Wagga Wagga

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Traveller from Adelaide to Wagga Wagga

by KrustyClown51 Online Now Feb 7, 2014 at 2:32 PM

Hi,I will be arriving on Greyhound bus from Adelaide leaving 5.05pm and travelling to Wagga Wagga on 5th april at 5.05am as I need to attend a wedding in Temora.Can someone suggest the best and the quickest way.The wedding is at 2.00pm
      Kind regards Adelaide Traveller

2 Answers Feb 7, 2014 at 3:27 PM
    • transportation

by amy1992 Online Now Aug 2, 2009 at 12:39 AM

What is the best way to get to Wagga Wagga from Bathurst on a Thursday?

6 Answers Aug 6, 2009 at 3:57 PM
    • wagga wagga sunday markets

by maddy31 Online Now Aug 1, 2006 at 5:16 PM

i was just wondering how much it is to have a stall at the sunday markets in wagga wagga

4 Answers Aug 3, 2007 at 10:36 PM
    • unravelau's Profile Photo

Anyone for a cuppa?

by unravelau Online Now Mar 14, 2006 at 11:16 AM

I will be breezing in and out of both Wagga Wagga and Griffith over the weekend commencing Friday and Saturday 24th and 25th March and briefly Sunday maybe. Happy to meet up with any vters in the vicinity on those days. Let me know if interested in a cuppa and/or a chat.

I have never been here before so if you have any useful info I would be glad to hear it too.
      Carole.

2 Answers Mar 14, 2006 at 2:12 PM
    • LuckyMr666's Profile Photo

I'm looking for a female travelpartner.

by LuckyMr666 Online Now Aug 15, 2003 at 1:31 PM

I'm a swedish guy looking for a female travelpartner from Australia or just Australian living elsewhere.(Europe) Would this be you?? I'm a normal guy looking for adventures and I love to be around the globe. I have been to Aussi and I just loved it. I don't know but maybe you love the snow in scandinavia. Come and see me then and maybe we can do a trip together. Write to me for more info. I tell you more about myself and you about yourself. My hobbies are: tennis, skiing,camping,gemstones,beaches,the gym,reading,adventures,mining for gemstones,music but not ABBA. Cheers from peter.

• CandS's Profile Photo

In NSW and nothing planned this weekend?

by CandS Online Now Sep 12, 2002 at 2:43 PM

Come to Wagga Wagga...this weekend is a big one! If you're into fun runs then we have a free "City to Lake Fun Run" of 9 kms on Sunday morning. All weekend there is a Jazz Festival on in the main street area. There's also an MG lovers car festival on all Saturday. And the usual activities like the Farmers Market (fresh produce) and other stuff... If anyone wants any details please ask... :)

1 Answer Sep 12, 2002 at 4:02 PM