change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• form Zurich to Rekken

Rekken Aug 11, 2014 at 5:30 PM

Dear ,

I would like to know the best way to travel from Zurich to Rekken in any transportation mode. Would you please help me?

thank you in advance for your time

Patricia

more
    • massacre in 1945

Apeldoorn Aug 1, 2014 at 6:16 AM

Where is the memorial to the massacre in 1945, and is there a museum hich has more information about it. thank you Jane Nicholls

more
    • Ivigon's Profile Photo

how to go to wageningen from Amsterdam Train Station

by Ivigon Online Now Jan 29, 2014 at 12:03 PM

I need to arrive at 9 am to Wageningen university on 11th february. I don't know how to get there from Amsterdam. I will arrive to Amsterdam at 24h00 on 11th february so I don't know how to get to Wageningen this night to be at 9 am there.

I need urgent help.

5 Answers Jan 30, 2014 at 12:22 AM
    • Bus 52 time tables

by tkleoz Online Now Jun 15, 2013 at 2:40 AM

Does anyone know where i can get the timetables for bus 52 or 51? I need to know the times to from Wageningen to Arnhem and back on Sundays. Cheers!

3 Answers Jun 15, 2013 at 9:55 AM
    • A place to saty

by nadiaaun Online Now Mar 2, 2012 at 6:30 AM

Hello everybody,
      My name is nadia. I'm going to Wageningen for a week and i would like to know where is the best place for me to stay. I was hoping to find a hostal, or something very cheap, but i found it olny in amsterdan. Is it too dificult or expensive to go to wageningen every day by train? I'm going to participate on a Conference at the university that will be from the 1/apr to the 4/apr.
      Well if anyone could tell me somewhere to stay it will be very nice.
      thank you
      NĂ¡dia

2 Answers Mar 9, 2012 at 3:40 PM
    • Information needed!

by akrivi Online Now Jan 29, 2009 at 5:17 AM

Hello!

I will be visiting Netherlands soon and I need some information how to get from Amsterdam's airport to Wageningen.
      Is the airport a long distance from the train station? Or should I consider traveling by bus? Which one is cheaper/convinient?
      Finally, is there any site on the internet where I can find the departure/arrival hours?

Awaiting for response.

Thank you in advance,
      Akrivi/Greece.

2 Answers Jan 29, 2009 at 9:35 AM
    • accommodation for 2 or 3 nights in Wageningen for parents with small dog

by klim_cze Online Now Sep 18, 2008 at 2:10 AM

Hi to all,

I'm looking for an accommodation for parents coming visit me here in Wageningen during my study for 2 or 3 nights. I'm seeking some bed&breakfast or some cheap accomodation.

Thanks!

Arnost

2 Answers Sep 18, 2008 at 9:34 AM
    • wrong place?

by rainnights Online Now Apr 9, 2006 at 11:39 PM

I may be in the wrong place but I am determined to find what I am looking for.
      I wonder if anyone could point me to the right direction...I am looking for my husband lost familly in Wageningen.His surname is Jordaan and his Mother surname was Van Silfhout.

2 Answers Sep 14, 2006 at 4:11 AM
    • laurabatlle's Profile Photo

Alloo...I'm coming to Wageningen!!!!!

by laurabatlle Online Now Dec 21, 2005 at 4:10 AM

Allooo!!

How are you??...I'm from Barcelona and I'coming to Wageningen for 5 months...and I'm so happy to go to Wageningen....

I have one question.....Do you know if it's difficult to find a room in a shared flat or house?....because SSHW has sent me a mail telling me that they just have a double room in their buildings...and It's expensive....

Well...See you soon in Wageningen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best wishes for a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!!

Laura

5 Answers Jan 18, 2006 at 12:46 PM