Vreeland

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Early Flight Eindhoven

Eindhoven Mar 17, 2015 at 10:53 AM

Hi! Does anyone know how long security clearance at Eindhoven Airport usually takes in the mornings? I've got an early flight (8am) to catch from Eindhoven Airport, but I can only reach the airport an hour in advance (by public transport), since the airport is not open 24 hours. Thanks in advance!

more
    • Bachelor Party Amsterdam, which music club?

Amsterdam Mar 16, 2015 at 1:15 AM

Hi to all, we are going to Amsterdam for a Bachelor Party and we are looking for a disco/music club to reserve. We saw there are different clubs as Escape, Paradiso, Air, Jimmy Woo, Encore... We donĀ“t know where to go. We want a disco with a lot of girls, whith people of 25 to 30 years old and with NO live music and good music. Please helps us!!!Does anyone that has been in Amsterdam or lives there can help us to decide? Thanks a lot! Bye

more
    • chetanamale's Profile Photo

Need info disneyland

Eindhoven Mar 7, 2015 at 5:54 AM

Friends,

Wanted to plan 3 day trip to paris and Disneyland from Eindhoven. Have 4 year old kid,
      do suggest suitable and economical options-looking for package tours.

thanks

more
    • Amy.3boys's Profile Photo

Great hotel with 3 teenage boys

Amsterdam Mar 3, 2015 at 7:59 AM

Looking for recommendations for a hotel in Amsterdam where my teenage boys could explore the area on their own. I'd love for them to have an authentic experience while we are there. Thanks!

more
    • what to see

Breda Mar 28, 2015 at 2:57 PM

I have 6 hours to spend in breda. Whats there to4 see

more
    • How much to budget for for 3 days

Amsterdam Mar 19, 2015 at 3:38 PM

Hi all

We are just wondering what is a good figure to roughly budget for for 3 days in Amsterdam in May.

more
    • Tourist travel

Amsterdam Mar 2, 2015 at 1:33 AM

Hello,
      Our family holiday to Amsterdam is fast approaching, I have been researching public transport, however I have found the advice very confusing & it is now as clear as mud!
      We will be staying for 1 week, our hotel is on Sarphatistraat.
      We are 2 adults & 3 children-ages 15,11 & 10 years.
      We have already purchased a combi ticket to Keukenhof :)
      Please could anyone suggest what may be the best type of tickets for travel around the city.
      Also, do you know of a Keukenhof webcam? I am so excited about the trip & would love to see the flowers or at least the green shoots peeking!

more
    • Alight at which bus stop to reach UWC Maastricht?

Maastricht Mar 1, 2015 at 11:35 PM

Hi,

I'm going to visit UWC Maastricht (new campus) and staying there as their guest. I have check the travel planner and know that I should be taking bus 3 to reach there. It seems there are two bus stops which I can alight, Stadionweg and Terblijterweg. May I know which bus stop is nearer to the campus and easier to walk to the campus?

more
    • Beers in Amsterdam

Amsterdam Mar 1, 2015 at 1:49 AM

What should I roughly be paying for a beer in Amsterdam pubs? Obviously it will vary but a good idea of correct current prices would be appreciated. Thanks.

more
    • Simon1983's Profile Photo

Place to stay for a few months?

Amsterdam 19 hours ago

I'm coming to Amsterdam in May to do some voluntary work. Does anyone know of a room / bed area I could rent for a few months?

more
    • Delft to Rotterdam trains

Delft Mar 23, 2015 at 3:57 PM

Is there a train from delft to Rotterdam?

more
    • Ideas for day trips

Maastricht Mar 18, 2015 at 9:55 AM

Aside from the usual museums and church etc. what other things would make a good day trip without a car?

more
    • Liege by boat

Maastricht Mar 18, 2015 at 2:21 AM

Can someone tell me about the cruise from Maastricht to Liege? Is is in english as well?
      Can I get off there One way trip?

more
    • Canal cruises at night?

Amsterdam Mar 23, 2015 at 1:31 PM

Hello, my long trip from Istanbul to Houston will probably have a layover in Amsterdam, from 7 pm to 9 am. I really want to see the city, is there any way I might be able to get on a cruise boat that late at night? Or are there other things I could do? I imagine every place would be closed between those hours... no?

more
    • 9tigers's Profile Photo

if I buy a flex pass for netherland, does it cover netherland, belgium and luxembourg?

Netherlands Mar 15, 2015 at 1:10 PM

I read that it does, so if I get a flex one 6 days in one month, does it include all the train, bus and boat and local buses and metro as well or?

more
    • Place outside city

Amsterdam Mar 26, 2015 at 3:52 AM

Hi
      I am looking for at place to stay for 3 nights but outside the city. A place where I can park my car and travel public into city.

more
    • Where are all the nice, pretty Dutch girls in Delft?

Delft Mar 11, 2015 at 10:40 PM

I'm a Dutch/American writer who is staying in Delft next month to write a book on Dutch history. I'm single and I'd like to possibly meet a nice Dutch girl. Any recommendations for clubs, bars, cafes or other places to hang out where the single life is happening? Hamlet

more
    • Will we be ok turning up in Amsterdam with no hotel reservation and booking a room for two nights?

Amsterdam Mar 20, 2015 at 9:07 AM

Weve booked last minute flights to go Amsterdam next weekend, and I want to now book a cheap hotel or hostel for the two nights. However my boyfriend says we should just turn up and book something when were there, which makes me really nervous!
      Can anyone tell me if theyve just turned up in Amsterdam and been able to book a room for a good price?
      Im worried all rooms will be booked up and we'll have to pay through the teeth!

Thanks

more