Wachtendonk

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Private Tour Guides

Münster Apr 14, 2014 at 1:36 PM

We are looking for a private tour guide for a four hour tour of Munster and want to know if you can recommend someone. Thanks.

more
    • REICHSWALD FOREST WAR CEMETERY

Kleve Mar 30, 2014 at 6:19 AM

I would like to visit this cemetery. I live in uk but don't now how I go about getting there.. I would fly can anyone help plz

more
    • Dusseldorf from paris

Düsseldorf Apr 14, 2014 at 2:02 PM

I will be in paris for 4 nights ,plannig to visit dussedorf for 1 day by train ,is it possible & back at night to paris ,is there direct train to cdg airport ,thank u

more
    • GuilhermeM's Profile Photo

Fastest way to arrive till Lufthansa check-in balcony at Düsseldorf Airport.

Düsseldorf Yesterday

Friends, I need to go from Amsterdam Central Station to Düsseldorf Airport to take a plane that leaves at 13h40 (Lufthansa - till Munchen). My initial plan was taking an ICE train that arrives in Düsseldorf Hbf at 12h46, then taking the S11 till the Airport, after 17min of transfer time, arriving at 13h15 on the Dusseldorf Flughafen Terminal. This is what the webpage www.bahn.de sugested. But I am worried about the time, cause I wonder that I need to arrive 30 minutes before the plane leaves. So, I tried to found some alternatives. For example: I can exit of the train in Duisburg Hbf, at 12h32, then, after 10min of transfer time, taking another train (RE) till Dusseldorf Flughafen Station, arriving at 12h49. The site mentions that there is a 4 min walk till Flughafen Bahnhof, than a 6min ride till Terminal C (with Schw-B). In this case, I'll arrive at 13h, earning precious 15 minutes. But I'm still worried abouth the time of printing tickets, conditions of this walking, etc... Another way that I imagine was taking a taxi from Duisburg Hbf (12h32) or Düsseldorf Hbf (12h46), but I don't know the conditions of the routes and I'm worried about the traffic at launch time. But I discovered that the taxis can arrive till the entrance of Terminal... So, WHAT CAN I DO? Please, don't say that is impossible... This answer is not valid...kkkkk. Greetings from Brazil.

more