM

My wife and I plus our 23 and 18 year old sons will be in Kihei for holidays. Any suggestions on what (or not) to see and do? The same for restaurants? Thanks

more
    • Transports and prices ...

Honolulu Mar 30, 2014 at 6:29 PM

Hi !

I am a group leader of 25 persons an I need few answers about transports and their price :

- from the airport to Waikiki Beachside Hostel / 2556 Lemon Road ?
      - and from this hotel to the Wet n' Wild aquaparc ?

Thanks a lot !

Yannick

more
    • Road to Hana in reverse

Maui Apr 7, 2014 at 7:18 PM

I have read it is a good idea to drive straight to the pools, then do the road in reverse. I don't know if this is a stupid question, but will I still be able to use the Road to Hana CD? Or will it be complicated, I don't want to miss anything.

more
    • Kauai Suggestions

Kauai Mar 31, 2014 at 12:09 PM

We are going to Kauai in a few weeks. Ideally we would like to stay in a laid back place with a pool on a sandy beach, with surfing nearby. Any suggestions?

more
    • kc4ness's Profile Photo

Driving around the Big Island, Hawaii.

Hawaii (Big Island) Apr 21, 2014 at 10:34 AM

I am going to either Hilo or Kona next month for a week to eight days and will be renting a car while there. The purpose of my trip is to take in all that I can and also since I am considering moving there I will also looking at apartments.
      How is the island for getting around in a series of day trips using either Hilo or Kona as the base?

more
    • Kona/Hilo, Hawaii

Hilo Apr 4, 2014 at 11:50 AM

I'm wondering if I"m able to fit all of this in, in one day. I'll be staying in Kona but would like to drive the Hamakua Coast, 4 mile scenic route and see Akaka Falls. I also would like to see Hiilawe Falls and Waipi'o Valley. Last stop would be Hawaii Volcanoes National Park and the Black Sand Beach. I know it's 2 hr drive from Kona to Hilo. Any information would be great.

more
    • First time visitor

Hawaii (State of) Mar 23, 2014 at 7:56 PM

As a first time visitor to the beautiful state of Hawaii, what is the best time of the year to visit the island and what island and hotel would recommend

more
    • Saar123's Profile Photo

Maui and Big Island: Volcano's and other stuff...

Hawaii (State of) 5 hours ago

Hi,

Next month I will be spending one week on Maui and one week on Big Island.
      Since I have limited time, I would like to do as many different things.
      So I was thinking about planning a trip to Haleakala volcano park on Maui, and the week after to the volcano park on Big Island.
      Now I am wondering: Are those 2 different experiences? Or would I only do one? In case of you recommend me to do just one, which one?
      Also: Any other "Can't miss"-things to do: feel free to give many tips!

Thanks a lot!!

Saar

more
    • restricted places

Honolulu Mar 25, 2014 at 7:38 AM

what is the most secure place that your not allowed

more

Near Wailua