Wacken

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Transportation from Hamburg to Kiel

Kiel Mar 27, 2014 at 8:26 AM

We're flying in to Hamburg midday on a Saturday and need to get to MSC cruise ship in Kiel by 4:30 p.m. What is quickest form of transportation? Kielius shuttle? If this brings us to bus terminal in Kiel, are there taxis available to cruise ship?

more
    • flowers and gardening+

Flensburg Apr 11, 2014 at 7:08 AM

hi :) My family anf I are going to Flensburg over Eastern.. Im a garden freak...my question is : are there any, Garden Centers, flower market or nurseryschools in Flensburg? :)

more
    • ranger49's Profile Photo

Hotels in Norderstedt

Norderstedt Mar 25, 2014 at 12:07 PM

This is a long shot - we do not seem to have any members here - it is not a tourist destination but we are planning to visit an elderly friend who no longer has guest accommodation at her home in Norderstedt so will need an hotel base.
      No VT Reviews only TA opinions. I would prefer personal recommendation from a member - perhaps one who visits on business..

Not looking for budget or luxury just a good,comfortable middle range base for 4/5 nights so grateful for any advice.

more
    • Looking for someone to camp with

by Michael.O Online Now Apr 30, 2013 at 1:21 AM

Looking for any English speaking people to camp with at Wacken. I am travelling by myself and this will be my second time to Wacken so I know my way around. I am a friendly 26 year old Australian Male.

3 Answers Jun 8, 2013 at 10:40 AM
    • Travel to and from Wacken

by KEGS5000 Online Now Jun 14, 2008 at 7:18 AM

This is my first Wacken. I will be staying in Hamburg a few days prior to the festival. I will be alone at the festival so not keen on camping. Is it possible to travel to and from the festival to Hamburg each day?

1 Answer Jun 14, 2008 at 10:29 AM
    • hotels in Wacken

by clive01 Online Now Jan 22, 2008 at 8:04 PM

This is my first year of going to Wacken and I would like to know of a good hotel to stay in not to far from the festival.I am flying into Hamburg.

1 Answer Jan 23, 2008 at 11:43 AM
    • How to get to Wacken?

by Devourment Online Now Jan 9, 2007 at 11:29 AM

I want to know how do i get from Hamburg Lübeck to Wacken? Please help me out!

2 Answers Jan 9, 2007 at 1:38 PM