Vrsar

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Nightlife around Istria

Rovinj Aug 8, 2014 at 2:45 PM

I am travelling to Rovinj Istria to go to a festival. We are going over a few days before the festival starts so we are looking for a town/city that would accomadate a group of young people in their 20's that want to go out in a place full of nightclubs and good bars. We are willing to go anywhere around the Istria region travelling should not be a problem.

more
    • Best way to travel?

Pula Jul 25, 2014 at 3:14 AM

I am going to Croatia in September for Outlook festival but I am coming a few days early as the flight is cheaper and we wanted to look around a bit first. We are flying into Rijeka airport as the flights are cheaper which I believe is on the island of krk on the 31st of aug. We wanted to either stay on the island for the night and the next day travel to the island of Pag and then back to Pula by evening of the 2nd of aug.

Do you think its worth even staying in Rijeka at all or going straight to Pag? Also what is the quickest/cheapest option to get from Rijeka to Pula? I hear there is a bus but does anyone know long it takes/how much it is?

more
    • Phone stores in Rovinj

Rovinj Aug 9, 2014 at 8:10 PM

I'm visiting Croatia next month and Rovinj is my first stop. Is there a shop in town where I can purchase a SIM card for my iPhone? Any information you can give me would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

more
    • Town with clubs and lively nightlife

Rovinj Aug 8, 2014 at 12:47 PM

I am travelling to Rovinj Istria to go to a festival. We are going over a few days before the festival starts so we are looking for a town/city that would accomadate a group of young people in their 20's.

more