Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• mobility scooters

Kos May 19, 2015 at 11:17 PM

CAN ANYONE TELL ME IF YOU CAN HIRE MOBILITY SCOOTERS IN KOS KARDAMENA

more
    • Transport to and from Airport and Pollonia anf ferries to Kimolis

Milos Island May 14, 2015 at 5:32 PM

Wondering what is the best and best value way from the airport to Pollonia and also about ferries to and from Kimolis please :-)

more
    • Bus timetable

Prefecture of Preveza May 14, 2015 at 2:17 PM

what time does the bus depart from Preveza airport to Lefkas Town quay on Sunday afternoon in June?

Thanks

more
    • roamer61's Profile Photo

Tour Operators in Crete

Greece May 11, 2015 at 3:53 PM

To travel independently in Crete, not with a big coach tour, are there any companies providing small group tours out of Heraklion?
      In addition to Knossos, I'd include another days excursion to Phaestos and Gortyn.
      I am single, so private arrangements are to be avoided if possible due to cost.

more
    • Path under construction

Monemvasia May 8, 2015 at 11:29 AM

I read Rick Steve's recent note about Monemvasia and the path to the top being under construction, do you have an update on this and when it is to be open?

Thanks,
      Leonard

more
    • Transfer to Molyvos

Lesvos May 8, 2015 at 3:34 AM

My partner and I are travelling to Molyvos October 3rd 2015 and will be arriving in Lesbos about 12noon by air.
      We were wondering if anyone wants to share a cab up to Molyvos or surrounding area?
      Maria.

more
    • Refugees - Lesvos

Lesvos May 27, 2015 at 4:50 AM

Hi we are travelling to Lesvos for the first time in 7 weeks and I am getting rather concerned to what I am hearing re the amount of refuges that are on the island apparently they are all over the walls of molyvos and up in the mountains we are hiring a jeep to go through the mountains and this is a great worry can someone please advise me of how bad the situation is

thank you

more
    • Camping in Ithaca

Ithaki Island May 25, 2015 at 12:55 PM

Does any one have experience with camping in Ithaca, do they have camping place or it is allowed to make camping in nature? How is then with fresh water,...
      Thanks,
      Darja

more
    • JohanIsWeg's Profile Photo

Transport from Kastraki Thessaly Agios Nikitas Lefkada

Greece May 7, 2015 at 1:47 AM

It seems train transport between Athens and Meteora is fairly easy. Can anyone please provide guidance on my best option (aside from hiring a car) to travel from Meteora to Agios Nikitas on Lefkada?

Thanks!

more
    • Area to stay in Kavala

Kavala May 4, 2015 at 7:24 PM

Hello. I'm traveling to Kavala for the first time with my husband and two sons (ages 7 and 10) in August. We want to visit all the main attractions in Kavala and surrounding areas but unsure of what area to stay in -- whether it is the city or by the beach. I think we may need to be near the water just to have a relaxing activity at the end of the day. What do you recommend? Thank you!

more
    • ElaineS26's Profile Photo

Algia pelga

Crete Island May 22, 2015 at 4:32 AM

What's Agia pelga like is the beach Sandy and spacious, plus is the village all together not sprawled out

Thanks

more
    • cheap way of public transport to Chania airport

Sougia May 15, 2015 at 5:48 AM

is there any cheap way of transport from Sougia to Chania airport, where I have to get there latest at 15.00 in Wednesday July 8th ?

I heared that a taxi is around 110,- € but that is way too much for me !

more
    • moraitika beach & town

Moraitika May 6, 2015 at 6:40 AM

im going to an all inclusive hotel Alkionis in Moraitika, can anyone tell me if it is close to the beach & town?

more
    • Buses from airport to Lassi (or Argostoli)

Argostolion Yesterday

Arriving on aFriday in a few weeks at 12:20. Are there any buses after this time to either lassi or Argostoli ?

more
    • Local info

Athens May 6, 2015 at 8:18 AM

I'm planning a trip to Greece (Athens?) in October and am looking for suggestions for must see places, local hangouts and places to go to relax. Also looking for good places to eat, drink and hear live music. I would appreciate any info you can share. Thanks in advance!!

more

3 day Nauplia

Nafplio May 22, 2015 at 7:17 AM

Is this program feasible?

1. Train/Bus from Athens. Explore city.
      2. Taxi/Bus to Myceane and Tiryns (a day in the Bronze Age)
      3. Taxi/Bus to Epidaurus, and then return to Athens

That's 3 days, 2 nights.

more
    • One day side trip outside Athens

Athens May 17, 2015 at 2:28 AM

I will stay at Athens for 3 days in July. I plan to explore Athens in 2 days and spend 1 day side trip outside Athens. Would be any suggestion to me to find a place of interest with nature scenery. Thanks.

more

Tour Operators

Heraklion May 11, 2015 at 10:00 AM

To travel independently, not with a big coach tour, are there any companies providing small group tours?
      In addition to Knossos, I'd include another days excursion to Phaestos and Gortyn.
      I am single, so private arrangements are to be avoided if possible.

more
    • Illegal migrants

Kos Island May 30, 2015 at 12:18 AM

What is the situation like with the migrants that have arrived in Kos?

more
    • GaiaG95's Profile Photo

Recommended beaches in Aegina

Aegina Island May 23, 2015 at 2:26 AM

Hi! I'm going to Aegina island on Wednesday and I'd like to know some "must" places I have to visit. Our hotel is near the harbor but we are going to rent a car for one or more days and some bikes, do you think is it a good choice? Can you recommend us some beautiful beaches / restaurants / places? I was also thinking about a trip to the island of Moní is it difficult to realize?
      Thanks to all who are going to answer! :)

more

How much time?

Delphi May 21, 2015 at 4:55 AM

Ok, here is the question. How much time does the site deserve? I am history and archaeology person.
      1 tour said 1 hour for the museum and 45 minutes at the site itself. Most 1 day tours give 2-3 hours, splitting the time between the museum and the site. Also, none of the 1 day programs go to the Sanctuary of Athena.

more
    • JohanIsWeg's Profile Photo

Itinerary feedback

Greece May 7, 2015 at 4:58 AM

Would appreciate feedback - pros and cons - of the following planned itinerary for end of June to mid July:
      Arrive into Athens
      Overnight ferry to Crete
      Crete 4 days
      Ferry to Santorini
      Santorini 4 days
      Overnight ferry to Rhodes
      Rhodes 3 days
      Fly to Zakynthos
      Zakynthos 3 days
      Fly to Athens and rent car for drive to Kastraki (Meteora)
      Kastraki 3 days
      Return to Athens
      Athens 5 days

Any advice, comments, tips, improvement of itinerary would be much appreciated.
      Thanks!

more
    • TAXI from Chania to Elafonisi

Chania May 6, 2015 at 5:18 AM

Hi! Could anyone advise on estimate cost of taxi from Chania to Elafonisi?
      Or is anyone interested to drive me and a friend of mine on 6th of June 2015? :)
      Julia

more
    • ElaineS26's Profile Photo

Best sandy beaches

Crete Island May 17, 2015 at 8:41 AM

Hi

Can anyone recommend a big sandy beach with a nice village feel not sprawled out, like village squares and tavernas overlooking the sea, we have been to crete many times and love georgioplois, but have heard this year they are doing major sewage repairs. Would love to find another place similar, we are both in our fifties and are young at heart but don't like mad house places.

Thanks

more
    • painterdave's Profile Photo

Restaurants with greek music

Chania May 15, 2015 at 9:47 PM

I would like to know which restaurants in Chania have live Greek music.

more