Wagga Wagga Travel Answers

change location
unravelau's Profile Photo

Anyone for a cuppa?

by unravelau Online Now Mar 14, 2006 at 11:16 AM

I will be breezing in and out of both Wagga Wagga and Griffith over the weekend commencing Friday and Saturday 24th and 25th March and briefly Sunday maybe. Happy to meet up with any vters in the vicinity on those days. Let me know if interested in a cuppa and/or a chat.

I have never been here before so if you have any useful info I would be glad to hear it too.
Carole.

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • CandS's Profile Photo

RE: Anyone for a cuppa?

by CandS Online Now Mar 14, 2006 at 1:07 PM

Hi Carole!

I'd love to meet up but I think I'll be away that weekend (not confirmed yet though). I will keep you updated when I find out for sure what I'm up to.

Are you staying overnight in Wagga? There's not heaps to 'do' here but depending on what you're into I'm sure you'll find something that interests you. :) If you want a map of Wagga etc, write to the Visitor Centre (visitors@wagga.nsw.gov.au) and they should send it out asap. :)

Anyway, will update you at some stage before next weekend...

Sherie

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • unravelau's Profile Photo

RE: RE: Anyone for a cuppa?

by unravelau Online Now Mar 14, 2006 at 2:12 PM

Thank you Sherie....I will send for the info....it will be a great help. Yes I will stay overnight maybe amble in Thursday arvo, stay Friday and Saturday night one place or the other. Not fine tuned yet but flexible to a degree. I will look forward to the update, thank you and really enjoy meeting you if poss.
    Carole.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines