change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• kiwi's Profile Photo

Child seats in taxis

Auckland Dec 17, 2014 at 10:19 PM

I have visitors arriving at Auckland International Airport. They have a child, so how do the taxis do that? If they are on the ramp do they have access to child seats? Thanks for any insight.

more
    • Pamela castle tirau

Tirau Oct 26, 2014 at 1:53 AM

When was the castle Pamela in Tirau built?

1 Answer Oct 26, 2014 at 2:50 AM
    • Hamilton (NZ)- Exchange Student

Hamilton Aug 31, 2014 at 8:34 AM

Hi there,
      Does anyone knows if Hamilton is a great place for an exchange student to go? If the city have many choices of places to go out at night with friends?
      Thanks a lot!!

2 Answers Sep 1, 2014 at 9:53 AM
    • Tour buses stopping in Tirau

Tirau May 18, 2014 at 7:12 PM

What tour buses stop in Tirau?

1 Answer May 18, 2014 at 7:46 PM
    • kbtigger's Profile Photo

bus to Wairere Falls from Matamata?

Wairere Falls Mar 8, 2014 at 4:52 PM

Is there bus service to Wairere Falls from Matamata?

2 Answers Mar 9, 2014 at 9:28 AM
    • SemaM's Profile Photo

Tirau travellers

Tirau Nov 3, 2012 at 5:42 PM

How many people travel through tirau every day, and how many people stop in tirau everyday?

10 Answers Nov 4, 2012 at 7:27 PM
    • TRANSPORT HELP PLEASE!

Matamata Sep 27, 2011 at 7:53 AM

Hi, i need to get from totara springs centre to matamata, is it close enough to walk or is there a taxi company i can call? ALSO... i then need to get to Hamilton from Matamata! But i'm finding it hard to navigate around the bus website. Please help with any tips or info! cheers, Grace.

4 Answers Oct 11, 2011 at 12:37 PM
    • BecTravels11's Profile Photo

Black Water Rafting in Beginning of August?

Waitomo Caves Jul 19, 2011 at 8:26 PM

Hello - we are looking to do a black water rafting tour on 2 August and wondering if it's recommended at this time of year? Too cold?

Any advice is much appreciated!!

Thanks!

Rebecca

2 Answers Jul 23, 2011 at 12:07 AM
    • danielribo's Profile Photo

What to do in Hamilton

Hamilton Oct 13, 2007 at 9:51 AM

Hi, just picked up a great "grab a seat" fare to Hamilton next year. Only going to be there for 4 days, just a quick little escape from Sydney!
      Can anyone recommend the best things to do around the city? Enough to occupy us for a few days. Can it be done without a car?
      Also, we're on a late arriving flight (about midnight), so whats the best way from the airport to the city? How much will a taxi cost?
      Thanks

3 Answers Oct 11, 2011 at 12:59 PM
    • looking for accomodation for the winter (April-September 2006)

Hamilton Mar 5, 2006 at 10:20 AM

Hi,
      Im doing some research at the University of Waikato for 4 months and will be looking for a nice cheap motel etc (any suggestions?). The university cant offer me any place to stay because they are over subscribed already. Ill have around300 a week for accomodation. It must be fairly near to the university as I wont have my own transport. Does anybody have any suggestions?.
      many thanks.

2 Answers Mar 25, 2006 at 11:30 PM
    • TuJane's Profile Photo

Hinuera

Hinuera Dec 24, 2004 at 2:33 AM

Dear All, I just had my trip back from Dublin, Ireland and now cant stop myself to plan for the next trip .... I m searching the information about New Zealand, and planning to go there around Mid Feb next year! Though still months to go but excited about the plan :) Would be appreciated if you could tell is Hinuera in South Island or North Island. Thanks so much! and Merry Christmas to all!! Jane

3 Answers Dec 24, 2004 at 10:27 AM