Vratsa

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Campsites in Melnik Bulgaria

Melnik Apr 7, 2014 at 7:31 AM

Is there a campsite in or near Melnik and if so will it be open in May. Or is it safe to wild camp in a Campervan ? Thank you

more
    • train or bus from bucharest to burgas

Burgas Mar 31, 2014 at 11:51 AM

hi,
      i would like to know what is the best way to get burgas from bucharest? the dats is 23/4.
      thank you, alon

more
    • What to do on a summer vacation

Varna Apr 17, 2014 at 7:47 AM

We are two 17 year old Girls who are going to visit Golden Sands and Varna in the summer. Do you have any recommandations for what we can do the two weeks we are staying there? We want to explore the city, shop and just have a good time :)

more
    • how to get to Sandanski from Sofia

Sandanski Apr 7, 2014 at 8:38 AM

How do i get to Sandanski by train or by bus on Sunday the 13th of April?? from Sofia.
      thank you.

Jacob Brock email: JACOBB@WBTAZ.NET

more
    • Cheap 3 night excursion to Istanbul from Varna

Varna Apr 6, 2014 at 9:22 PM

My boyfriend and I will be arriving in Varna on the 22 of June, 2014. We'd like to leave for Istanbul the following day and spend 3-5 nights there. What is a good website that lists possible excursions for that time frame? Is it worth it to book an excursion in advance or just do it in person once we're in Varna?

more
    • Varna, Bulgaria Reviews

Varna Apr 20, 2014 at 8:35 AM

Anyone available to give a review on the latest on Varna, Bulgaria, as all the reviews seem to be from 2006 and earlier!

more
    • Big Trip istanbul -Bourgas and Borgas-sofia

Bulgaria Mar 24, 2014 at 5:46 PM

Hey Guys ,
      I am Having a conference in Sunny beach in april and i am getting very confused on my trip so any answers i would love them :)

The best Trip i might take so far is to reach istanbul then take a bus to bourgas which would take around 7 hours would that be Safe as in a road destination ? Secondly how i can Book this ticket ?

Also On My way back i want to go Bourgas-Sofia so from DBZ Website i saw the Train would take around 6 hours which is cool but my question is it better to travel at night (22:00 till 6 am ) and have a sleeping train or go in the morning at 5 am till 12 ? in terms of safety ? also in terms of punctuality are the trains usually late ?

I would really appreciate the help

more
    • Sunny beach in may worth it ?

Sunny Beach Apr 10, 2014 at 1:14 PM

I booked flights to bulgaria with the intention of going to sunny beach for a week starting thr 12th of may . Will there be enough people there to have a good time ?

more