Vylkove

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Simferopol

Sevastopol' Apr 12, 2015 at 7:15 AM

What is it like to get and English speaking cab from the Simferopol airport to Sevastopol ?

more
    • advices to travel to lugansk

Luhansk Apr 8, 2015 at 11:55 AM

hello i'm bulgarian citizen , i speak a little bit russian
      i want to ask if is safe to go to lugansk now or better wait winter november maybe the conflict will be less strong
      i want to go there because i want to visit a friend but without telling her

is operative the train from kiev to luhansk ?

which route can be the best ?

can i find hotels or apartamets for rent ?

more
    • popsottery's Profile Photo

lviv to minsk

Ukraine Apr 12, 2015 at 2:28 AM

We are planning to travel by train from lviv to Minsk in late June. There appears to be a train on this route but we can't find a timetable or way of booking. Any help would be appreciated.

more
    • Pomocub's Profile Photo

Cheap and easy ways to get to Western Ukraine

Ukraine Apr 9, 2015 at 5:56 AM

I have visited Ukraine a couple of times to visit family in Western Ukraine. (ivano-frankivsk) I usually fly from Manchester - Kyiv via Amsterdam and then get a connecting flight to either L'viv or Ivano-Frankivsk. I have also used the night train from Kyiv to L'viv.

My question is what are the other possibilities of getting to Ukraine which would be quicker and more cost effective? I hate knowing that I fly past Western Ukraine to get to Kyiv and then have to go back on myself.

A lot of low budget airlines offer cheap flights to Polish cities from Manchester that are direct. If I was to fly to Poland how easy or cheap is it to get a train into W Ukraine? Is it even possible? Ivano-Frankivsk would be the ideal destination but I'm thinking L'viv would have more connections being a larger city.

more
    • travel tax

Ukraine Apr 9, 2015 at 2:53 AM

how much money does a ukranian citizen have to show while travelling abroad? how much money uch does a ukranian citizen have to pay to travel abroad?

more

Near Vylkove

• Border crossing?

by RobertSirre Online Now Aug 17, 2007 at 1:49 AM

Can any one please tell me whether there is a border crossing at Vylkove for non-Romanians / non-Ukrainians?

I'm planning to cross the border by bicycle, so taking a boat is no problem if there is no bridge.

I don't need visa for both countries (I'm dutch).

2 Answers Aug 21, 2007 at 3:42 AM