Wageningen

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• looking for old photo location

by mdehghani Online Now Jan 17, 2015 at 11:25 AM

hi everyone .. I have these 2 old photos from wageningen taken about 20 years ago! can anybody guess the location please?

17 Answers Jan 18, 2015 at 9:53 AM
    • Ivigon's Profile Photo

how to go to wageningen from Amsterdam Train Station

by Ivigon Online Now Jan 29, 2014 at 12:03 PM

I need to arrive at 9 am to Wageningen university on 11th february. I don't know how to get there from Amsterdam. I will arrive to Amsterdam at 24h00 on 11th february so I don't know how to get to Wageningen this night to be at 9 am there.

I need urgent help.

5 Answers Jan 30, 2014 at 12:22 AM
    • Bus 52 time tables

by tkleoz Online Now Jun 15, 2013 at 2:40 AM

Does anyone know where i can get the timetables for bus 52 or 51? I need to know the times to from Wageningen to Arnhem and back on Sundays. Cheers!

3 Answers Jun 15, 2013 at 9:55 AM
    • A place to saty

by nadiaaun Online Now Mar 2, 2012 at 6:30 AM

Hello everybody,
      My name is nadia. I'm going to Wageningen for a week and i would like to know where is the best place for me to stay. I was hoping to find a hostal, or something very cheap, but i found it olny in amsterdan. Is it too dificult or expensive to go to wageningen every day by train? I'm going to participate on a Conference at the university that will be from the 1/apr to the 4/apr.
      Well if anyone could tell me somewhere to stay it will be very nice.
      thank you
      NĂ¡dia

2 Answers Mar 9, 2012 at 3:40 PM
    • Information needed!

by akrivi Online Now Jan 29, 2009 at 5:17 AM

Hello!

I will be visiting Netherlands soon and I need some information how to get from Amsterdam's airport to Wageningen.
      Is the airport a long distance from the train station? Or should I consider traveling by bus? Which one is cheaper/convinient?
      Finally, is there any site on the internet where I can find the departure/arrival hours?

Awaiting for response.

Thank you in advance,
      Akrivi/Greece.

2 Answers Jan 29, 2009 at 9:35 AM
    • accommodation for 2 or 3 nights in Wageningen for parents with small dog

by klim_cze Online Now Sep 18, 2008 at 2:10 AM

Hi to all,

I'm looking for an accommodation for parents coming visit me here in Wageningen during my study for 2 or 3 nights. I'm seeking some bed&breakfast or some cheap accomodation.

Thanks!

Arnost

2 Answers Sep 18, 2008 at 9:34 AM
    • wrong place?

by rainnights Online Now Apr 9, 2006 at 11:39 PM

I may be in the wrong place but I am determined to find what I am looking for.
      I wonder if anyone could point me to the right direction...I am looking for my husband lost familly in Wageningen.His surname is Jordaan and his Mother surname was Van Silfhout.

2 Answers Sep 14, 2006 at 4:11 AM
    • laurabatlle's Profile Photo

Alloo...I'm coming to Wageningen!!!!!

by laurabatlle Online Now Dec 21, 2005 at 4:10 AM

Allooo!!

How are you??...I'm from Barcelona and I'coming to Wageningen for 5 months...and I'm so happy to go to Wageningen....

I have one question.....Do you know if it's difficult to find a room in a shared flat or house?....because SSHW has sent me a mail telling me that they just have a double room in their buildings...and It's expensive....

Well...See you soon in Wageningen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best wishes for a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!!

Laura

5 Answers Jan 18, 2006 at 12:46 PM